• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► UNREAL: Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Right then, this is like my very first fan fiction i wrote, that happens to be a cross over! So, just be a bit Gentle with this and let me know if there's a problem. Anyways, the story...

Its pretty much a sequel to a movie i made called "Unreal", which is a bit based off the Video Game by Epic Games. This is a cross over with characters and such from that story, and with characters and such from Kingdom Hearts 2. Hope you all enjoy.

A Phillip ***** Fan Fiction presents

Based off the Video Games by Epic Games and Square soft and Disney

KingdomHearts2.jpg

Prologue
Much of the facility on the Island was destroyed by the events that happened last year. The labs are now destroyed and is being consumed by plant life from the nearby jungle, all research was lost, all evidence of the work that happened there was lost, as well as many lives. The scientists and security guards working on the Island stripped of there humanity and turned into Cyborgs, all by the hands of a mysterious alien that had crossed over from his world and into ours. He sought to gain complete control of Earth, but was ultimately stopped by a single mercenary. When he and his allies escaped from the Island, the facility exploded, taking everything in it with it. It was believed that all gates to other worlds were closed by the explosion. We were wrong...

Chapter I​

Island 51: September-14-2026​

In one of the teleporter rooms, which is now half blew open and is slowly being consumed by plant life, one of the teleporters suddenly starts to spark to life as some of the remaining computers slowly hummed to life, and then glew slightly through the ivy as the teleporter suddenly started to activate, a small bluish portal appearing in it as it swirled for a few seconds. And then, it suddenly, and slowly changed into a dark purplish color as it stopped swirling and instead started to grow as it stretched out of the teleporter so it seemed large enough for a person to come in and out of it. And then, almost as quickly as it appeared, a figure emerged from the portal, a tall figure about 6.6 feet tall. He wore flowing robes of black and dark red, as well as a black turban with a gold stripe across it and a red feather standing infront of it. His eyes were brownish orange as he had a small black goatee and an expressionless face. And in his right hand, he held a staff with the design of a Cobra on top with red ruby eyes.

At first, he looked around the area, looking at the environments and such as he stepped away from the dark portal as it instantly disappeared into nothing. He walked towards one of the computers, looking down at it as he wiped his finger across it, collecting the dust on it as he wiped it off on a vine wrapping around a monitor. This was Jafar, a former royal vizier who worked for a Sultan in a different world, one far from Earth, and is now a powerful sorcerer. He stepped out of the room and into the jungle area as he slowly trenched through it, the only sounds he could hear were the birds in the trees and the wind brushing against his robe and the trees above. When he finally exited the jungle, he found himself on the beach, looking out towards the ocean.

"Something has happened here...In this world. This Jungle, the ruins, they have a dark taint to them. Perhaps i can find who did this..."

He said as he turned around and made his way back to the room he was in before. When he got back, he saw the computers were still running and two monitors remained active, one had a large crack though. He looked at them, he never had such machines in his world, but knew a easy way to figure them out. He aimed his hand at them and they suddenly became fully active as a large 51 logo appeared on the monitors.
"Machines, explain to me what has happened here."

Jafar demanded as the computers hummed a little more louder and a bar appeared on the monitor as it slowly filled up from left to right. When it was finished, it showed what seemed to be footage of events that happened before the Facility blew up. Men in some sort of brown body armor were shooting weapons that fired a beam of red energy at what seemed to be another group of fully armored men in black who fired weapons that shot projectiles. He hasn't seen weapons like these before, they must be the main weapons of this world. He continued watching as what seemed to be a large figure in dark green appeared on screen as another man in a black leather trench coat with what seemed to be black goggles on his face appeared as well. They then started to fight in hand to hand combat, both seeming to match the other's moves.

"Brutal...Yet, facinating..."

Just then, the teleporter started up once more and the dark one appeared in the same place. Jafar turned his attention towards it as he looked at it as he heard a faint scream became louder as he recognized it. He then watched as what seemed to be a small, red parrot fly out of the portal, screaming as it landed on the metal floor and infront of Jafar's feet. It suddenly coughed as he used its wings to stand up on its feet as it surprisingly brushed its self off.

"Its about time you got here, Iago..."

"Oh, thanks for the warm welcome, Jafar. What, i only had to be thrown into that portal so i could --" The Parrot said, before being cut off by Jafar.

"Shh!"

Jafar shushed as he turned his attention back to the screen as Iago looked at it as well, flying up and perching himself on Jafar's right shoulder. By now, both figures were fighting on what seemed to be a moving transportation. They watched for another few minutes until the one in the coat launched what seemed to be a rocket of sorts at the armored one as he went to his knees, screaming as he died.

"Jeez, who are these guys? Never seen anyone like them before..." Iago said.

"We're about to find out..."

Jafar spoke as he waved his hands infront of the computers again as they went back to the 51 logo. "Tell me now, Machines. Who were those two?"

The monitor went back to the bar as it filled up again and this time, the one in green armor appeared on screen as he rotated around and a small bio of sorts appeared infront of him.

Name: Xentar
Height:7.0
Eyes:Unknown
Hair: Unknown
Race: Unknown
Current Status: Deceased

After that appeared, the screen faded away and the figure in the coat appeared on screen as he rotated around as well as his bio appeared on the screen.

Name: Rick Mulluns
Height:6.4
Weight:210
Eyes: Unknown
Hair:Buzzed Black
Race: Human
Current Status: Alive

"Hmmm...This Rick Mulluns seems to be the one responsible here, and is still alive. Perhaps he could be of some use to us as we search for our objective."

"And what makes you think that he will want to help us? If he wasted that other guy, think what he could to to us if we cross him!"

"He is a Mercenary, Iago. And like all mercenaries, they can be persuaded to help if you...make it worth there while, whether it be money, power, women, or what not..."

Jafar then turned his attention towards the monitor once more and waved his hand by the monitor as it once again returned to the 51 logo.

"Now Machines, show me the location of this Mercenary, so that i may seek him out..."

Jafar spoke as the monitor shifted through various screens until it showed a picture of the entire world on the screen. It then displayed that Jafar was on a Island somewhere out in the Pacific, but was quite a distance away from any other land. It then pin pointed to an area in Europe that was where the mercenary was located at the moment.

"Thats where he is, it seems. We better find him, before he moves on to a different location then. Come, Iago, we must make haste..."

Jafar said, making his way towards the teleporter as the dark one appeared in its place again. This time though, Jafar stepped through it with Iago on his arm and disappeared in it as the portal then disappeared once more into nothing.

Chapter II​

France, Europe. September-14-2026​

One of the local dance clubs in France seemed crowded that night, couples going to have a good time, teens sneaking out to party with there friends, a perfect place to lay low or to relax. Though, it was also a good place to do certain business without others such as Police knowing. In one of the VIP areas of the club, a man in his middle 30's wearing a rather expensive purple suit sits at a table with two men at his side wearing sunglasses. He had a glass of the finest wine the club had to offer as he was waiting for someone. He looked at the bracelet on his hand, a rather expensive one as he took a sip of his wine as two figures approached the table. One looked like a business man wearing glasses and was carrying a case while the other was a man in his late 20's in a black leather trench coat and had black goggles over his eyes.

"Ah, at last, we meet 'The' Rick Mulluns. Please, both of you, sit..." the man at the table said as Mulluns and his associate sat at the table, on the opposite side of the man.

