• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unsaid words

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzo

Yes I just thought of something from a recent interview.MX is not as bad as it seems. It seems that he said something on the lines of not being wrapped in darkness. He said that a person wrapped in it can't wield a keyblade. Also sad thing to say to make him seem less evil he asked Terra to help him correct his mistake. So I wonder what does this mean and if MX is really the main enemy. I think it will be DS what about everyone else.

[√]Genuflect
Well, I would like it if that would happen.

DS being the real enemy.
Only using MX.
then,DS was working for VAT's master.
VAT's master was the real Xehanort then idk what happens next.

afrobutt

Silver Member
naw, if that was true then why did they fight in the secret ending of KHII FM? I mean, he beat the shit outta VAT (last time i checked, that wasn't very nice)

Plus Riku could wield a keyblade when he was emmersed in darkness, why couldn't a keyblade MASTER?

And the asking Terra to help correct his mistake sounds like sumtin a dude who everyone thought was good but turned out to be bad guy would say.

Terra "Time for you to die you S.O.B"
MX "No, please. I've seen the error of my ways. Please help me correct my mistake"
Terra " OK MAN!!! I LOVE YOU :cry: " (they hug and studio audiance goes AWWWWWWWWWWWW)

Hanzo

Ok well I think DS is using MX though. Since DS is the only one trying to kill them unlike MX talking to them. DS tried to destroy Ven if not for Mickey. Also MX I hardly seen him fight only to defend himself from Terra but still didn't attack him.

afrobutt

Silver Member
ok, lets go through wat happens during the secret movie

MX raises the earth so it crashes into Terra

(What I think happens next) he PUSHES DS off his setion of earth
MX "Well, go git em tiger" (pushes DS off).

Then he does the keyblade storm thing..... OW!!!!

he freezes Ven, and crushes his head. All the while looking at Terra like
"This is what happens when you :cursing: with MX!!!"

And the whole time he has this evil smile on his face.

watch it, and u'll see wat i mean

fantasy08

Sure he's good. Good people literally freeze innocent children and throw them off cliffs all the time.

Last edited:

fantasy08

Sure he's good. Good people literally freeze innocent children and throw them off cliffs all the time.:eek:_O:

shadywinters

Awards
Yes I just thought of something from a recent interview.MX is not as bad as it seems. It seems that he said something on the lines of not being wrapped in darkness. He said that a person wrapped in it can't wield a keyblade. Also sad thing to say to make him seem less evil he asked Terra to help him correct his mistake. So I wonder what does this mean and if MX is really the main enemy. I think it will be DS what about everyone else.

Well a line in that statement is true. I've heard that Riku was suppose to weild the main keyblade, but since he took darkness, Sora had to weild the Keyblade, since he was the next in line anyway. But in the !st and 2nd games Riku weilded a keyblade of his own. But it was made of darknes, but it soon had took a different form of itself. And soon became a weapon of light once Riku had given up of being in darkness.
Have any questions, send a PM to me.:thumbup:

darkheart709

Bronze Member
well one thing, we don't know the entire conversation. i remeber terra said "I have a friend" which makes no sense when he's talking to MX so probably some of the conversation is missing. Or he could just be lying.

T

terra4939

hey i am a huge kh fan and i really want them to create a bbs limited edition psp i think this would be really awesome and would sell tons! please everyone that wants them to create on lets make noise and try to make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Welcome to the forums. BBS IS coming out for PSP.Maybe sometime early 2009 for Japan...So..Spring 2009 for The rest of us...Oh, wait, NVM, wrong thing..No.I don't think it would.

sora11

dude i agree with you on the psp slim idea they would sell millions i would but one instantly

Axel13

riku is a keyblade master it originally chose him but then picked sorz when ansem first possessed riku

Stars

リク

I think MX originally not evil but because of his ambition , he become evil , maybe using darkness to get something he want ?

DS could be friend of VAT ...don't know >_>

skyhart

Im kinda iffy on this subject but im not so sure about if the DS is controlling MX or vice versa

BTW i havent been on forums in a while, what does MX stand for i though he was referred as EM

skyhart

Oh ok originally it was like Elder Mage or something of that sort
Thanks for the info

I also believe that MX controls DS not vice versa due to the visuals in the SE of KH2 and FM+

Hanzo

Hey to everyone Riku is not all evil. As you can tell and heard from the Ansem reports his heart did become weak and did accept evil. But it also says that he had light in his heart to be able to resist most of it. So because his heart had both light and dark he could wield a keyblade. Not at first but after KHCoM thats when he got his Soul Eater into the keyblade he has now. So don't compare Riku's heart to MX for we have no clue to compare them anyways.

Also MX could be controlled to do what DS wants. Or he could've just went along to solve DS intentions. Like MX summoned KH to maybe destroy DS or the Darkness. Also MX may have seem evil in the video but what if Ven and Aqua didn't know just Terra. He did nothing harmful to Terra. He just bareful hurt him for Terra always got back up like the attacks were nothing. So maybe the fight could just be a fight that we wouldn't think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back