• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unused magic commands found within Kingdom Hearts 0.2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkilator

Awards
The Japanese 助けるmeans 'to save' as in 'to help'. The command would likely be used to revive party members when they are KO'ed.
That may work too. Then again, why would I want to help Donald when he's always dead, anyways?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm super happy about the possible existence of Water magic and Water combination spells. Waterfire, Waterblizzard, and Wateraero makes me think of Evaporation, Freezing, and a Whirlpool.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Don't get me wrong, these magic skills sound amazing, but I'd prefer better names for the spells.

Waterfire?

I mean, that just sounds so...cheesy.

Zul

Awards
Multi-elemental abilities in some games would have the benefit of being able to be used against a type of creature normally immune to one of the elements and still be affected by it.

"Frostfiraga" would take out both a blue rhapsody and red nocturne..ect.

As for water, although Aero was in KH1, water and wind seem to be less accessible damage types in square games, at least older ones. Fire, Ice, Lightning would typically available from the start, with water, wind, gravity coming in later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back