• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Upcoming Harry Potter AAA Game Leaks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;2-HER1xKQl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-HER1xKQl4&[/video]

Set in the 19th Century (1800's) Wizarding World, this 3rd person open-world action RPG game centres around your character with unique abilities who has eared a late acceptance to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You are a newly arrived 5th year student to Hogwarts that demonstrates a latent gift for magic with a unique ability to track and identify remnants of a potent ancient power.

Upon arrival, strange events begin to materialize in the Forbidden Forrest and trouble begins to brew within the castle walls. Together with Professor Elezar Fig, you embark on a journey through both familiar and never before seen locations to bring to light the truth behind these mysterious occurrences.

On your quest you will craft potions, master new spells, and discover fantastical beasts. You will battle Dark Wizards, Goblins, and other supernatural enemies and uncover the truth about your destiny - the Fate of the Wizarding World lies in your hands.

FEATURES

• Journey to Hogwarts to become one of 8 different Wizard types
  • Experience Hogwarts, make new friends, uncover new secrets, and change the fate of the Wizarding world.
  • Experience a new magic system that creates countless possibilities to master magic.
  • Freely explore the Wizarding World for the first time.
  • Choose your house and friends at Hogwarts, and decide to pursue a path of good or evil.
  • Create your own witch or wizard, and experience a all new story separate from the books or films

Leaked from someone who was a part of a focus group and the people running it forgot to get them to sign an NDA.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Carefully optimistic.

If they find some way to somehow shoehorn things relating to Voldemort or Dumbledore in I might throw a fit though. But considering the time it takes place in we should be safe from that.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm honestly incredibly hyped for this concept. I do hope it doesn't disappoint. I think I'm most into the world and creatures and stuff being expanded over anything, but the gameplay looks like it could be fun. My friend is worried that it may be limiting. I kinda like that they seem to have blood but its also a little shocking lol. I guess, the later books and movies have it as well. I'm thinking of all the previous games though, and they never did. This seems to be for an older demographic, though.

I also clearly love getting to make my own OC lol. And I will always have an attachment to Hogwarts, so getting to explore it sounds nice.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Damn, Warner Bros removed the video.

Ah well, it looked so promising with the exploration of Hogwarts and Hogsmead, as well as classes including Transfiguration and Herbology. I love that we can go into the Forbidden Forest and look at all these creatures. I wonder if this game may ultimately be the origin story of why it's called the Forbidden Forest and why students need to be kept out of there.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I saw this earlier and it looks pretty good. I'm definitely interested in more details and a formal announcement. Since Warner Bros. is aware of the leak, I wonder if they'll announce the game earlier

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I am sorta surprised this is rumored to be made by Avalanche, which made Disney Infinity prior to this. I kinda missed the news WB bought them after Disney just randomly terminated the project on a dime (still salty about it), but that would match up then. It must be interesting going from a game like that, to one like this lol.

I saw this earlier and it looks pretty good. I'm definitely interested in more details and a formal announcement. Since Warner Bros. is aware of the leak, I wonder if they'll announce the game earlier

Maybe, I mean this is cut like a trailer so I dunno if its the literal trailer they intended to show or not.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think it's good that they're being given a chance to step outside of what they usually do and deliver something spectacular. The Cars games are very decent racers, and their Disney Infinity was well designed.

Every studio should be given a chance to really shine. Prior to their Batman games, Rocksteady had only made Urban Chaos: Riot Response and it got low-mid reviews across the board. Crystal Dynamics launched and did a number of off-brand games and movie tie-ins during their early days before they got to something recognisable (Gex, Legend of Kain) and even then they still made Disney movie tie-ins.

People have been confused with the developers that are making Just Cause 4, and I get that. One is Avalanche Studios, the other Avalanche Software and they have nothing to do with each other and it's confusing as heck. But from what this footage shows, Avalanche Studios have put together a great looking vertical slice and proof of concept and I do think they can deliver on it.

It's very early days, they were only acquired by Warner Bros in January last year and had to release Cars 3 in June of that year, so anything that looks off like the animations is very early work but I'm pleased with what was shown. I think they will have a hit on their hands and can break out and be an accomplished studio.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Can I be a Hufflepuff? Can I meet Peeves the beloved ghost? Will I choose my wand, or will my wand choose me? And will I put my name in the Goblet of Fire?

D

Deleted member 246005

Concept sounds great.

Lets hope it delivers and isn't fake.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I think it's good that they're being given a chance to step outside of what they usually do and deliver something spectacular. The Cars games are very decent racers, and their Disney Infinity was well designed.

Every studio should be given a chance to really shine. Prior to their Batman games, Rocksteady had only made Urban Chaos: Riot Response and it got low-mid reviews across the board. Crystal Dynamics launched and did a number of off-brand games and movie tie-ins during their early days before they got to something recognisable (Gex, Legend of Kain) and even then they still made Disney movie tie-ins.

People have been confused with the developers that are making Just Cause 4, and I get that. One is Avalanche Studios, the other Avalanche Software and they have nothing to do with each other and it's confusing as heck. But from what this footage shows, Avalanche Studios have put together a great looking vertical slice and proof of concept and I do think they can deliver on it.

It's very early days, they were only acquired by Warner Bros in January last year and had to release Cars 3 in June of that year, so anything that looks off like the animations is very early work but I'm pleased with what was shown. I think they will have a hit on their hands and can break out and be an accomplished studio.

Ah, didn't realize they were acquired that recently so yeah, this is probably a bit off then. I also agree with giving them a chance for sure, its been annoying me people have been insulting it just because they are the ones making it even though there isn't really anything in the footage thats insult worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back