• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unraveled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Announced and revealed during the EA press conference this year, unexpectedly, an intimate 2D platformer was unveiled.

[video=youtube;QpnY1G3vt_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpnY1G3vt_0[/video]

In Unravel you play as Yarny, a tiny new character made from a single thread of yarn that slowly unravels as you move.

In this physics-based puzzle game platformer, you have to traverse nature's obstacles inspired by the breath-taking environments of Northern Scandinavia.

Looks great so far, and the presenter/creative director of this project seems so passionate about this project, even having his own life size figurine of the player character Yarney.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Omg, this is a bit of a surprise, seeing as how this came from EA. Nonetheless, it's adorable and looks very fun. Did EA say what systems it's for?

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
This is probably the only EA game I've ever been interested in. Looks really adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back