• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unnamed XIII Order Member Appearances

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Themuffinman said:
Dude your a f**kin retard >_>

EM and the woman from Hollow Bastion are 2 completely diferent poeple, as seen in the Square Enix Party trailor >_>

You don't need to wear a cloak in order to be part of the Organization, and even if you do, don't you think the Superior would wear something more superior than his lower ranking members?

I've already told you that there is only 1 unknown member of the Organization, so yuo don't have to be a d*ck about things >_>

Mickey slayed the Dusks outside the Twilight Town train station also >_>

BHK isn't in the Organization as of yet, because he was last seen attacking Diz and fighting Axel... I doubt he would do that to his own members >_>

Do somemore research before trying to discredit people with mopre intellegence than you, b*tch
Aflip.bmp

lmao u got dissed omg u go man.Yah u should repost or better not post it at all cause some of it makes no sense period.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Again, the forums rules say no flaming and spamming, so dont claim that just because you dont agree with me you have permission (you could just ask for clarification)

Please give quotes when Nomura or Square has actually talked about this woman, because the onyl thing I've ever heard was that she was in the Party trailer that only Gamespot has reported on so far. If you have quotes, thats perfect.

PS: I never said Mickey was not in Twilight Town, I just said that he also appears in Hollow Bastion. I KNOW he appears inTwilight Town, he gets off the train, etc.

To repost the supposedly inunderstood:
I think:
Glow-eyes (Heartless Member) is Riku
Rock-sitter (You look like him) is Enigmatic Member
The womanis Enigmatic Member
The four around EM in the Gathering scene are Axel, Demyx, Old Man, and Xaldane, and Riku is the one about to remove his hood
Marluxia is the one who leads Sora to Castle Oblivion (You gain something, you lose memories)

Do you all understand what I was trying to say, now?

Or do you still want to continue flaming for no reason?

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
KrytenKoro said:
Again, the forums rules say no flaming and spamming, so dont claim that just because you dont agree with me you have permission (you could just ask for clarification)

Please give quotes when Nomura or Square has actually talked about this woman, because the onyl thing I've ever heard was that she was in the Party trailer that only Gamespot has reported on so far. If you have quotes, thats perfect.
You can't trust anyone but Square Enix and Nomura. And we're not spamming or flaming, muffinman is just disproving your theory that you were saying in the first post. I didn't even understand it that much.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You know what? SInce your being a d*ck about things, I'm gonna anylize everything you say...

So far, I think, we have .

Final Mix: Enigmatic Member

Enigmatic Man >_>

Deep Dive: Lookalike Member, Heartless Member

These are known as the Sitting Unknown (Sitting on the rock) and the Glowing Eyed Unknown (Self explanitory)

Chain of Memories: You lose some, you win some Member

Marluxia, Axel, Larxene, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion...

Agrabah Member, Carribean Member, Hollow Bastion Members (5), Old Man Member, New Woman Member

There is no Organization member in Agrabah.

Pirates of the Carribean member is the Old Man Member

Woman member is from is one of the 5 form HB

My theories for these are:
EM: Their own character, unnamed though

I'm with you so far >_>

LM: Enigmatic Member

I doubt that the Sitting Unknown is the EM

HM: Riku in Dark Mode

If you think this, then who is it that Riku "Looks just like"?

YLSYWSM: Marluxia

Correct

AM: Axel (not sure at all, though)

Nope, the only place Axel has been seen is Twilight Town

CM: Old Man Member

Correct

HBM: 2 on left, 2 on right, Mickey and unhooding for these, we have Xaldane, BHK, Riku, OMM/NWM (whichever is not EM), Axel, and Demyx, as choices, since EM is the one in the middle. I think Riku is the one unhooding, and BHK is still in Twilight Town (leaving the 4 senior members around EM)

Lemme get this straight:

1 2 3 4 5 6

There were 6 of them correct?

#3 is the EM?

#1 is Riku adn #2 is Mickey?

