• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Untitled Jex Winters Project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jex Winters

Welcome to Sol's Story. This is the story of a boy named Sol, a keyblade wielder who master Yen Sid attempts to train during Sora's hiatus in the giant-memory-egg-thing. I am open to ideas in the posts below me, and will reward artists for making fan-art of my story in any way possible.

Confirmed Worlds:
Mogtown (Moogle Homeworld)
Arendale
City of Heroes (Marvel Universe)
Radiant Garden
Timeless River
Hyrule

I have written outlines for a Star Wars world (Starry Battlefield), but I find Star Wars in the context of Kingdom Hearts to be ridiculous. I may just do it, but only to see a lightsaber themed keyblade.

Last edited:

Jex Winters

Do you know what's so amazing about the universe? There are so many stars in the sky, and all those stars are different worlds. Each world is as different as a mouse is to an elephant. They are so different in size, color, and shape, but somehow they both have big ears.
Master Yen Sid hit me on the back of the head with a stick. I snapped back to reality and rubbed where I was hit.
"Focus," the old wizard said calmly as he bent over me, his stern face illuminated in the candle light. It was late. Past midnight.
"Master Yen Sid," I groaned sleepily. "Why do I have to study this late."
"If Xehanort's forces of darkness don't need sleep, than neither do you."
I groaned and slammed my face into the excessively large book that Yen Sid made me read from.

I woke up the next morning and every part of my body ached. How long did I stay up? I was laying on my bed in my room at the Mysterious Tower. My long black hair was a mess and my pajamas looked like a battlefield between the colors of red, green, and blue. The fairies must have dressed me. I quickly threw off the colorblind clothes, and put on my usual clothes. They were triple layered orange and black shirts with olive cargo pants. I combed my black hair so it came smoothly down past my chin.

"Hello Sol. Looking good!" I spun around once and admired myself.
I left my room through the oversized green doors and saw Yen Sid looking at me. He looked angry.
"You have a visitor, Sol."
It was then that I noticed King Mickey sitting on Yen Sid's desk, swinging his feet happily.
"K-king Mickey!?"
"Hello Sol! I think it's time you take your Mark of Mastery exam."

And that's all I can remember. After that, it's just falling. Falling and falling. With every foot I went down, I felt closer to myself. A Dive to the Heart. Now I was standing on a circular platform that looked kind of like the window of a cathedral. Everything else was darkness. Printed on the ground was the pictures of a sleeping boy with spiky brown hair and a black outfit. I looked at my hands hand saw I was wearing vibrant white gloves.
I looked at myself in surprise. I was wearing a white Organization XIII coat.
When I looked up, a heartless was looking at me. Just a lowly shadow. I summoned my keyblade.
Heartguard was made of a bronze colored metal with the hilt, pommel, and keychain being an ornate blue heart (like the KH logo). The keyblade curved slightly at the edge of the blade so it could grab onto things.
I swung quickly and defeated the Heartless in one stroke. But when i did, the platform disappeared and I was standing in a very unusual place.

I was in a very strange town with Victorian style houses made of half wood and half metal. Most buildings had gears and other strange machines sticking out in weird directions, whirring and clicking. The entire town was built on a mountain in several tiered layers, but even from here Sol could see the city went inside the mountain as well.
Sol looked up and saw that on the very peak of the mountain, was a giant clockwork creature made out of metal. Considering the amount of machines in this place, this didn't really surprise Sol. But that was before he saw the Heartless emblem on it's chest.
I jumped when I heard a tiny voice next to me.
"That monsters been terrifying us for weeks, kupo!"

The creature that spoke was a small, white-furred thing that had no fingers or toes. On top of it's head was a giant red puff ball. I reached out to touch the pom-pom, but the creature jumped away.
"Don't touch it!" it squealed.
I put my hand up to my chin and began to think.
"Wait!" I exclaimed. "I know what you are. You're a moogle, right?"

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This was a superb introduction. You kept it short and sweet. I really can't wait to get to know Sol. I actually kind of wonder if he'll be a keyblade wielder? I feel like Sol has an upbeat kind of personality, but I won't know for sure until there's another update. Which I can't wait for! I like the new name for the Restoration Committee. So, you definitely got yourself a reader. :D

Jex Winters

Thanks Sugar Lips. But, I actually didn't like how this turned out so I am going to scrap it. :( This was I final draft and I was really tired while writing this. So this looks nowhere near my usual writing ability, as I have actually written three non-KH unpublished novels.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You manage to reply, Jex. :3 I happened to be offline. I'm sorry to hear your introduction of your story wasn't up to your standards, but I'm sure it'll turn out fantastic, when you get it rolling again. If you need any help, try looking here. And if you're still confused, feel free to private message me.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm becoming a bit of a fan of Sol. There's something charming and amusing about him. I'm curious what Yen Sid will have to say about taking the Mark of Mastery exams. I feel like you keep Yen Sid in character, but it was so strange to hear him hit Sol in the back of his head with a stick. As for worlds, I'm curious what Mogtown and Arendale is like. And I'd like to know if Sol will have any companions to travel with?

Also, you probably won't hear a lot of people suggesting worlds to you, because some are lazy, and others want to be surprised. So, you'll have to decide on worlds for yourself. Of course, I'll suggest one, because I read and review everything. lol. :) Seriously though, I really look forward to what you have in store for us.

Jex Winters

I was thinking about the companions awhile back, but I just don't think I could find any good candidates like Goofy and Donald are. Sol will run into and fight with several Disney characters and Keyblade wielders (including Org. XIII era Roxas) though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back