"May i offer you some of our finest wine?" He said politely.

"I don't drink on the job..." Mulluns said calmly.

"A clean thinker? I already like you!"

"Skip it, Cortez. Lets get down to business..." Mulluns said bluntly.

"How...blunt. Very well, lets get down to business then."

"You have the merchandise?" Mulluns asked.

"You have the greens?" Cortez asked.

Mulluns turned to his associate and nodded as he lifted his suitcase and placed it on the table, flipping the little cogs on it so the numbers would match the code set into them. Five Seven Four. That was the code he set as the case clicked and was unlocked. The Associate then lifted the case lid open and turned it around so Cortez could see the contents. Through Cortez's eyes, he could see about a dozen wads of one hundred dollar bills together in the case.

"Its all there. Now that i kept my end, show me my merchendise..."

Cortez smiled as he reached down to reach for the case and pulled it up as he placed it on the table. When he fiddled with it and managed to unlock it, he opened it and turned it so Mulluns could see what it contained. Inside, there were two silver .45 Caliber Enforcer pistols with laser sights under them and four clips resting next to each gun.

"Two 'Special' 45. Caliber Enforcer pistols with laser sighting and armor piercing bullets in 16 round clips. Beautiful Weapons. One Hundred fifty thousand dollars."

"Its a deal."

Mulluns said as he pushed the case with money forward as Cortez pushed his case forward with the weapons, both men getting what they want. Just then, the phone on the man left to Cortez started ringing as he looked at it and then awnsered it.

"Yes?.....What?!......Damnit..."

"What is it?" Cortez asked.

"Police outside, there entering now..." The man said.

Just then, Mulluns snapped open his case, grabbed one of his pistols and loaded one of the clips into it, then he did the same to the other as he started to shuffle the clips into his coat pockets.

"I take it our business in concluded?" Cortez said, standing and looking for the emergency exit.

Mulluns turned to his associate. "Lets move..."

His associate nodded and unholstered a pistol of his own from his shirt as one of the bartenders in the club was talking to some police, pointing to the direction of the table the deal was going down at. By now though, the table was empty. Mulluns and his associate were running down a hall as they just entered a Staff only door and were looking for an exit of any sign. Behind them was Cortez and his goons, but were quite behind. By now, he could hear the door far behind him burst open and the Police were probley marching in and now behind them. Cortez wasn't his concern though, since he already got his weapons, he wasn't needed anymore and was on his own.

"This is the Police! Do not move!" Mulluns heard behind him, but kept on running as he suddenly heard several gunshots ring off seconds after the officer yelled at him. As he kept running, he could hear one of the bullets hitting someone and Cortez screaming as he apparently was shot. At this point, Mulluns spotted a exit infront of him and made a dash for it, hearing his associate scream as he too was shot. He charged the door, ramming it open with his shoulder as it burst open and was Finlay outside. He looked around quickly and saw he was in a back alley, away from his car and only fast exit out of the area. He didn't have time to think and just ran down the alleyway, turning left down another as he heard the police close behind him. He would prefer not to shoot them, but he would and possibly kill them if needed.

As he headed down an alleyway, a police car pulled up infront of it, forcing Mulluns to turn around and head down yet another. Behind him, he could hear the doors of the cars opening and the police chasing after him. Ahead, he saw an opening at the end of another alleyway as he sprinted down it, reaching the end of it quickly, only to find it a dead end.He knew this was it, he drew his new pistols, and backed against a wall, ready to ambush the police when they arrived. He didn't want to kill any law enforcements, but he wasn't going to go to Prison.

As he heard the foot steps approaching fast, he heard a whistle from behind him. He turned around, and saw a person in dark red clothes in a gass mask that covered his whole head behind him, near a sliding door in a wall, waving for him to come over. Mulluns knew this would be his best chance, and while it might be a trap, he would be ready for it. He dashed over to the opening and into the nearby building as the stranger closed the the secret door, seconds before the police outside arrived. Inside the building, there were metal crates with strange symbols on them, as well as the place was lit up with some old lamps that appeared to be hanging on the ceiling. After he was done looking around, Mulluns turned his attention towards the one who helped him.

"What is this place? Why have you helped me?"

"This place...is our hide out. We have been tracking you for several hours now..." The stranger said in a rather raspy voice.

"We?"

"Yes, our client would like to meet you. The Law Enforcements...they will not find this place...That, we will make sure of..."

"If...you say so...Where is this Client of yours?"

"In the next room, behind you..."

Without even responding, Mulluns turned around, and left the room, opening the door behind him and entering the next room as the stranger watched. When he was gone, he suddenly went into a crouching position and disappeared into a dark portal that appeared and disappeared in mere seconds, taking him with it as nothing remained behind...

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Chapter III

Mulluns continued on through the building, seeing more of the mysterious crates and as well as several more men in dark red with masks. Something about them seemed... strange, but he decided not to focus on it, what there business was is there own. Among some of them, they were removing strange equipment from the crates, none he's seen before, as well as several weapons, mostly just swords and assault rifles. They were seemingly setting up some sort of operation as several were speaking to eachother through a diffrent language Mulluns couldent understand. It didnt matter, he kept on going, approaching a door with a guard next to it, who spotted Mulluns.

"He is expecting you.....You may enter...."

The guard spoke, watching Mulluns enter, who said nothing. When he entered, it was a somewhat empty room with a chair at the opposite end of him, with Jafar sitting in it with two guards at his side and Iago perched on his right shoulder. Mulluns approached him, but stopped about 6 feet from him, giving them both room.

"Ah, at last, we meet, Mercenary."

"So it seems. I know you wouldent have aided me back there for nothing, so what is it you want?"

Jafar laughed a bit at the Mercenary for being so foward towards one such as himself. He rose from his seat, his cobra staff in his hand as he took a step foward.

"My Name is Jafar, thats all you need to know. And that i have saved you from those law enforcements, and that you now have a debt to pay."

"I could have easily dispatched those cops, i didnt need the help of you or your men."

"Is that so? Well then, i guess you arent who i'm looking for. I suppose someone else will do the job i need done..."

Mulluns raised an eyebrow when Jafar spoke, it was hard for him to turn down a job. And judging by what he's seen so far, this man must be wealthy. He couldent resist...

"What Job is that?"

"Intrested? Good! Dont get me wrong, i will pay well for your service, if you complete the job that is..."

"What is the Job? Want someone dead?"

"Not Exactly... More like... Something found..."

"A Scavanger Hunt. Perfect... What needs to be found?"

Jafar grinned slightly, walking past Mulluns and towards a computer against a wall where one of his henchmen was, working on the computer. A small machine then rose from a hidden panel from the floor between Mulluns and Jafar, and a hologram appeared over it. What it was was some sort of tool... or weapon it seemed... It was like a key the size of a sword, but looked like it was made so the end would make a deadly weapon. It was gold and silver colored, like it was made back in the early hundreds, possibly farther back.

"This is a Keyblade, an artifact of great worth. Legeand is said that long ago, the Keyblade had the power to save the world, but also is said that it has the power to create chaos. Can you imagine its worth? What it could be capable of?"

"Uh-Huh. So you want me to find a giant key?"

"Precisly."

"I'll need to know where to start looking, as i'm not going to go all over the globe looking cluelessly for something as rediculous as this. As well as what the payment will be when i retrieve your key for you."

"Of course."

