• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unreachable Area in Wonderland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus_

Awards
This has me stumped. I have returned to Wonderland with the glide ability and yet still am unable to reach the hedges in Tea Party Garden atop which are several treasure chests. How do I go about this?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Can you double jump onto the balcony of the house and glide from there? I think that's how I did it.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
You can't jump onto the balcony or the hedge, but there's one pathway in the Bizarre Room that leads to one of the hedges. I forget which one it is, though. Once you're on it, just like Taochan said, you can just glide your way onto the balcony, although you need to be careful not to fall down if you don't want to repeat all over again.

If you're curious as to what the chests contain, the one on the balcony has a Dark Matter. The other one... if not a trio of puppies, a fairly good gummi block.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Oh gosh I was just there, in the Lotus Forest there are many exits that are above the tree tops. I think the one above small pond leads to the tea party garden.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You can't jump onto the balcony or the hedge, but there's one pathway in the Bizarre Room that leads to one of the hedges. I forget which one it is, though. Once you're on it, just like Taochan said, you can just glide your way onto the balcony, although you need to be careful not to fall down if you don't want to repeat all over again.

If you're curious as to what the chests contain, the one on the balcony has a Dark Matter. The other one... if not a trio of puppies, a fairly good gummi block.
I remembered half of the method!

Ventus_

Awards
Much appreciated everyone, I located the lotus forest passage to the top of the hedges. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back