• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unofficial Kairi thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Heart

acually, it about 8 months away. Square-Enix finally confirmed the release date, KH2 is gonna be release on December 17 2005.

oathion

i don't know whether kairi will fight. but, it led me to say that it's about a 45% chance it might happen. the words in DD when kairi says 'this time i'll fight' has raised many eyebrows. who knows if she might fight. after all, (QUESTION) isn't she the strongest of the seven princesses? who knows, she may and may not fight. she can come up with a very strong keyblade called the Heart Blade. we don't know, but the quote i listed above could and could not be regarding kairi. it could be about mickey or someone. we'll just have to sit back and wait. mind you, this is just a theory.

T

The_Guardian

They all could have been equal at the time, but the heart develops with more experiences...
So, because most of the other princesses spend their time waiting for a prince, perhaps Kairi will take the path of the Heroine (hopefully) and will develop a stronger heart than the other princesses...

Unless of course her heart is already stronger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back