• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Unrequited love..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
^been workin on that the last week or so.. when I tell her I'm goin out with this girl i met at work she got hella pissed off. I tell her how my feelings for her are changing and shes not who i thought she was. she gave me a devastating, hard to act that shit up, kind of face. the hard to get, playing distant shit seems to be slowly working but.. I dont know how long i can keep things bottled up for. she knows im unhappy. I told her this today.. and what does she do? right now shes gonna be out all fcuking night with her friend and tells me she wont get back till morning.. and yeah you guessed it i'm on babysitting duty.. on a friday night. epic right?

Awards
I feel beyond pathetic right now but just don't know what else to do....

In the last thread, you had more than ten different people telling you that moving across the country to be with this girl was going to be a bad idea, and you even agreed with us but decided to pursue it anyway. I'll give you credit for one thing -- it must take a huge set of balls to make a thread like this after you spat in our collective face the last time.

Personally, I'm not giving you another second of my attention. You walked into this situation knowing that it was going to blow up in your face, you chose to disregard the advice of everybody here the first time around, and you deserve everything you're going through right now. You did this to yourself. Idiot.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Spat in your faces? what the hell? I made a decision that I felt I had to do and in the end I'm glad I did it because I needed to see this for myself. I told everyone i appreciated the advice but in the end made my mind up after months of thinking it over. I honestly dont fcuking know how you got me spitting in anyones face out of that but wtf ever.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
well you did ask for our opinions...and you did that before on your last thread, but it didn't really matter because you already knew what you we're gonna do anyway. That kinda is a spit in the face, though not the term i would've used initially. Some part of you thought this was a bad idea, hell...a lot of things pointed this to being a bad idea, and not surprisingly...it turned out to be a bad idea. You shouldn't have to force love for it to work, especially at the beginning of a relationship, it's supposed to be something you work at down the line. The fact that your being treated the way you are now is a huge indication that this is not healthy, and for you to think so would be completely moronic.

I have no idea why any of you are actually trying to advise ways to even keep this fling going. You are being used like a tool, and that's how she sees you despite any disgruntled emotions she gives you for feeling bitter about the relationship. You really need to avoid getting sucked in on this BS event, cause your pretty much the substitute of her labor so she can do the things she wants. There's no one in a decent relationship that i know of who agrees with what you did and what you're doing right now. So throw the cards down and call it a night, because there's no trump card to a bad relationship, pack your bags and get your ass home while you still can.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
This time I'm following everyone's advice. I'm done. I don't regret coming out here, I got to see what she really was for myself.. Although now it's going to be so much harder to leave then it has to, but I gotta pick my ass up and quit feeling sorry for myself. It's something everyone goes through in their life at least once.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Byakuya

Personally, I'm not giving you another second of my attention. You walked into this situation knowing that it was going to blow up in your face, you chose to disregard the advice of everybody here the first time around, and you deserve everything you're going through right now. You did this to yourself. Idiot.

That's why you make the posts short, sweet, and insightful.

But it just goes to show that in the end, the way you live your life is your own decision and no one else's. No one else can make the right decisions for you, and you're the only one who can make it right.

Sometimes you get confused and want a second opinion because you can't make anything out of the bullshit. Sometimes it clears the fog in your mind and helps better your judgment.

But yes... You can lead a Horse to water; but you can't force it to drink.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
yeah okay i warned you so i don't feel bad at all for the situation you're in.

in fact, we all warned you, and just because you're just now seeing it isn't going to make me want to give you advice.

you ignored our advice and got yourself into this mess: you get yourself out.

Awards
But yes... You can lead a Horse to water; but you can't force it to drink.

Oh so true, however you can toss the horse into the water, it's sure to drink some water then...
Are you getting what I'm saying?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
So I left. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. And I'm still madly in love with her even after everything I went through.... I wish I knew how to deal with this pain... The first person I ever fell in love with just kicked my ass. v.v

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I know it's weird but through all the bad times, we've been through alot..

The thing that finally did it was picking up her phone one last time, reading her tell one guy she was in love with him and that I was like a stranger to her and she hated living with me... I confront her about it and she says she didnt mean it... she was pissed and just was venting.. thats freakin great take your frustration out on the guy who gave EVERYTHING up for you and devoted 2 years of my life... she was also begging this totally different guy to marry her too... it was just to much... now she's fbing me telling me she wont have enough for rent and is screwed... and it's guilting me but come on.. I paid in full the last 2 months rent so she could buy a car.. thats 2000$ i spent on her in 2 months. But now she's like, I have to live with the consequences.

Shes saying she was trying to start over and make me her life like i made her mine.. She's trying to turn this all around on me and make me look like the bad guy for leaving and its making the mourning and moving on process more of a bitch.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
yeah okay i warned you so i don't feel bad at all for the situation you're in.

in fact, we all warned you, and just because you're just now seeing it isn't going to make me want to give you advice.

you ignored our advice and got yourself into this mess: you get yourself out.

o/

Honestly though, you move out to god knows where, abandon your family and friends for some girl you're "in love" with? This isn't some kind of Harlequin romance novel, this is the real deal. Unless you made SURE that you two were going to have a future with one another, you shouldn't have made that leap. And now you're paying for it :L and as far as helping her out, with all that's happened between you two... do you really think it's wise to pull her out of the gutter? I mean really man, THINK about it for a minute..

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
^She told me she got this one guy to pay this months rent and her car insurence.. she said "he saved me"

I'm in debt now, heart broken, and beyond miserable now thanks to her...

Yet through it all I still wake up, her face is the first thing to pop into my head and I have the sickest feeling in the entire world... I lived there for 34 days.. and I ask myself if I gave it enough time.. She never tried.. she was glued to her phone and blowing me off constantly... After all I did I wasnt worth the opportunity in her eyes..

I hope I can feel this way for another girl again... right now I dont see how I can. And I hope to god I still dont feel this way by august when I leave for basic or that will make that nightmare even worse..

saucegay

I hope I can feel this way for another girl again... right now I dont see how I can. And I hope to god I still dont feel this way by august when I leave for basic or that will make that nightmare even worse..

"Basic," as in, bootcamp?! :O there's actually a lot if distractions there to keep that wench off your mind (or so I've been told). Plus, military girls are hottt <3

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
dude either she has been putting so me freaky shit in your food or she's a witch and your a fool one of the two, i'm telling you. but you should just try and overcame the things that came over you.

what are you talking about?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Plus, military girls are hottt

I'm not so sure about this.. but at least I'll be traveling alot with plenty of opportunities to meet a new girl :3

It's funny.. she said that she wanted to be with me the second she saw me but didn't want me to be a rebound bf... And then she goes and tells another guy she's in love with him.. It still hasn't dawned on me how someone could say and do that >:/

This other guy has a gf by the way... just throwin that out there. so I assume she was trying to break them up.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I'm officially going to need a goddamn shrynk after this.. she now tells me today that for the last year I havent had a chance with her.. that she kissed me just to get me to stay, that she didnt want to hurt me by telling me the truth.. that essentially I didnt mean anything to her... just f'n wow...

I guess there's nothing more to say... thanks for the help khinsider.. I've got to figure out how to get my life on track now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back