• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unreal Tournament Profiles.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Post what your username is
and other details about your character in KHI's UT server.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine: Moo Moo
Looks: Nali Warcow
Voice: Male Soldier.

Edit: My name likes to change from time to time. Like yesterday i was Britney Spears. And Megaflare...
.-----------------------------------

I posted this cause i dont even know some people on the server...Like this morning. I was playing a user named Tamara. And he/she wouldnt say who he/she was.

Last edited:

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Name: ridethepig
Skin: Shibuki (LAN) War Machine (KHI server)
Voice: I keep the game on mute.

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
Milkman said:
I posted this cause i dont even know some people on the server...Like this morning. I was playing a user named Tamara. And he/she wouldnt say who he/she was.

***(I'll explain that in a bit..)***

------------------------------

Name: AzUrItH (Of course. Or azu)
Skin: I'll be getting meh old 'WarMachine /Matrix' skin asap..
Voice: Hopefully, I can get meh old voices too.. love those things. ^.^

Skill: Professional-Elite..? :rolleyes:

----------------------------------

Now, Milky.. the 'player' you were fighting.. 'Tamara'.. hate to break the news, but that was a 'bot'. A computer player that plays against you. It's set to novice, so it shouldn't be that hard for most of you guys. Unless two people are on the server, it will automatically spawn bots for you to pratice against, until someone gets on the server. ^.^
(There is a way to tell players from bots.. Go to the scores screen by pressing 'F1'. Then look at the different ping times of the players. Bots will ALWAYS have a ping latency of '0'. (Unless otherwise configured on the server.) Or if more than two players are on the server, then there are NO bots.)

Hope that helps.

~~Azurith

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
There was this one time I logged into the server... 2 bots were playing CTF against each other...

T

The Marauder

Username: The Marauder

Favorite Gametype: CTF

Preferred Weapon: Sniper Rifle (0)

The warcow is rediculous. Stupid-looking model and retardedly difficult to hit... until it eats a rocket in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back