• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unofficial Kairi thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Hmmmmmmmmmm............
I seriously don't think that Kairi will fight with a Keyblade. Why would she get a Keyblade NOW, of all times? Wouldn't it have been more helpful in KH with Sora so that she didn't have to loose her heart?
But if she DOES get a Keyblade, it won't be the Oathkeeper. Becaue Kairi gave it to Sora because he was keeping a promise, it's not like Kairi really promised to do anything.......so how would she get the Oathkeeper?

Dream Heart, I've never even seen FF VIII, but I still think you're weapon theory seems more fitting for Kairi..............Or maybe She'll just ask Selphie to teach her how to use a nunchaku!
Like I said before, I think she'll leave the island the same way Beast did when he wanted to rescue Belle...........strength of heart, ya know? Just think, "I really want to find Sora!", (That sounds pathetic, but swimming 55 laps in gym class has left me in no creative mood.) and poof! She'll end up............somewhere............(Boy, I'm really on a roll today.)

~NGD OMEGA~

A keyblade only appears when the user needs it most, and that didn't happen for Kairi then because if it didn't then Sora wouldn't have gone looking for her, and then he wouldn't have faught the Heartless. It could happen now because the Heartless threat is growing, and the Dusk are threatening to overtake the worlds as well. So now is a good time to get weapon wise, don't you think?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
They are the white creatures. They are most likely a creation by the Organization since they bear(sp?) their symbol. They also have the top part of a heart to their symbol which may be connected to DiZ since he is the shell of Ansem.

~NGD OMEGA~

Phew... good I thought I called them the Dawn again, finally I got it right! And KL, since when does the Organization have a symbol. Not in the entire game of COM does the Organization have a symbol, unless you count their coats. I did not see it once. Anyway back to Kairi, with all these threats to Sora, Kairi will want to do something, and help him, which would be when her keyblade would appear and help her to continue the fight.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Whoa, Diz is the shell of Ansem? Cool! He's back! We'll technically no, I guess, but anyway. Would that mean trouble for Riku? And these Dusk things, they're not Heartless? Or are they? If the Organization made them, then they must be targeting the BHK.
Whoops.
Back to Kairi.
I just can't see Kairi fighting with a Keyblade, if at all in the physical sense.
But she's a Princess of Heart, right? All the other Princesses stayed in Hollow Bastion after Ansem left with Riku to temporarily lessen the flow of Darkness. And they succeeded, remember? So they obviously have some kind of power that works against the Darkness. That includes Kairi. If little Alice can do it, Kairi can. So maybe she'll fight with her heart. Somehow.

Dream Heart

first of all, DiZ is NOT Ansem shell because they look EXACTLY alike. same eyes, same skin, same symbol. I think Ansem pretends to be someone else and changed his name because he may try to make Riku used the darkness for evil again.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
OKay, n00b don't come up in this place and act like you know this whehn you don't. DiZ IS ANSEM'S SHELL. FACE THE FACTS. It's obvious live with it.

*put you on my n00bs list because of your whole posT

Mainly:
- DiZ is NOT Ansem shell because they look EXACTLY alike. same eyes, same skin, same symbol*

OF COURSE THEY WOULD LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE. THEY WERE ONCE ONE. SO THEY WOULD LOOK ALIKE. UH-DUHHHHHH!!!1

Where do you people come from? The turnip truck?

Dream Heart

I'M NOT A n00b!!!!!!! it was only a theory KL, okay?! it problenly just a misunderstanding. and what the heck is a n00b?!

P.S. I'M STILL NOT A n00b!!!!!!!

S

Sorakicksbutt

ok I don't remember anyone saying that the dusk were trying to take over the worlds were did you get that

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Funny, it doesn't look like a theory, it looks like a obviously clear statement that says DiZ isn't Ansem's shell when he obviously is thanx to CoM and FM.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
you again with your noob crap...dont pay any attention to this lifeless person that has nothing better to do then to make a noob hated list ok...good

A

Audo

Lol. KL is right though Dream Heart. It was stated that he is his shell. DiZ doesnt try to harm Riku he tries to help him throughout CoM. Ansem is in Riku's heart still. Learn the facts before you states something that dumb and act like its totatly right when its absolutly wrong.
Back to Kairi:
If she does get a keyblade it will most likely be the Oathkeeper and if not then she would just use magic. Seeing as how the rest of the princesses have magic powers she would too.

A

Audo

They were holding back the darkness seeping out of the final keyhole with their magic powers. Their magic powers revealed the keyhole. One of thme teaches fire to you.

T

The_Guardian

Well i believe that Kairi won't have a keyblade... It wold be cool yes but i dont think it would work (sarcasm)hey! lets give kairi a keyblade! better yet! why dont we give EVERYONE a keyblade!!(sarcasm) No offence, to anyone though but if too many people have a keyblade then it would soon lose it's significance...

A more suitable, original weapon would suit Kiari most.

p.s. .:KL:. do you have any theories about Kairi? it was a real letdown when your post was just explaining shells (again!)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
No....not really, she's on Destiny Islands and it appears she goes to school. There is nothing else on there so anything else would be out of the blue.

Let's see....

I theorize that Kairi is missing Sora very much.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
why is there 2 different threads for Kairi the RHG one and this one... its pretty pointless...o well

A

Audo

The pont of it is for those who dont believe RHG is kairi. Besides this is more about Kairi not the RHG (yes i know they are the same people but try to understand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back