Jafar said, the hologram changing now to an image of Earth, slowly rotating. Jafar approached it, looking at it a little before placing his hand over far north eastern Africa, right where Egypt was.

"Right here, in egypt. I would look out in the dunes, near where the ruins of the long lost civilizations once stood. I'm afraid i cant be any more specific then this. As for your payment, i can assure you that the rewards for finding me this Key will be most deserving..."

"Fine. If thats about it, Jafar, then i'll take my leave for Egypt as soon as i can."

"One of my Guards can lead you saftley out of here, as i suspect the Law Enforcements continue to look for you."

Giving a slight nod, Mulluns left the room where one of the gas masked men was standing and led him out of the room and into a diffrent room. When Jafar was sure that Mulluns was out of there hearing, he went towards the computer as the monitor changed to what seemed to be a almost static focus of something.

"Is the process going smoothly?"

Jafar asked, one of the gas masked men appearing on the Monitor. Behind him were more men in masks, as well as the same crates that were in the building Jafar is in now.

"Yes. With the gate now open, we can begin to recieve more equipment and supplies from Hollow Bastion. The armored one will soon be prepared."

"Excellent Work. Have those Agents from that so called "Organization XIII" arrived through yet?"

"Yes. They arrived here within the last hour, and are now currently begining to track and monitor the Mercenary."

Jafar knew that taking this world wouldent be easy, and might take time, but he was patient. He didnt trust those Nobodies from the Organization, but he knew they were capable of helping him and the other's plans. So long as there personal goals didnt get in the way of his, everything would be fine, and Earth would be under a new leadership.

Chapter IV

Egypt, Africa. September-15-2026​

Kali Archon was on an archeological dig around the area where the long lost ruins of some unknown civilation was discovered about a decade ago. Many of the ruins were a bit simular to the ones discovered else where, such as the Prymids here in Egypt and the Aztec Ruins, but they were diffrent in a way; The language was diffrent, and the arcitexture set up was like nothing she has ever seen. Kali was in her mid 20's, with meduim length black hair formed into a ponytail, was about 5.7 feet tall, wore a black short sleave shirt with tanned pants, with a pair of fingerless gloves and brown boots. Some ruins had been uncovered in the past, and she was sent off to check it out. While she was working, she uncovered a large, key-shaped object.

It didn't look like any of the artifacts she had uncovered in the past. It really didn't seem to belong. She dug it out and picked it up, looking it over.
It was like a giant key, except it looked like it could be used as a weapon. It was made out of both stone and old, gold metal like structure, possibly predating the days when the ruins were built. The tip of its bladed end was sharp enough to puncture someone, and the designs on it near the tip where about as sharp ended. It was a very exotic, yet dangerious weapon that could be worth a small fortune.

Meanwhile, a black and gray Hummer drove across the sands of Egypt, finaly stopping at some ruins that Kali was in. Mulluns got out, wearing black laytex tanktop on instead of his black trench coat, and had his pistols strapped at his waist and his shotgun strapped to his back. He was prepared for just about anything, especialy since the man who he rented the Hummer from warned him about treasure hunters and the like that were out here. He approached the ruins, not sure what kind of life would be around...

Kali got to her feet, looking the key over some more. "I wonder what this goes to... must be something important...." She looked around the area, trying to find anything it would unlock. There was some odd drawings on the walls, showing what seemed like people welding the key-like weapons and fighting some other beings, who had what seemed like claws instead. There was some other drawings, and what seemed like a large keyhole in the wall, with several inscriptions around it. She went over to the keyhole, then at the inscriptions, trying to see if she knew the language, considering she had to know alot of old languages for her job. From the looks of it, The inscriptions seemed to be a mix of egyption and some other language that was difficult to understand.

"I'm never going to be able to read it completely..." She went to her notepad, drawing out the inscriptions and drawings, before going back over and inserting the key into the keyhole, biting her lip slightly before turning it. As soon as she turned it, a bright blue glow emited from the hole as the key stook out, like it just unlocked something. After a couple moments, the entire place started to shake, like something behind the walls was activated. "??" She looked around, then pulled the key out. She just realized that she probably just set off a trap

As he was walking into the ruins, he felt the place suddenly start to shake as the floor gave out from under him, not giving him enough time to grab the ledge as he fell to the next floor, landing on his side with a thud and slight groan. He must have fell atleast ten or so feet down, and did his best to ignore the small ammount of pain in his hip. He quickly managed to recover as he pulled out his shotgun, not knowing if he triggered a trap or not. But he slowly started to walk out of the room, the place still shaking a bit, but was slowly stopping.

She sighed as the shaking stopped. "Well... ... that didn't seem to be a trap... ... then what was it...?" She went over to her bag, putting the key in it, along with her notebook. Mulluns continued on through the underground ruins, suddenly hearing what sounded like hissing sounds and slight screeches, like there was some sort of creatures in the ruins with him. He held his shotgun out still, on guard incase something decided to get a jump on him. He never would have thought that animals would be living in here.

As soon as she was finished with the area she was in, Kali headed out of the room she had been in, looking for another place to dig, since she had already scoped out that room. She then came to a sudden halt when she could start to hear the same hissing and slight screeches as she made her way through the tomb. "What is that....?" She looked around with a frown, but then headed into another room, setting her bag down. She had a pistol on her, in case she ran across anything who was hostile. She knelt down, going through her bag .

Mulluns continued going through the hall, continuing to hear the creatures, like they all over the walls, but the tomb was dark around the walls and made it almost impossible to see them. He couldent see them, but knew they were around him, watching and waiting, like a predator. He held his shotgun with a tight grip, knowing that they could pounce at any moment, any time...

She started to brush sand away from the walls and floor in this room, looking around every now and then. She couldn't help but get the feeling she was being watched. Her fears were finaly realized as something seemingly leaped out of the darkspot of the wall and tackled her in a pounce. She shrieked in surprised and winced slightly when she hit the ground, looking to see what it was while she tried to grab for her gun. What she could tell by the brief glipses of It was that it was a midsized creature, all completly black with claws, glowing yellow eyes, and a mouth with teeth, growling and trying to bite her, which succeeded as it bit down into her left shoulder. She screamed in pain, but she managed to get to her gun and she fired a shot into it. It screeched as it continued to growl at her. It was then about to go for a bite for her exposed neck before a louder gunshot was heard and the creature was killed, exploding in a black mist that soon dissapeared.

She gripped her shoulder in pain, looking back to try to see who was there, turning onto her side She could see a figure was standing there with a rifle, but from her point of view, it was in a dark shaded area, making it hard to see who it was. She pushed herself up and moved back, away from him and grabbing her flashlight out of her bag, flicking it on and aiming it towards him. The light revealed who it was as he stepped foward, lowering his shotgun a bit.

"?! Rick!" She turned it off and set it down, wincing as she held her wound and got to her feet. "What are you doing here?"

No one ever called him Rick. Well, no one except for John and Beth. "Looking for you."

She blinked. "Looking for me? Why?"

"Because your good at finding things. A client of mine wants a certain object obtained, but i think i might need your help in locating it."

"Alright, well, turn around so I can tend to my wound, while you tell me about the object."

He turned around so he wasent facing her. "He said it was located here in Egypt. Called it a "Keyblade", something like a key and a weapon in one..." He explained, holding his shotgun as he looked foward, wondering how long it will take for those things to come after he fired his shot. She pulled her shirt off with a pained wince and started to treat her wound with her first aid kit, starting to bandage it as best as she could.