#5 and #6 are either Axel, Demix, Old Man, or the Woman?
--------------------------

If what I'm saying is a correct, then I have this to say:

Riku being the Unhooding one I might possible agree with, but there is no way in hell Mickey is one of the 6... Mickey is short, and his ears stick out of his hood, none of the members seen there match these quality's

OMM: Last Member to be introduced, methinks.

No comment here

NWM: EM, since she has no mustache, and neither does EM

I don't think that the EM is a woman, considering that Nomura allows him to be called the Enigmatic man

BTW, his name is Xaldin >_>

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
It cannot be Axel, since he talked to this man, AND WAS IN THE ROOM AT THE SAME TIME

If you read the script for CoM, Marluxia is the only one who isn't surprised that Sora was there when you first see him (in cutscenes). He is also the one who is heading the plan to use Sora. Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion don't even want him there, and were trying to use Riku to stop him.

Yes, there is one in Agrabah, it was in a ascreenshot that Sorasdomain.com still has. Go look at it. Donald is saying "XIII Order?" while a hooded member stands in the distance.

Go ahead and doubt that RSU is EM, but come up with a substitute. I never said that you had to believe me, I asked for alternate ideas. You ahven't given any yet, you've pretty much just cussed. Thank you for your post from KHU, but that is old information, and DiZ was even according to KHU, unnumbered.

The official Final Mix site says Enigmatic Man is a fanname. Also, the japanese character for man that was used is "hito", or person, not "otokonohito" which is male person. Nomura, actually, has only called them Enigmatic Person. I have elaborated by calling them Enigmatic Member.

No, the official translation released is Xaldane, just like with Demyx. These translations have been released in recent magazines. Also on Sorasdomain.com, or kh2.co.uk if it ever comes back up.

I said Mickey was the one who slayed the Dusks, not one of the 5. I also said that I might be wrong about him being in Hollow Bastion.

Axel has been seen in Deep Dive and Castle Oblivion as well. I know that there is no reason but heat to think he is in Agrabah, that's why I made sure to say that it was fancy only.

You may be right that RSU is not EM, I just think that it would work, since they both have similar-looking lower faces.

I don't know who Riku looks like. Riku Replica, maybe? Ansem? Possibly even EM themself (it could be a parent or relative, possibly, though that would be too sappy). I just think that because of the symbol, eyes, and boots, RIku in Dark fits better than any others.

I also said Carribean was Old Man, I was just listing what was nt known FOR CERTAIN, SINCE NONE OF US HAVE SEEN THE PARTY TRAILER.

To be exact: Xaldane usually has his arms behind him, so he could be member on far right. Axel usually has his splayed wide, and out, so he is next to Xaldane (fire and wind). EM is in middle, Demyx, who crosses his arms in the Olympus shots, is next to him, and Old Man (unless he can change age and make the mustache dissappear, in which case, second woman, though EM seems to have Ultima and NE magic) is the far left. Thats what I meant by senior members.
Riku is the one up the giant steps
I was wrong with the scene I thought Mickey was in HB, they're are bricks there, so it cannot be HB (I think) I apologize for that.

EDIT: If I seem, like a , I'm sorry. It's just that almost everyone (including you) spammed and flamed at least once on this thread in the few hours its been up, and filled up entire pages instead of PM'ing for me to explain, or waiting for an explanation.
Again, I have never flamed any of you when you guys weren't making sense (on any thread).

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Thats where he fights BHK, isnt it? It looks exactly like it.

Does HB have bricks at all?

Also, I did not say Riku Replica is alive, I have only said that Axel used him (which he did) and that he looks like Riku (is this even possible, that Riku Replica looks at all like Riku?)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I've just recently started playing Sora mode on COM, and no one was surprised by the fact that Sora was there, they all knew of Marluxia's plan >_>

I said Lexeaus, Vexen, and Zexion because they were in COM, but you never mentioned them in your post...

I have seen that picture of Donald from Agrabah, and you are very mistaken that there is an Order member there, because Donald is simply standing there next to Aladin saying "XIII Order?"

