• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UNofficial KH AMV thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gjkc4204

OK this thread is for any body who wants help, post their AMVs, or talk about AMVs so without further or do

Help: Im makin an AMV to this awesome song (Skillet: Collide)
and I need to know what clips to use
I already have The World That Never Was pts 1 and 2 Hollow Bastion/RG pt5 Twilight Town days 1,2,6
I also want to incorperate actual fight scenes basically really scinematic reaction commands
like Roxas vs. AXel Sora vs Xemnas or takin out Dark thorn on Beasts chandillier or any other really nice reaction commands I can use

what other scenes should I use guys (and girls)?
Now talk somebody cause I need friends

Last edited:

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
er shouldn't you already know, i mean when i make one i sort of know what i want and it comes to me easily though.

but if its fight scenes try some of the battles scene with Sora in hollow bastion with the army of heartless and parts with the order. and if your using any kh1 scenes give the unknown cutscene from final mix a go too. er hope it helps dude ^^

gjkc4204

shouldn't you already know
Sry Im kinda a rookie at this but I have gone over countless clips w/ this song im my head
I just want to expand my ideas and make a place for all AMV makers to talk in
thats not so bad

gjkc4204

I didnt think they went in graphics either and NO i dont hate you
sry for makin U type such a lstupid name wish I could change it so badly

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5341

Ha yeah i made a few AMV's, check me up on Youtube, I'm Chibikibi

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
this is not a request, jus an idea
i think somone should make a sora roxas one with rough landing holly by yellow card...its their only good song, and this should be in graphics....

T

TheTerrorofDeath

kire12 said:
this is not a request, jus an idea
i think somone should make a sora roxas one with rough landing holly by yellow card...its their only good song, and this should be in graphics....

When I get my computer working well again, I will make it just for you, lol.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
All AMV's (Even if they are KH themed) belong in the graphics forum. A thread dedicated to posting them isn't all that necessary at the moment, since most members make a thread in graphics to show their new ones off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back