"Keyblade....?"

She blinked, then tied the bandage off. She dug into her bag and tossed the big key towards him, it sliding across the floor and stopping at his feet. He looked as it slid to his feet, somehow suprised that she actualy found it before he could ask her to... or thought so. He picked it up, looking at it as he pulled out a photograph he recieved from Jafar and compared the two.

"You already found it?"

"I guess so...." She pulled her shirt back on and got up. "There were some inscriptions on the wall, but there's another language that I've never seen before..."

"Where are they?"

He asked, still looking at the keyblade. This seemed alot more easier then he thought... She pulled out the notebook and handed it to him. It had a drawing of the wall, the inscriptions, and the keyhole. He looked at the inscriptions, not knowing what half of it even ment. After a minute of looking at it, he handed it back to her. "Never seen them before."

"Didn't think you would." She put it back in her bag.

"Well, unless your looking for anything else here, we should probley look for a way out of here..."

"I still have more rooms to check out..."

He was a bit suprised when he heard her awnser. He knew she could handle herself when it came to combat, but he's never seen these things before, and he knew she hasent either. No one probley has, and if they did, they probley never got the chance to live to tell about them. He had a feeling that this had something to do with this key Jafar was so intrested in. "You should go ahead and get that to who wanted you to get it..."

"You sure?"

"I do this all the time. Don't worry about me..."

"I mean you dont want half the pay for actualy finding this?" He said, not really worried for her at all.

She blinked, then shook her head. "It's your job. I just happened to run across it doing mine..."

"If you insi -- " Before he could reply, the place started to shake violently once more. She looked around a bit. "I think the place is going to collapse..." She said as she watched several more dark creatures emerging from the walls.

"What the hell are those things??"

"Hell if i know..." He cocked his shotgun and shot another one as he started to make his way back the way he came. She shot at them as she stuffed the Keyinto her bag and picked it up and slinging it onto her back as she followed him. "Get behind me!" He yelled, firing at several more as he used his free hand to reach for something at his belt. She got behind him. It seemed to work without fail: Every time he was involved, she got in trouble. Moreso than normal. She watched as he hurled a grenade to where they were coming from as he continued back to where the place where he fell through. Perhaps with her help, they could get out through that opening. The explosion rocked the place, damaging the walls and destroying several of the creatures, the same black mist erupting from them as no remains of them were left behind. These were nothing like the Cyborgs or Xentar...

Kali got to the hole and looked up. She knelt down and took her bag off her back. She then took out a rope and a grappling hook. She flung it up and it hooked around one of the pieces of the ruins. She tested it for strength and handed him the rope, picking up her bag as she quickly climbed upwards. He fired at several more before making his way back to where he was, putting the shotgun on his back as he started to climb up. She covered him, firing at the creatures that got too close. Now that they werent in the darkness anymore, she could catch a good glipse of the creature: It was about 4 feet tall, three fingered claws, two tendrils were emiting from the top of its head, yellow glowing eyes, a mouth that was full of teath that could pierce through flesh with ease, and its entire being was covered in an almost pitch blask color.

Mulluns finaly managed to get out, one of the creatures grabbing onto the rope and... was climbing up it. Apparently they werent mindless animals, as it started to climb the rope upwards like a human would. She fired a few shots at it, pull the rope up after it was down. He aimed his pistol at the hole, but saw no more were coming. He put it back in his holster, sighing. "What the hell is going on..."

She got up, looking to him. "No idea... I guess we should get this thing to wherever it needs to go, and fast..."

"Right... You going to come or you got something you need to do?"

"I should probably head to the next dig site..."

"Alright. You still got the key?" He asked, thinking she was the last to have it.

"Yeah." She opened her bag, pulling it out and handing it to him.

He took it, nodding. "Thanks again for it..." He said, turning around and heading back towards the hummer. This still seemed far too easy... Kali watched as he went back for his Hummer, then started for her jeep ,which was the other way. There were a few more ruins she had to inspect in the area, though she was going to be a bit more caustious this time around...

Haku

<3
Interesting fan fic this here is, but nevertheless I thought the chapters so far are very rich with details and vivid descriptions surrounding the overall plot.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Thanks for the Comments, Guys. Really means alot. :thumbup:

Here's the next two chapters. Expect the next two chapters next week. I hope. lol

Chapter V

Cairo, Africa. September-16-2026

Larxene, a member of a mysterious group known only as "Organization XIII", was walking down a alleyway in Cairo. She wore a black leather robe with her hood hiding her green eyes and short blonde hair as she marched down towards the more exposed area of the market district. A couple days ago, she and one of her fellow members were asked to come here to Earth and track down a human mercenary. They didn't do favors for free though, but there employer, that vizier known as Jafar, offered them plenty of rewards if they were to aid him. The thing is, Organization XIII wasn't wanting money, they were wanting something else instead... And the only reason they decided to help Jafar was because they have a couple things in common.

She has been tracking Mulluns down ever since they left that Island they arrived on. It didn't take long to track the mercenary down in Egypt as she watched him emerge with the Keyblade that Jafar was so interested in. But Larxene was also interested in it, but not for the same reasons Jafar was interested in. The Mercenary and the young woman he was with were the first to touch this world's keyblade for centuries, if not longer. And as legends has it, only they will be able to use it, until the blade is destroyed or they are killed. Speaking of which, she tracked the mercenary to an apartment complex, must be where he was staying while on the mission to recover the Keyblade.

She was almost there before her thoughts were interrupted and she found herself pinned against the wall in the alleyway by what seemed to be a human in clothing that didn't seem to be as nice as the others she's seen around. His breath reeked of a disgusting stench, and his teeth looked like they were once white in there early days, but those days are long gone now as they look like they have decayed badly. Suffice to say, this man was a disgusting filth that was trying to get something from Larxene, completely unaware what she is or what she is capable of. As he tried to have his way with her by trying to pin her hands to the wall and press his repulsive lips against hers, something small formed in her right hand and she moved it to the man's abdomen, making his eyes go wide.

The thug took several steps back, seeing blood Dripple from his abdomen as he looked to the young woman he thought was defenseless, and saw a gold knife in her grip with blood dripping from it. She approached him, putting her hand on the man's shoulder as his eyes widened more with pain as he felt numerous shocks of electrical pain surge throughout his whole body, several bolts of lightning emitting from Larxene's hands and all around the man before she swung him back into the alleyway into some trash cans with ease. She didn't really care if she killed him or not, not that she could anyways; Like all of her kind, they lack a Heart, as well as any sort of emotion or feelings. They could only pretend to have them. It was the way a Nobody acted.

With her hood remaining over her head, she emerged from the alley way just in time to see Mulluns walking among the crown of dozens of other commoners in the market. She watched him, seeing him leave the streets and heading towards the apartment complex. She thought she would surprise him, and took several steps backwards into the alley way, into a nice, dark spot where she could teleport without drawing attention...

