• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Unsure (not the actual title)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soki

over the past 5 days i've been writing a short story and i wanted to share it with the masses (although it probably is going to be hated)

Chapter one: prologue to a joyous occasion

Upon a fine summer’s eve does our story begin? A garden filled with cherry blossoms, white roses, and red maples. In this garden sits a lone man, he is young but his eyes show definite age and wisdom infused with youthful charisma. His name is Nero; he is to be wed in this garden on the morrow. Though he is nervous his heart stands firm, for with him are his comrades, Weiss and Chrisom. As he sits his comrade’s yell to him “Nero get up and lets get moving! We’re gonna be late if you don’t move it!!”. At which point his trance like state is broken and Nero’s mind is returned to the tangible plane. He returns to where his comrades have been waiting for half an hour. Weiss begins his long prepared tirade “why do you find it your solemn obligation to visit this place every night? It’s not as if the vegetation will sprout legs and run away while your gone!!” but Chrisom has intervened, cutting Weiss’ tirade short with a slight placement of his hand on Weiss’ shoulder and these consoling words “ lay off the guy, he’s getting married tomorrow. For now let’s just party.” And Weiss’ reply, a satisfactory “Hell yes, let’s get drunk and forget what the hell we did. Because if we do remember, it’ll haunt us for the rest of our lives.” And Nero’s less than enthusiastic response contains “you guys know I can’t do that for two reasons. One I’m getting married, and two you all know I can’t hold alcohol worth crap” Weiss retorted with “that’s okay you can be our designated driver for when Chrisom and I get totally wasted” and Nero unto him “fine, but no bringing back floozies you meet at the bar”. “Fine” Weiss retorted with a clear snort of disappointment. And they raced to the party on their motorcycles completely unaware as to what awaited them to morrow.

Chapter two: the first step

As Nero woke he finds his clothes for the day prepared and laid out on a table with a note reading “today’s the big day, you’ve got plenty of time to sit down after the celebration. Love you, Akarosario”. Nero blew a sigh and went to bathe and prepare himself, during which time he thinks to himself “ guess there’s no backing out now. But when have I been known to do that? I guess the only thing to do is face this head on and say ‘ikuzo’!” The sheer magnitude of the day’s event sent the entire town aflutter (much to the dismay of Weiss and Chrisom). Only Akarosario seemed to be saddened by the goings on, her face carried a disheartened look as if she lost a new companion. Her bridesmaids and other women ask if anything had upset her, the reply was the same monotone “no”. So as she began to replace her night clothes with her attire for the day. Whilst the betrothed began their preparations, so did the guests (each donning the preferred attire).

The bride began her trek down the aisle at 9:30 a.m.; coincidently a breeze began to rush through the garden sending a flurry of cherry blossoms into the air. The bridesmaids wore lavender kimonos with yellow waistbands and red twine holding the ensemble together. The bride herself wore a white kimono with a red waistband and black twine and red rouge on her lips, reminiscent of the women of ancient Japan. As her journey down the aisle ended, she steeped to alter (which over looked a pond), and the priest began the traditional speech. But cutting him short was a low rumbling followed by a literally earth shattering crack.

Out of oblivion appeared unearthly creatures holding all forms of weapons, Scythes, swords, axes, and spears. Upon each warrior’s left arm was a shield borne. The men routed the women into safe areas (save for Akarosario and Sylvernia, who chose to stand and fight) each fought bravely, but three stood before other men. Nero began an almost fluid dance of slashes, parries, hacks, and thrusts. A thrust to the eye, one dead, three downed with one slash, another with a decapitation. Meanwhile Weiss corralled the monsters into a pen was beginning to douse the creatures with oil from the lamps and light them aflame. Akarosario took the kunai out of her sleeves; within seconds he had a life size dart game underway. When her projectile stores had run dry she removed the short sword from the inside of her kimono and began to slice like an utter madman (fingers, arms, legs, heads, littered the ground). Sylvernia stood busy protecting the innocent guests she had taken a rod and employed it as a spear (giving her a look very similar to the goddess Athena).

Each fought bravely but they were overtaken, knocked unconscious, and taken prisoner by the mysterious horde (who completely ignored the other guests. While in their trance like state each of the aforementioned began an astrally projected conversation. Nero being the first to overcome shock and yell out “Where the hell are we?!”, Sylvernia replied, “I don’t know but could you tone down the profanity, it’s disturbing me”. Cracking like a whip Nero’s retort was “why don’t you make me, Athena?”. This was the final straw Sylvernia created a spear from the ether and in her palm lay the shaft; the entire weapon was silver with small runes written upon it which read “Wise one is the only one who shall bear this spear”. Instinctively Nero called upon his ethereal sword; it was a zanbatou (looking very similar with a black hilt and a sliver finger guard. It to carries inscriptions reading, “The blade you carry is only meant to be carried by thou who embody the spirit of Ares”. But before either could attack Weiss, Akarosario and Chrisom intervened restraining both with some difficulty. Now as both were settled merely began to try and make sense of the events earlier.

If it is received properly i will post some desiign notes and character bios,
Soki

Last edited:

Haku

<3
Yeah I agree with Acein try to use a darker font because I just thought that all that space was empty I didn't know that it was a story in there, but great start so far.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
this is great so far man, impressive indeed.
keep goin man soki, i like it.

soki

currently working on chap 3, got up at five(eastern U.S. time). i'm not going to spoil details but i will tell you that chap. 3 will explain more about the characters and what happened at the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back