• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unofficial Kairi thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

She isnt 8! If you look in the instruction booklet it clearly states she is 14 years old. In KH2 she will be 15. You need help if you want to have sex with a video game character....

Anti-Dark

I don't know many 16 year olds who haven't hit puberty, same with the lil kids, sora and riku, what's up, no mustaches? if they shave, where are their razors???? lol XP

A

Audo

Riku is the only 16 year old in the game. and some people dont grow mustaches.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
hey anti-dark i guess i inda knoe what u saying..when i frist showed this game to my cusin all he could say was "she hot! can i do her? can i? do i ge to do her? this kid is a teenager i should be able to do her right?" yea.....it was.........odd......oh and Riku-Keyblade..i just dont like kairi..unnaturally big head [even tho the all have hege feet and hands] and she run retardedly and laughs wird on the island.....dunno ques its part of being a riku fan girl!

A

Audo

Lol she does walk weird but then again i probably walk the same way... Maybe thats why people make fun of me... . . .. . .. . .. .. ... Oh well! Your sig is irrelevent lol. Why dont you have a cat drinking coffee? lol. So mochaCat you said you like my Yuri/Yaoi avatars, which one do you like the best? KH2 or KH/CoM?

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
amn i wam so bored so ill answer your question [by the way thanx for replying to my sig] but the kh one but the anain in the kh2 one riku and sora seem to be more into it....hehe..thats funny yaoi such a cool word so i guess they both pretty good umm er the kh2 one..thats the best.. and i was gonna draw a cat for my sig but i dont have photoshop yet to maake it look kool and neat...

A

Audo

oh i see. I use Fireworks for everything graphic wise. You can get a free trail of it at www.macromedia.com. I kinda like the KH2 one better two. Do you think i should change my avatar from what it is know to get homophobs mad at me?

A

Audo

Lol when you said that i got a mental image of people popping up out of the ground lol.

T

The_Guardian

Okay alot of people are taliking crap here! Kairi IS 15! okay!? Talking about 'doing' her is completley pathetic please get back to a more appropriate subject!

anyways i think Kairi will have a weapon like gauntlets or claws because the most efective thing to learn on destiny islands would be hand combat because everyones weapons are like wooden...

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Anti-Dark said:
I don't know many 16 year olds who haven't hit puberty, same with the lil kids, sora and riku, what's up, no mustaches? if they shave, where are their razors???? lol XP

uhh, if u haven't noticed, i don't think that video game developers have ventured into the realm of facial hair beyond a very noticable or trademark thing. if it's nuthing big, they don't usually include it.

~NGD OMEGA~

Seriously, I think she would get a wooden sword, and then a keyblade later on. It just seems right for her, and the Oathkeeper is just the Keyblade she should have.

A

Audo

I liked this thread better when it was just me and Mochacat ranting on lol.
If she were to get a keyblade it would definatly be the Oathkeeper there is just no doubt about it.

Dream Heart

here my theory of Kairi: she was still on Destiny Islands during KH:CoM. Sora voice was inside of her, but maybe at the beginning of KH2, Sora voice left her. if you see in Deep Dive on the "10" of the countdown, the quotes said, "His voice, It left me" & "This time...I'll fight". So Kairi learns that Sora may be in danger and she must help him. I think she made a raft, sail off, and landed on a island where the Red-Haired Girl is which may explain that Kairi is the Red-Haired Girl. I really believe Namine is Kairi shadow and the girl on the beach in ASAS is NOT Kairi, but may be a new character on another island. And I think Kairi weapon will be a bow-arm which is the weapon that Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII used.

EDIT: it would be nice if someone would comment on my theory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back