• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

unverse theory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok so this what i got. the latin word verse translates to "whirl or wind' so i'm thinking, unverse means to unwhirl or to unwind....so anyone has a theory on this? i'm thinking of the thoery of unverse slowly becoming one unlike the heartless that instantly be created. what do you think?

i also want to hear your theory

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
This is why I hate the namechange, everythings different now.

That makes sense but how long were Unbirths around to allow that to happen? They also need some different ingrediant then that of a heartless in order to have changed.

Allister Rose

French Lover
This is why I hate the namechange, everythings different now.

That makes sense but how long were Unbirths around to allow that to happen? They also need some different ingrediant then that of a heartless in order to have changed.

i think it's similar ingrediants but something is missing or something new is added. like hearts contain light and darkness, so maybe unverse have no light or no darkness..

nothing much has changed, people can still keep the theories.

Allister Rose

French Lover
that's defintely the one i was leaning towards but i jsut mentioned unwhirl so that people can post a theory off of it.

Tenyas

i think it's similar ingrediants but something is missing or something new is added. like hearts contain light and darkness, so maybe unverse have no light or no darkness..

nothing much has changed, people can still keep the theories.
That helps alot. That would make the Unbirths Emptier then a Nobody though.

The reason I say theories are changing alot now is because people are considering them completely outdated just for still saying Unbirth instead of Unverse.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't think that unwhirling or unwinding is necessarily a slow process. In my mind it is rather fast. But I don't disagree with the concept of unwinding a being to create an unversed.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
this things confused me more....im so damn slow -.-

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Maybe unwind refers to the unwinding of a heart or the unwinding of memories.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I meant that unwind jeans that it is unwinding
So its not completely unwounded so its in the process of unwinding. So thats why o saod slowly zeagal

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I meant that unwind jeans that it is unwinding
So its not completely unwounded so its in the process of unwinding. So thats why o saod slowly zeagal
I figured you meant genetically, but to me there is nothing indicating that it has to be a slow process. I understand how it might work that way, but I see it being faster. Something that I suppose could be slow to start like how arteries get clogged. The heart attack/actual transformation then I guess would be fast. Did that make sense?

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
speaking of the word unwind or unwhirl..
maybe a whirl of DARKNESS!
cause unverse wouldnt really mean unverse?
like heartless to hearts? they have hearts
and nobodys to bodys.. they have bodys.
and looking at this they do whirl...

Tenyas

Whirl? As in spin like a top? I think wind suits that better, if so, then it's akin to what allister was saying just the Unbirths evolve forward, not backwards.

State

Awards
ok so this what i got. the latin word verse translates to "whirl or wind' so i'm thinking, unverse means to unwhirl or to unwind.

unwind could refer to loose or separate. we could say that the part "loose" could refer to ds "defecting" as implied in scans by mx, maybe also implying that ds could be an unverse. now, the "separate" part could be based separating the memories out of a heart. now ask yourselves, since memories can act as a heart, established since nobodies remember how it was to have a heart, what happens to something that can be a "surrogate" heart? could it turn into the creatures known as the unverse?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
speaking of the word unwind or unwhirl..
maybe a whirl of DARKNESS!
cause unverse wouldnt really mean unverse?
like heartless to hearts? they have hearts
and nobodys to bodys.. they have bodys.
and looking at this they do whirl...

-_- Okay, moving on...

It's an interesting idea. I just wanna make sure I'm thinking of the same thing that you are. You're referring to an 'unwinding' like a destruction of whatever bonds construct a person in the KH universe? A being with the basic components of a person, but without the proper structure?

Allister Rose

French Lover
so basically it's a person with heart, body and soul but without all of them properly being connected to eachother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back