Mulluns made his way up the stairs, and towards his room. The place wasn't big, but it was big enough for him to stay for a couple days to roam around in search for a sword that looked like a key. He put his keys into the door and opened it. The room consisted of a single bedroom with a double bed, one bathroom, one balcony, and two windows. While he could afford something much more better, he didn't want to draw any attention to himself, and felt this would be better. His plane was going back to France tomorrow at noon, and he decided to stay at his room till then. Once inside, he locked the door and went over to the dresser, where his metal suitcase was. He opened up his trench coat, and lay his shotgun aside his dresser and set his coat on the bed. The Keyblade was strapped securely to his waist with the blade going down along his right leg, but took that off too and set it down on the bed. He kept the holsters with his pistols on his black vest, for the moment, and sat on the bed, rubbing his hand against his head slightly.

He still had no idea what those creatures in black were, or how they were so intelligent... well, intelligent enough to climb up a rope and how to slightly avoid gun fire. He figured Kali must still be out there investigating other ruins. Odd that she didn't seem afraid of those things, or that she might run into more of them while she investigated. But she was more then capable of handling herself, and knew she would be fine. He got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower, removing his holster and pistols and setting them aside the shower, just incase. He never removed his goggles, not while on the job, not during a shower, not even while he sleeped. It had to do with the condition of his eyes, and that the goggles he wore did something to them that allowed him to see. If removed, he would see either nothing, or extremely incomprehensible vision of everything.

Once he was finished, he slipped on a black t-shirt and black jeans as he wiped his face dry from the towel. He placed his holsters and pistols back on as he stepped out of the bathroom, only to discover that he no longer was alone. He pulled his pistol on his left side out with his right hand and aimed it at the female intruder who was resting on his bed.

"Identify Yourself!" He demanded.

"Well, well, aren't you the friendly one." Larxene teased, sitting up with her hood down. "Name is Larxene, i believe we have something in common."

"Really... Explain."

"Before i do.. I highly suggest you put your weapon away."

"Don't make me ask again." He said, his pistol remaining where it was pointed.

"Don't make me ask again, mercenary."

Mulluns's pistol remained pointed at her, ready to fire if she made one wrong move. He never even saw it coming, Larxene leaped to her feet, knocked the pistol out of Mulluns's hands, slamming him into the wall as her elbow was pressing against his neck to prevent him from moving. He pressed both of his hands against her elbow, but couldn't get them to move, but realized he was still alive, and that she could have killed him in that move she pulled... or tried too.

"Don't struggle, i would prefer not to puncture one of your vital spots." She mentioned, her knife pressing against Mulluns's abdomen area gently.

"What do you want..." He asked without any emotion in his tone.

"What i want is to know where the Key is."

Mulluns remained expressionless, but was a bit surprised that she too was after the Key he was hired to retrieve. Was Jafar hiring others to get it, or was she after it for other reasons? Either way, he felt this was going to end violently, and needed to do something, fast.

"What key?"

"The one you recovered from the ruins. Don't lie, i saw you recover it along side with that other woman."

"Why should i tell you? If you kill me, you may never find it."

"Who said i would kill you? Simple death is no fun at all. But torture, and pain... now those are different." She said, a smile appearing on her face. She then put her head on his left shoulder to say something right into his ear. "Surrender it to us, and we can end this all without any pain."

"Do what you will... if you can..." Mulluns said again, lacking any fear. This time however, he delivered a knee kick into Larxene's stomach, causing her to release him as she stumbled back. He then back handed her with his fist, causing her to wince in a bit of pain. It didn't take long for her to recover and to take a swing at him, only to see her fist was caught by him, which is exactly what she was planning. As he held her fist, he suddenly saw several jolts of electricity move around her arm and into her fist, eventually going into him as he started to get shocked. He was forced to release her as he backed up a bit, trying to recover, but he only had time to look up slightly to see her deliver a high kick to his chest, sending him backward and on his back. As he attempted to get up, he realized he was dealing with someone who was not normal, he found further proof as he watched several golden throwing knifes materialized in her hand by lightning.

"What the hell are you?" He demanded, not sure if she was from another world like Xentar was or not.

She smiled, thrusting her hand back as she threw several knifes right at him. It was then he felt something in his hand, and only glanced to see it was the Keyblade he recovered, right in his hand that was just seconds ago empty. Not one to question it now, he placed it infront of him as he somehow managed to knock the knifes away from him before they could puncture into him. She was both surprised and angry that he was still breathing, but was a bit pleased that she know knew where the blade was, and all she needed to do was acquire it.

"Your part is finished, Mercenary. Hand the blade over like a good human, and we can both walk away from this. Though i would always prefer to perhaps sever your hand and pry it from your dead fingers."

He was now on his feet, the keyblade in his right hand and his pistol in his left. "Try it."

And she did, running at him as she took a swipe at him with her knives, only to see him take a step back. He took a swing at her with his blade as she ducked quickly and he destroyed a lamp that was on a nightstand instead. She was quick, quicker then he was, and thats where he knew where she would win if he didn't do something soon. He took several steps back away from her as he fired his pistol at her, a total of six shots was fired and not one hit her as she amazingly evaded them all, somehow hitting the last bullet with her knifes as the bullet was sliced in two pieces. He again fired a couple other shots as one went through the window in back of Larxene, who now threw one of her knives right at Mulluns, but only knocked the gun out of his hand. Once he felt the knife hit his hand, he was forced to release it, only to notice Larxene running at him once more as she kneed him in the stomach with such force, it almost reminded Mulluns of Xentar's strength when he fought him.

Mulluns collapsed on his back and onto the bed, releasing the keyblade from his grip as he tried to get up. Larxene saw this, and moved in, grabbing his pistol, she examined it a bit, a little unfamiliar with it. She did know one of the other Organization's members had weapons that fired projectiles like this one, and if she was right, then she knew all she needed to know. Aiming the pistol at Mulluns, she fired a shot that hit him in his left shoulder, causing him to yell in pain as he grabbed his shoulder with his good hand, only to hear another shot and the same pain going into his other shoulder. He couldn't move either of them, almost as if she shot them at the precise location to render them useless. Mulluns was completely defenseless.

Larxene approached him, always loving it when she gets to toy with those she hurts, and then just to make them suffer only to watch them beg for mercy. She stood over him as she looked down at him, then bent over so she was right over him, putting her knife into his wound slightly as she could tell by the look on his face, it was causing further pain, even if he tried to hide it. "You know, i must admit; Your alot more attractive then the last man i killed. But if we remove these..." She spoke, placing her gloved hands on his goggles as she slowly attempted to move them up so she could look directly into his eyes. Once he saw she was distracted, and despite the pain, he thrusted his head forward and into hers, causing her to yelp and back away from him. The odd thing he noticed about her, was that she never bleeded, more proof for him that she wasn't from this world. Larxene wasn't too happy though, and threw one of her knives at Mulluns, watching it land right in his abdomen.

Mulluns couldn't handle any more of the pain, and slowly started to drift out of conscious from the blood leaving his wounds. The last things he remembers was Larxene approaching with her knives again, about to plant her finishing blow on him, then the sound of his door bursting open, and shots fired. He didn't know who it was, or what happened to Larxene, as he had then passed out.

Chapter VI

Island 51: September-17-2026​

Xentar was dead, killed by Rick Mulluns on the train system beneath Island 51. After surviving the explosions in the main gate room, he tracked the mercenary down, and engaged him in hand to hand combat. Little did he know, the mercenary made a grab for the RPG that was on the Katarn, a soldier Xentar caused most of the facility to explode, and shot off its remaining rocket at an already damaged chest piece on Xentar's armor. The explosion was enough to kill him as the armor malfunctioned and most of his innards to rupture and fail. He died, screaming a Xenomancer curse at the mercenary before dying on the train, minutes before it exploded in a fiery explosion.

