• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unversed Return ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewar

If they did return, they'd probably do so connected to vanitas in some way. I'm guessing if he showed up as a bonus boss, he might summon a bunch, but apart from that, its not very likely. KH doesn't need another kind of enemy, it just makes the existing ones seem a little less important.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dont see them returning.
tho if vanitas returned its possible they would to. tho theres really no point in them returning.

Allister Rose

French Lover
There is a difference between the 2 though.
One's Created by the Machine are purely artificial, but Emblem's created by Emblems have a heart in them.

That's totally different.
That's just a different location that they spawned in.
These Emblem Heartless are made up of different components, ie. Some do have Hearts in them, others don't.
but that's the only difference. i'm sure nomura said something about herartless not being that different other thna their creation

TheScaryRiddle

Heartless and Nobodies are always going to exist, I don't know what you're talking about.

Personally, I don't see any use in making the Unversed return. All they were was to serve as "an alternate to Heartless" in BBS. Making them return seems kind of pointless.
He never said they wouldn't exist. He said the emblems should be gone by now (I'm assuming he didn't know emblems made emblems) and Nobodies shouldn't be a threat (because they are without the Org since they're stuck in lands between light and dark and there's not many of those.)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
He never said they wouldn't exist. He said the emblems should be gone by now (I'm assuming he didn't know emblems made emblems) and Nobodies shouldn't be a threat (because they are without the Org since they're stuck in lands between light and dark and there's not many of those.)
Nobodies aren't really "stuck" anywhere, that's just where they're born. And all Nobodies have a sense of self, so to speak, and can make logical thoughts. so, Nobodies themselves, even without the Org, are a threat.

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
Nobodies aren't really "stuck" anywhere, that's just where they're born. And all Nobodies have a sense of self, so to speak, and can make logical thoughts. so, Nobodies themselves, even without the Org, are a threat.

which would make nobodies a threat since they have a sense of self and they long for their missing hearts. just guess what will happens people

Cheaken

Awards
Well, the nobodies will only excist because of emblem heartless, if emblem heartless are no longer created then there will be no more nobodies. I didn't really like the unversed, they didn't seem as much of a threat compared to the heartless and the nobodies and I really hope Vanitas doesn't return to create more because to me that wouldn't be a great of an idea and he wasn't that great of a character.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Talk about spoilers. Try to censor yourself a bit.

Unversed may return, just as Xion may in some way or form. But to both of those, the odds are unlikely. There's a much higher chance of us seeing a new form of enemy than seeing the Unversed return.

you do realize that this is SPOILER SECTION. I simply cant understand why ppl feel the need to use spoilers her

but to answer your question:
i doubt well see the unversed againbut i sure wouldnt mind. & i wouldnt count the nobodies out just yet, Malificent tokk over the castle that never was so might be able to control both heartless & Nobodies now.

Gram

Banned
Awards
unversed might come back there made of negative emotions. heartless come from the darkness in people's hearts and nobodies are the empty shells of people who have lost their hearts. put these creatures with someone like xehanort or maleficent and guess what will happened

the unversed feed off the negativity they come from vanitas (whos gone) so unless he comes back i dont see them coming back.

kiante

You are all ignoring one interesting phenomenon.

Straight from the in-game journal.

Unversed come from negativity--in this case, that of Lady Tremaine and her two daughters.

--Cursed Coach, from Aqua's Journal

Unversed come from negativity--this one from Lady Tremaine and her daughters' jealousy as they watched Cinderella quite literally have a ball with the Prince.

--Symphony Master, from Terra's Journal

It doesn't say anything like that about ANY other Unversed in the game, just those two. But, apparently, Unversed CAN come from others. Apparently.

I didn't like the Unversed much though either, and I doubt they'll come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back