I accept your word for it on the Enigmatic person statement >_>

I am very well aware of the fact that in japane it is Xaldane and Demyx, but here in english speaking country's, his name is Xaldin and Demix...

I shall accept your mistake of thinking that Mickey was at HB also..

Axel has not been seen in DD, nor in Castle Oblivion in KH2

You should not judge who people are just by the look of a silhoette of a lower face >_>

Riku Replica is dead, and Riku doesn't look like Ansem, also, the GEU's face doens't look the same as Riku's... I shall post a picture of a comparison of the two in a little bit...

Riku being in Darkmode does not change his appearance beyond his clothes...

Your analysis of thier stances is very well thought out and I shall accept your word for it, but Axel does not keep his arms out while doing anything but using his Wind and Fire wheels. When standing still or walking, he keeps his arms at his sides.

fig08.jpg

deep_img_r2_c9.jpg

Here's Axel:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/Galahad_Mcloud/Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories/axelspritesheet4uf.gif

He keeps his arms by his sides except for when he uses his Wind and Fire wheels, and I should note that Axel also has a habit of crossing his arms...

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
By the quotes exactly. Give me an hour and I'll find them.

Um, I did mention those three, I said they wanted to get rid of him.

Again. give me an hour and I'll try to find the Agrabah thing, but it might just be the Deep Dive picture that had it.

I will also get you the pics that translate it in Roman letters to Demyx and Xaldane (Demix and Xaldin are not the English translation, they are a possible translation that fans used. There is a difference, and the one is more official than the other, so please don't tell me I'm wrong in a fanmade name)

Im not saying just on the lower face. Its just that there is nothing that makes them look too different (and many of the Order members look very different just in stature. Also, if EM is the woman as I think, she would have a slender face, so that would help. However, I might be wrong, there is a problem with not being so skinny as Larxene (but she was a bit ditzy).

Riku in Dark makes his shoes different as well. Also, the only real difference between GEU and BFU is the boots. Which happen to be the same as Dark Riku's cavalry-style boots.

Sora doesn't look exactly like BHK either.

As for who does he look like, then, who does Sora look like?

Also, you CAN look like a dead person. And EM might have pictures of some sort of either Ansem as teen or Riku Replica. Which would look a bit like Riku.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I don't think that BHK looks like Sora either >_>

Lemme go get a picture of Riku's boots from DD, and we can compare them to GEU's boots from DD

EDIT: I couldn't get any good shots of DD Riku's boots, but what I did notice is that the DWU has the same kind of boots that the GEU has, which could mean that all Organization members wear the same type of boot, which could eliminate your evidence that Riku and GEU are the same bcause of thier boots...

http://www.life-stream.it/media/immagini/kingdom/deep%20dive/Khdeepdive15.jpg

http://www.life-stream.it/media/immagini/kingdom/deep%20dive/Khdeepdive105.jpg

Holy crap, my links died!

And also, if the GEU and Riku are the same person, then why would they put two diferent pictures of the same person in this picture:

http://www.life-stream.it/media/immagini/kingdom/deep%20dive/Khdeepdive134.jpg

BTW:

What we're doing = Debating

The flaming is over, cause I've cooled down a bit >_>

Last edited:

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
not Riku's boots from DD, those are his normal shoes. I am talking about his Dark boots (which is why I think the crest glowed as it does when he goes to Dark Mode)

I know there's 4 pictures, it's just that noone else makes sense for GEU. If Xaldane, Demyx, or oldie get the crest or boots, then I will stop sayin its Riku.

You were right about the Agrabah thing. I still want to know what Donald was talking about, though.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh yea, about the falshing heartless symbol:

When the GEU walks through the boulder, a heartless symbol appears on his chest breifly...

However...

When Riku is in Dark Mode, he doesn't have a heartless symbol on his chest! He just has a normal heart on his chest!

<Insert Evil Laughter here>

khg_soraend.png

rrend.png

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
A heartless symbol is a heart with two thorned lines crossing thorugh it, and as you can see in the pictures I provided, Dark RIku has a heart on his chest, but not a Heartless Symbol...