Now his armored corpse was in some sort of capsule in a room that wasn't destroyed, beams of dark energy shooting into various parts into his being. Several of Jafar's soldiers were watching the process go underway. They watched as the beams of dark energy was seemingly, and slowly, repairing his armor back to the currant state it once was. When his body was discovered, his armor was scorched and heavily damaged from the rocket that hit him, and from the train he was on from exploding. His body inside it though was another story, his entire chest and abdomen area was almost completely burned and almost missing from the explosions, and a year of being dormant had taken its toll on the remains of his corpse. But there wasn't anything that the power of Darkness could fix... Especially one from a Sorcerer.

It took a matter of hours for his armor to be completely repaired, and a small alarm to go off to inform them that the process was finished. One of the soldiers went over to a large monitor and tapped a few buttons, and an image of Jafar appeared on it.

"The process is finished."

"Excellent. I will arrive shortly..."

It didn't take long for Jafar to arrive, and his men had already put him on a metal counter in the center of the room. As he approached the Alien's armored corpse with his Cobra staff in his hand. As he looked down at it, Iago, who was perched on his right shoulder, spoke up.

"You sure this is wise? I mean, if he killed everyone who was here before, whats to stop him from doing the same thing again?! To us!"

"Calm yourself, Iago. If he is a bit hostel after his resurrection, i have it under control..."

And with that, Jafar got to work, waving his hand a bit over Xentar's body as he mumbled something that was a bit hard to understand, and then it happened. Dark energy of sort shot out of his hand, and went right into Xentar as it slowly engulfed his whole body, Jafar mumbling the entire time. The entire process lasted almost an hour as the masked men watched the entire process, and then the Sorcerer suddenly stopped, watching as the Dark energy what was engulfing Xentar retracted and eventually disappeared. His body was still the same as it was when it was removed from the capsule, but the Dark Energy did something to it... something unseen.

"Awaken..." Jafar commanded.

Almost instantly, the green glow on Xentar's helmet flashed on, as did the one on his now repaired chest plate. His eyes were now open under his helm, and he moved his hands to help him sit up. Jafar grinned, pleased to see that the alien was revived, but needed to know if he was fully aware.

"How do you feel?"

"Been Better..." He grumbled, his voice a bit deep and almost machine like as it came out from his helmet.

"Do you know what happened to you?"

Xentar turned his head to face Jafar, and saw he was another human who had an animal on his shoulder. He looked around some more and saw masked men with rifles, and realized something had happened. He got to his feet, standing about half a foot taller then Jafar as he moved his fingers about, getting the feeling int hem back as he did with his legs and feet.

"I'm supposed to be dead. What happened? Where am i, Human?" He demanded.

"You are in the place where you died. I revived you, and in doing so, have gave you a chance to complete the mission you were sent to do... and to exact your revenge."

"Mission... Revenge..." He thought, then it all came back to him, as well as... "Mulluns! Where is that bastard?!"

"He is gone, far from here. We will be seeing him again though, fear not."

Xentar was now suspicious of this Human, looking down a bit at him. "Why did you revive me? Your a Human, why would you revive me so i can claim another planet in the name of The Xenomancer Empire?"

"Hmm... I know nothing of your Empire, but you and i are alike. We are from different worlds, neither of us are from here." He explained, seeing he got Xentar's attention as he explained further. "You may call me Jafar, and i revived you because I seek something, as are you. If we to work together, we will succeed. I care not what you do to this world, only that i find what i am looking for."

"And what is that you seek, Jafar?" Xentar asked, crossing his arms.

"I doubt you heard of it. It is something that each world holds, even yours and mine. It is the Keyhole, the door that will lead to the heart of a world. But... i need something that will allow me to find it a bit easier, and to unlock it."

"And that is...?"

"The Keyblade. Legend states that it is a weapon of unknown orgin, thought to have existed for thousands upon thousands of years. Legend also states that atleast one keyblade is born upon each world, crafted into a weapon that resembles the world it was born on. Those who wield it wield power that can save there own world from those who seek to destroy it, or it can release chaos upon there planet... or maybe something else."

"Of all the worlds i have ventured across, never have i heard anything of this. What proof do you have?"

"Mulluns has recovered one, but he thinks it as nothing but a trinket, unaware of its true power."

"Mulluns found one? Then you must have seen him recently."

Jafar grinned a bit. "A few days ago. Several of my agents have informed me of the progress he has made, and that he has recovered it. But he is not needed anymore, and someone has been sent to recover the Key from him."

"Then he is all mine." He said, starting to walk past Jafar as he headed for the exit.

"Don't be a fool. You have no idea where he is, and you were just brought back after a year from being dead. Mulluns will come, and you will get your revenge..."

Xentar would normally turn around and lash out at the Sorcerer, but he was still a bit weak in strength, and he could only briefly feel his powers.

"You are the fool. Do you really think the one person you sent after him would be able to even stand much of a chance against?"

"You obviously never heard of Nobodies then, I'd assume."

Before Xentar could even reply, a dark oval sphere appeared in the room and someone in a dark hooded robe emerged from it. Jafar recognized who it was instantly.

"Nobody, you have returned. How did things go with the mercenary?"

Larxene removed her hood, and judging by the way she looked, she just got finished fighting someone who could actually match her strength.

"He refused to hand the key over, before i could finish him off... i was ambushed by someone and had to throw the fight..."

Xentar laughed under his helmet, not surprised one bit by the story of this other human... or nobody as what Jafar refereed to her by.

"He beat you, didn't he? You just retreated before he could kill you..."

That was enough to spark a fuse in Larxene, especially when it came from a person who just awoke from the grave just minutes ago. "How dare you! How was i to know what he was truly capable?"

Jafar frowned a bit, but he had to expect something like this to happen. "This is disappointing. But you never really said why you left. Who ambushed you exactly?"

Cairo, Africa. September-17-2026

Mulluns could slowly feel conscious coming back to him, and he slowly attempted to open his eyes that were hidden by his goggled. When he woke up, he found himself in a bed, not in his apartment, but somewhere else. He slowly tried to sit up, but still felt a bit of pain in his shoulders from where he was shot at by that Larxene. It was then he noticed he had his shirt removed, and gauze wrapped all around his shoulders and around his abdomen, where Larxene had plunged one of her blades into. He could move his arms a bit, but it was still a bit painful to do so, and right now, he needed to know where he was. Before he could even get himself up, he heard the door to his room opening, and his head snapped in the direction of where it was. Once he saw who it was though, he was relieved and thoughts that he was captured soon disappeared.

"Oh, your up? I was wondering how much longer you would be out..." Kali said.

"Kali... What happened?"

"You... don't remember?"

He shook his head. He remembered everything up till he was stabbed by Larxene, then everything else was just blank.

"Someone broke into your apartment, and almost killed you. If i haven't shown up when i did..."

"I understand..." He laid back down, then remembered something he almost forgot. "The Key, where is it? Did she take it?"

"No... I made sure she didn't. When i arrived, she made a break for it. Though the way she did it was..."

"She isn't from this world, Kali."

She looked at him, a bit confused at his words. But she couldn't call him crazy, not after seeing what she saw the other day in the ruins. "I know. Thats why i came for find you."

"You know she isn't human?"

