• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unversed not just from Vanitas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavender13

sorry if this was already explained but i was thinking about something for a while about BBS. the Unversed all come from vanitas correct? So what about the unverse bosses fought in castle of dreams?

Apparently those Unversed came from lady Tremaine and the twin step sisters due to their jealousy. And in all those times we have yet to see Vanitas make his move in that world. So what if the Unversed can come from anyone but takes more than one person?

I theorize that the Council of Evil will return and all use their negativity to create unversed of their own. I know it's a weak theory, but it's all i got for now.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The journal said the queen turned the mirror into an unverse for it's fight with Terra.

This really leads to some logic holes on why more of them don't exist throughout history.

Crystal

Silver Member
Vanitas is the leader of The Unversed.
The Unversed is depend on him, as when he disappeared , those Unversed will disappear too.

Lavender13

Really? thats odd i didn't see it in the unversed section. I guess this makes my theory more plausible?

maybe Vanitas was able to make more Unversed than usual, and only a select few can actually create just one

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Really? thats odd i didn't see it in the unversed section. I guess this makes my theory more plausible?

maybe Vanitas was able to make more Unversed than usual, and only a select few can actually create just one

I think it was mostly Vanitas' existence that made Unversed created by others possible. Without him there, they can't exist because he is the conduit and originator. Without the being that makes their existence possible, Unversed cannot appear again. But when he exists, people's negative emotions are fed to him and create the Unversed.

Lavender13

yeah but if vanitas was around at those areas, their creation would make more sense, but they weren't in fact i dont think we get to see him in the first half of the worlds until radiant gardens. maybe just passing through could mean he already made it possible for unversed to grow there.

Crystal

Silver Member

He is making those Unversed through emotions,so you can see them as smiling faces, angry faces and sad faces.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Basically Vanitas is the catalyst for Unversed. But yes, because he exists, negative emotions of others bring forth Unversed as well as him being able to bring them forth himself.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yeah but if vanitas was around at those areas, their creation would make more sense, but they weren't in fact i dont think we get to see him in the first half of the worlds until radiant gardens. maybe just passing through could mean he already made it possible for unversed to grow there.

He doesn't have to be there for them to spawn. And he has traveled to the worlds, even if we don't see it in the game. He spent most of the time following Ven and Aqua. And it was also an order from Master Xehanort for Vanitas to travel to each world and spawn Unversed in order to attract TAV.

But Vanitas doesn't have to be there for them to spawn because they will automatically leave his body and travel through the Darkness into the worlds. He could have did everything from the Keyblade Graveyard.

Lavender13

you're not making any sense. I already know he made it into those worlds. my last part of my comment?

Lavender13

ok you established that

A:vanitas does not need to travel to world to put unversed there
B: but he did so anyways to follow ventus and Aqua, and because mX ordered him to
C:Unversed automatically leave his body.

i just don't know how B and C conclude to getting A

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ok you established that

A:vanitas does not need to travel to world to put unversed there
B: but he did so anyways to follow ventus and Aqua, and because mX ordered him to
C:Unversed automatically leave his body.

i just don't know how B and C conclude to getting A

Ah, let me rephrase "automatically" to "unleashes them because they continue to build up inside of him"

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Regarding Tremaine and her daughters, They're a different case altogether. Granted, they're the only villains Aqua encounters aside from Vanitas and MX(and, to lesser extent, Gantu, Hades, and Pete), but what about that symbol that flashes when Aqua first sees them?

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Regarding Tremaine and her daughters, They're a different case altogether. Granted, they're the only villains Aqua encounters aside from Vanitas and MX(and, to lesser extent, Gantu and Pete), but what about that symbol that flashes when Aqua first sees them?

She could sense the Unversed that were attracted by their jealousy.

Awards
The journal said the queen turned the mirror into an unverse for it's fight with Terra.

This really leads to some logic holes on why more of them don't exist throughout history.

This is basically BbS's equivalent of Scar's Heartless.
It makes no sense given what we know, and it won't be explained.
So, yeah, a bit of a plot hole.

As for Unversed originating from other sources than Vanitas, it must be possible, even disregarding the Magic Mirror.
It's just a matter of whether or not they choose to use them again.

I see more of a future for Lingering Spirits than I do the Unversed, but you never know.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I personally thought it was kind of...stupid(for lack of better word) to have Vanitas be the only source of the Unversed. I mean yeah he's not supposed to exist or something but making ALL unversed come into existence because of him just means that if the Unversed need to comeback then he does too. Unless the say that the Unversed can be spawned through other means than having Vanitas be the source and have them disappear with him seems a bit...filler like? (again lack of better word/phrase)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I personally thought it was kind of...stupid(for lack of better word) to have Vanitas be the only source of the Unversed. I mean yeah he's not supposed to exist or something but making ALL unversed come into existence because of him just means that if the Unversed need to comeback then he does too. Unless the say that the Unversed can be spawned through other means than having Vanitas be the source and have them disappear with him seems a bit...filler like? (again lack of better word/phrase)

That is probably why the Unversed will never come back unless Vanitas does. It was definitely used as "filler", but I think it was to show that many kinds of beings can be created from Darkness (and hell it could even be a clue to what the next enemy might be). And that most likely we will see Vanitas and the Unversed again.

-hopes he isn't what is coming after the Xehanort Saga-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back