[PWNED]

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
It is the heart with cross symbol then. However, I am sure it is meant to be just another version of the same thing.
Neither the GEU or Dark Riku have the thorn lines.

Give me 1/2 hour, I will get the lines. I have to get home though.

KHU is back up, YAY!!!!!

At Long last:

Axel:
????: Boo.

Unknown: What do you want?

????: I got bored, what with you hogging the hero.

The Unknown throws cards to the other man.

Unknown: Perhaps YOU'D like to test him.

????: Perhaps I would.

The Unknown vanishes.

????: Looks like it's my show now, Keyblade master. My name is Axel. Commit it
to memory.

Larxene (plus she is too thin):
???????: Wow, Axel, you seem pretty intrigued by this Sora kid.

Axel: And you're not?

???????: I haven't made up my mind...but I'd like to know what's on yours.
Vexen:
Axel: Can we help you, Vexen? It's not very often we see you topside.

Vexen: I came to lend a hand. I remain unconvinced of any potential in this
"hero" you've been coddling. Perhaps an experiment would put my doubts

AND in RR (Also for Zexion)

Zexion: I've identified the scent. It's Riku.

Vexen: Riku? But Riku is gone! He and that king were lost when they ventured
beyond the door to darkness. How could he have escaped?

Zexion: Riku once shouldered the darkness. Perhaps that made him half-dark.

Vexen: And that's why you mistook him for the Superior. Fascinating... The dark
power given to Riku facilitated his escape from the realm of darkness.
One with ties to both the Keyblade and the powers of darkness... This
merits further research.

Zexion: What I want to know is why Riku appeared here in Castle Oblivion.

Vexen: Ha! That's simple. His existence resonates with that of another hero.
Sora came, so Riku followed.

Zexion: Sora's in the castle?

Vexen: Yes, he and his companions arrived earlier. By now that dog Marluxia is
already using Naminé to meddle with Sora's heart.

Zexion: Interesting. I had no idea.

Vexen: I don't think Marluxia plans to hand Sora over, but...he can play his
little game. If he gets Sora, then we need only acquire Riku. If he
truly is like the Superior, then we will be untouchable!
Lexaeus: Where did Vexen go?

Zexion: He's off using Riku's data to create some kind of replica.

Lexaeus: And what of Sora?

Zexion: Naminé is shuffling his memories as we speak. Marluxia may well get his
puppet. He's a danger to us all. Larxene's not to be trusted, either.

Lexaeus: Nor is Axel. Who knows what that one is thinking...

Zexion: Let's observe a little longer, then speak with Vexen.

Lexaeus: But Vexen despises Marluxia. Think of the mess it would create...

Zexion: That's why Vexen must be told. Better he clean up the mess than us.
Riku Replica: You mean that Sora kid. He's here in the castle, I hear. Want me
to take care of him?

Vexen: Nothing's definite, but yes, it may come to that. I intend to make good
use of you.
to rest. Vexen MAY be the one who lured Sora in, but seeing as he is trying to catch Riku in order to get rid of Sora, it is unlikely he would have tutored him in how fight in the castle, especially since it is Marluxia who wants a strong keyblade master (though he can be broken).

Also, Lexaeus would probably have informed Zexion of Sora if he knew, and his stature is radically different from the man at the beginning.

Oh, and who Riku looks like? Since his scent is exactly similar to the Superior's, maybe him (again, the superior need not be ranked, and since Zexion identifies others by their power signature or scent, maybe EM does too, though he should say smells like, then).

EDIT:
KH2.CO.UK IS DOWN ALREADY! ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!

EDIT: Its Back Yayaya!

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
What was the point of all that? I agreed with you!

YLSYWSM: Marluxia

Correct

So, you just waisted your time finding all those quotes because I agreed that the "loose something gain something" guy was Marluxia...

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
I know, but I needed to make sure I have evidence.

Thank you for agreeing with me, though.

EDIT: Does anyone know where to get CGI pic of Xaldane/Xaldin? I have all the others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back