"You aren't the only one who was visited by one in a black robe, Rick..."

Haku

<3
Wow you must have had all of these chapters planned out for there being so many updates, but great job on the latest ones as well.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
lol Here be the next two chapters.

Chapter VII

Egypt, Africa. September-16-2026

Kali was still at the ruins she was investigating after giving the keyblade she discovered to Mulluns. This one, however, was a bit farther then the one she was just recently at, but seemed to be offering even more information then the last tomb was offering. She had already fully treated her wounds, and was now more then careful on what she touched and such. She could tell by the look on Mulluns's face when he left that he wondered why she would want to explore more ruins after encountering those creatures, and that was exactly why she wanted too. She took a shotgun with her though this time from her jeep, just incase she encountered more of those creatures again.

"After you left, i headed further to some of the other ruins. I wanted to see what those things were that attacked us..."

She tied her flashlight onto her shotgun, and started to investigate some more of the rooms she was near, cautiously, and keeping her ears open. When she entered another room, she focused ont he walls, and before her was even more inscriptions and drawings on the walls that looked about as old as the others she encountered. From the drawings, she could recognize some of them by now, such as the creatures with claws had to be the ones she encountered. But... who were these others? Some looked like drawings of people, some looked like oddly shaped armored knights who wielded keyblades.

"I've found more info on the Key i found, and of those creatures..."

It took her hours to look over the walls with inscriptions and drawings, and from the looks of them, and what she could translate, there was a civilization here possibly several thousand years ago. There existed the creatures that seemed to lack hearts and were born from the darkness in men's hearts, and the people attempted to destroy them, but failed. Therefore, a weapon was granted to them, crafted by unknown forces; The Keyblade, and given to the ones who were pure to the soul. They fought the creatures, and eventually drove them off back into the darkness, but it didn't end there...

Further investigating showed that several of the people who wielded the keyblade saw the power it wielded, and sought to take control. The drawings showed armored knights of sort battling others, both sides bearing keyblades. A keyblade war. The war seemed to go on through the ages, and most of the civilization was destroyed and its people killed, and the dark users were only then fully destroyed by one knight who wielded the one keyblade to rule over all others. The forces of darkness were destroyed, the remaining keys were destroyed, and the one keyblade that saved them all was locked inside a tomb where it would never be found again.

This all sounded like some fairy tale her mother would tell her when she was a little girl, but this wasn't a fairy tale. This was real, someone just didn't come and make these drawings, or these inscriptions. They were real, the Keyblade that Mulluns had was the one that saved an entire civilization from destruction, and held powers that could very well do more damage to others then she could only think, and he was supposed to deliver it to someone. She didn't like this, all he was probley concerned was getting paid and didn't believe the legend it was known for, but she did.

"The Key you have, is a weapon of unseen power never before witnessed by anyone of this age..."

She got her equipment together, and began to make her way back to the surface to see if she can contact Mulluns... somehow. He was hard to find, she had to find him, before he gave the Keyblade to who ever was wanting it. If who ever was wanting it, must have known about it and its story, and that was enough to make her want to try and recover it before something happened and innocent people were killed.

"Thats when... he came..."

She was almost outside, when she stopped in her tracks as what seemed to be a man in a black hooded robe was standing before her. He was standing about 6.7 feet tall, had some serious muscles in his arms... from what she could judge, and his face was completely shrouded in a hood. He wasn't someone normal, not many would just come out here just to wonder...

"So..., did you learn anything new today, Kali?" He spoke in a calm, but almost with no feeling in his voice.

"Who... Who are you??"

"Oh... just a nobody. I saw you and the other enter these ruins, no doubt you discovered something worthwhile, I'd assume?"

"Why...?" She asked, a bit suspicious of this man. "Whats it to you?"

"A great deal, to be bluntly. I saw from a distance that you discovered a Key... Well, a giant one actually. Where is it?"

"I don't have it... And even if i did, i wouldn't be so sure if i would show you or not. You still haven't told be your name..." She said, a bit on edge now.

The man laughed a bit, took a couple steps towards her, as she took a couple steps back before she saw him stopping. "Well, you can just call me..." he placed his hands on his hood and removed them, reveling his long blue hair, his X shaped scar on his forehead, and his yellow eyes. "... Saix."
"What... What do you want?" She was a bit startled by his appearance, but remained her ground.

"The keyblade. Hand it over."

He spoke, walking towards her as she kept walking back until her back hit the tomb wall. By now, he was looking down at her as her heart raced. "I... I don't have it." Without even a second thought, he grabbed her by the neck of her shirt, and lifted her off her feet, pinning her to the wall as she let out a shriek, grabbing his wrist, but couldn't seem to force him to drop it. "I'm telling the truth!"

He continued to watch her, then suddenly dropped her as she fell to the ground with a yelp. "You must not have it then. Then that leaves the mercenary... and if my timing is right, then she will have found him by now and taken the keyblade off his hands after disposing of him. Sorry to bother you..." He said, leaving in a dark portal that formed behind him as he stepped into it, disappearing. None of his words with any feeling or emotion in them, as if he never cared if he killed her or not. She managed to get to her feet, leaning against the wall. Someone was trying to take the Key, and they were desperate enough to kill others for it. She had to find Mulluns, but she was so far from the nearest city, and she didn't even know where he was. She sighed, and made for her jeep before she heard a whistle behind her. She spinned around, and before her was yet another being in a black robe and hood, but he had a bit of a slimmer body then Saix did.

"But he wasn't the only one who appeared to me..."

"Looking for a way back to the city? I can get you there faster."

"?...What?"

Without even thinking, the new entity took a couple steps towards Kali, thrusting his hand back as he launched what seemed a dark portal at her, engulfing her as she closed her eyes and tried to shield her. She felt a bit of coldness around her as she couldn't see anything around her, but about half a minute later, she wasn't in it anymore. She found herself in the back alley of several buildings in what seemed like a city, and it didn't take long before she heard gunshots from the building next to her. Realizing that new hooded man must have done something to make her appear here for a reason, she raced to the building where she heard gunshots from, hoping she would get to Mulluns before it was too late.

She made it to several apartment doors, seeing a shattered window in one of them, knowing he had to be in here. She kicked the door open with her right foot after several tries, barging in to see yet another black robed person. This one was a blonde female though, and she was standing over a wounded Mulluns as the assassin turned to see Kali, a bit surprised as she felt a bullet hit her in her shoulder. The assassin was caught completely by surprise, and vanished in a matter of seconds behind another portal that formed behind her as she stepped into it. Kali put her pistol away, and raced over to Mulluns, who seemed to have lost consciousness.

"It wasn't easy getting you back here to my safe house, but i managed to do it without others seeing." She said, finishing explaining what happened to her in the ruins.

"So there's more then one, and there looking for the Key too... Thats just perfect..." He said, laying his head back down.

"Rick... who ever hired you to retrieve the Key, they know something about it. And whether there are part of those black robed people or not, they cant be good. We need to do something with the Key... before they can get there hands on it."

"You aren't the only one to know they Key is more then it seems. You would have found me most likely dead if i never used it..."

She looked at him, tilting her head to her left slightly. "You used it? How so?"

"Not entirely sure... it just... appeared in my hand as i was fighting, and... I'm not sure how to put it... but it let me see where the knives would hit before they were thrown..."

She shook her head. "Thats what i mean. Its something that no one has ever seen before, and we need to get rid of it somehow before they can find it."
He tried to sit up, which he did, but still felt the pain in his shoulders as he winced slightly, trying to ignore the pain. Kali went to him, putting her arm on him to lay him back down. "Woah, hold on. Your still not capable of fighting, especially after your near death experience back there."

"Almost all my jobs are near death experiences, Kali. Its what i do..."

"Just relax and rest, you need it." She told him, getting him to lay back down. Once she saw he wasn't going to try to go anywhere, she left him as she went into the next room. She went into the small closet, and closed the door behind her, pushing several boxes aside as she retrieved the keyblade from behind them. She really hasn't had a chance to observe it yet, maybe she can figure out a little bit more about it... and why those men in black robes are after them because of it... and why exactly Mulluns's employer would want it... She held the Keyblade, and left the closet, heading back into her bedroom where she left Mulluns. They needed to talk, and it would be several days before the medications she put into him would act up and get him to be back on his feet... or just so he would be able to use his arms anyways...

Chapter VIII

Island 51: September-20-2026​

Inside what was once a meeting hall for the top scientists of the Facility, now was what can only be described as an overhaul of the room that was once destroyed and is now back to how it was before the facility exploded. Jafar sat at the head of a long metal table, Iago perched on his right shoulder as always, Larxene was on the left side of the table, and seemed to have somehow removed the marks she gained by Mulluns, Saix was on the right side of the table, his expression was hard to read, like always it seemed, then there was another who was at the other end of the table, his head with spiky red hair, his hands behind his head and his feet crossed on top of the table.

And Xentar was not at the table, but instead was leaning against the wall in back of Jafar, his arms crossed. Over the course of the past few days, he's been beginning to act strange, both physically and mentally. While he is somewhat grateful for Jafar for reviving him so he can exact his revenge and complete his mission, there was just something about the Sorcerer that made Xentar hate him. He felt the same way towards the two nobodies from Organization XIII, he wasn't deceived by there words or there appearance, and knew they were just empty shells that lacked something. They were just parasites beneath his heel... but powerful parasites he corrected himself.

"Word has it, that the Mercenary is still alive, and that he still has the Keyblade. With our search for The Keyhole nearing, it is time we acquire it once more."

"Want me to find him again? This time, I'll make sure to just remove him altogether." Larxene asked.

"What, and get your ass kicked again like before? Please, if this guy is as smart as you say he is, then he's going to be expecting trouble." The one at the end of the table spoke.

Larxene was about to say something to him, a bit upset on his comment about her failure in assassinating Mulluns, but Saix raised his hand slightly, as if telling her not to go at it. It was then he who spoke. "The chances of him expecting another assassination against his life are high, yes. But this does not mean we must just wait for him to deliver it to us. Chances are, he has become a bit suspicious and may decide to keep the Keyblade."

"Then approach him like you would anyone." Xentar spoke, listening in onto the conversation, and speaking only when he thought it was needed. But now, all the eyes were directed towards him, thinking that he had more to say. "If you nobodies go and try to just take him down like before, you will fail, and you will problem not make it back to tell of your failure next time. The Sorcerer was the one who hired him, he should retrieve the Key." He added on, not really caring about the Keyblade much, but over the past few days of listening to Jafar go on about The Keyhole that they are so close to finding, he decided to help him if it would lead him closer to his own goal.

"You know... for a guy who's only been alive for about a week, you got a pretty good idea."

Xentar said nothing at first, a bit agitated by the Nobodie's attitude. Axel was his name, a real hot head who seemed to always be at ease and a bit of a smartalec at times. Once or twice, he's told Xentar to "Loosen up a bit", which furthered his dislike towards these sentients who lacked any emotions. He may have been a ruthless enforcer and soldier back when he was in the Xenomancer Empire, but he at least could feel pain, sadness, anger, and so on. These nobodies felt none of that, and it was almost hard for Xentar to believe anything they said... to a degree.

"Besides, he's the only human among us. They will recognize you three by your robes, and if i went, i would draw more attention then even i would want." Xentar further added.

"You make a good case, Xentar. Indeed, i would rather not rely on another failure from one of you nobodies, no offense taken." Jafar said, not really serious on the last three words he said. He rose from his seat, turning to the nobodies, then to Xentar, then walked past the table and towards the door, where two masked soldiers stayed on guard. Once they saw Jafar exit the meeting room, they followed him out, assault rifles in there grip. Xentar was still a bit curious on this whole thing about The Darkness and these Heartless creatures he's been hearing.

"You nobodies seem to be somewhat intelligent..." Xentar commented, leaning still on the wall, but had his helmet facing the three nobodies at the table. "What are those things? They aren't human, not from the way they act, and not from the way they feel."

"Feel?" Larxene asked.

"Yes, i can feel no presence in those soldiers, as if nothing is under the armor and helmet they wear. They are those creatures i was told about, aren't they? They are the Heartless."

"Bingo." Axel answered, pointing his index finger at Xentar in a "Cool" way. "The Heartless are wayward hearts corrupted by darkness, and they seek to devour everything and all that apocalyptic crap. But those with a strong heart, like the Sorcerer, can gain control of them, and use them to there own bidding."

"Or so he thinks." Saix continued. "The Heartless will follow who ever is the strongest, but those who control them run a risk of there own heart, and very being for that matter, being controlled and devoured by the Heartless. The darkness holds no hold over us, however..."

"What good is trying to control and devour a being if they lack a Heart." Xentar added, figuring out the mystery of these Heartless even further.

"You catch on quickly, Xentar. Are you sure you never heard of them before, or seen them before?" Larxene asked.

"Does it look like it? The Xenomancer Empire has delt with countless races, and never once have we seen a sentient species such as them. It still makes me question how that Sorcerer can even control them."

"Ah, but you see, he doesn't." Axel awnsered.

"He may not know it, but Jafar is the one being controlled by the Heartless. He may not know it, and he may have his own free will, but the Heartless have ways of... doing there things. We just like to give him the impression that he is still in control of them." Larxene added on.

"And you, Xentar, were revived with the power of Darkness. The Darkness flows through your very being, under all that armor you are encased in. Don't make the same mistakes Jafar made, don't let yourself be a mere tool to the Darkness, unless you wish to join the ranks among the Heartless."

Xentar looked straight at Saix, not a bit happy with his threat he made, and took several steps towards the table, placing his hand on the table as he looked straight at him.

"Is that a threat, Nobody?"

"From me? No. From the Heartless? Yes."

Jafar left Xentar and the Nobodies to discuss the plans as he went to greet the Mercenary and the Girl who was with him. He walked down several halls that were now repaired and were lighted up with now repaired lighting systems. Over the past days, his men, and his powers, they have began to reconstruct the once destroyed facility into there own private head quarters. He walked back into the Gate Room, where he first emerged from on the planet, two soldiers still at his side. He looked around the room, which was also repaired and no longer being taken over by jungle growth, and saw a soldier behind the computers. He approached the main gate that held the portal that allowed him to appear where he wanted to on the planet, something that was a mix of the technology the scientists here discovered before they were wiped out by Xentar, and with a bit of Darkness. Once they had tracked Mulluns's destination, the portal slowly appeared, and Jafar and the two soldiers entered it, engulfed by the Darkness as they were thrusted across the globe in a matter of seconds, arriving near Mulluns's and Kali's location. It was time to complete there business...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back