• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unnamed XIII Order Member Appearances

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
So far, I think, we have .

Final Mix: Enigmatic Member

Deep Dive: Lookalike Member, Heartless Member

Chain of Memories: You lose some, you win some Member

Kingdom Hearts 2: Agrabah Member, Carribean Member, Hollow Bastion Members (5), Old Man Member, New Woman Member

My theories for these are:
EM: Their own character, unnamed though
LM: Enigmatic Member
HM: Riku in Dark Mode
YLSYWSM: Marluxia
AM: Axel (not sure at all, though)
CM: Old Man Member
HBM: 2 on left, 2 on right, Mickey and unhooding for these, we have Xaldane, BHK, Riku, OMM/NWM (whichever is not EM), Axel, and Demyx, as choices, since EM is the one in the middle. I think Riku is the one unhooding, and BHK is still in Twilight Town (leaving the 4 senior members around EM)
OMM: Last Member to be introduced, methinks
NWM: EM, since she has no mustache, and neither does EM

Please respond if you know of other appearances, or have different theories

However, back up all theories with at least conjecture if not evidence, and no flaming whatsoever. If you can't discuss without flaming, you need to find other places to post.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, none of what you just said makes any sence... I don't even know what abbreviations your using...

O

Onewingedangel6

WTF how can Mickey be and unknown in Hollow Bastion cause we can't see his ears and stuff over the hood

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Sorry if this is a double post, but for some reason my computer won't let me edit my last post:

If you want to know who all the Organization members are, then I shall point you in the direction of my Organization analysis.... that I always post... that no one ever bothers to read >_>

All this information was compilled from KHU, besides the little things I added here and there >_>
-------------------------------------

Who are The Organization?

The Organization is a group of 13 members (and possibly more) who seek to discover the secrets of the heart. In addition, the group contains members with them each having their own unique role or power.

Who are its members?

-----------------------------------------

(In the order that they joined)

#1 - "The Superior" aka DiZ

Current Status: At the Crossroads nearby Castle Oblivion

In KH: CoM, Vexen describes that DiZ "Is Ansem and he is not Ansem" but what does this mean? one can only presume that DiZ is the shell (body) of Ansem that he once casted off many years ago (as described in Ansem Report #12). Therefore he is a an existence neither of darkness nor of light, which is named in Ansem Report #12 a "NEO" (Non-Existant-One)

Moving on, if this is to be the case DiZ was the very first NEO which maybe lead him to creating the Organization, as we do know there is other NEO's in the group.

It is unknown what he wants to achieve in Kingdom Hearts 2, but he is advised in the game to not let "them" (Sora & Co?) know of the Organizations plans. But it is questionable whether or not the Organizations plans are Good or Evil due to the fact that not once did DiZ seem to act in a evil way in KH: CoM but instead guided and actually helped Riku. In addition, due to the amount of corruption elsewhere in the Organization, it could be speculated that the rest of the Organization don't have any real desires to use Sora or prevent him from opening the door to the light.

#2 - Unknown

#3 - Xaldin

Current Status: Fabled Countryside

Has the power of wind. His weapon's are three lance's or staffs. He looks a bit like a monkey if you ask me.

#4 Vexen

Current Status: Deceased

Vexen was a researcher of the heart and in KH:CoM created a replica of Riku using data gathered from fighting him. Later in the game, at Twilight Town he taunted Sora and informed Sora of the other side of his heart. For this, Marluxia ordered Axel to kill Vexen. If Vexen was not killed, it could of ruined Marluxia's plan to use Sora as a puppet so that he could gain control of the Organization.

#5 Lexaeus

Lexaeus was known as the brute force of the Organization due to his huge size and strength. He wielded the element of "Earth" and used it against Riku in battle. According to the "D Report", similar to Marluxia, Lexaeus (with others) had the intention to use Riku as a puppet. Riku eventully killed him in battle.

#6 Zexion

Zexion is known for not wanting to get into combat. But after the deaths of Vexen and Lexaues, he was forced into action to make a last attempt to gain control of Riku. He used his dark powers to pretend to be Sora, but at this point Riku mastered the darkness and seen through the guise. After this point, he encountered Axel who now had the Riku replica by his side, Axel ordered the Riku replica to kill Zexion.

#7 Unknown

#8 Axel

Current Status: Alive but his current whereabouts are unknown

Axel is a double agent whose real intentions are very unclear. He said himself to Sora that they both have something in common, which will be explained upon in Kingdom Hearts 2. Throughout KH:CoM he gained the trust of all the members but later became a traitor to them by attempting to kill several members of group, including Marluxia. But is Axel really working under DiZ's instructions to rid the Organization of its corrupted members or is he working on his own?

It is known that in Kingdom Hearts 2, Axel will attempt to find Sora and in his path, come across the other side of Sora's heart and fight him.

#9 Demix

Current status: Olympus

Is known to talk for long periods of time. He controls the element of water, and his wepon is a sitar, which he conrtols the water by playing it, adn he enjoys rocking out on his Sitar.

#10 Unknown

#11 Marluxia

The superior entrusted Castle Oblivion to Marluxia, despite his low rank in the Organization. But he had no intentions of doing what he was told and instead teamed up with Larxene to attempt to take control of the Organization.

He did this by trying to gain control of Sora and use him as a puppet. By using Namine, he ordered her to get rid of Sora's memories of Kairi and replace them with Namine. By doing this, Sora would become more & more obsessed of trying to save Namine, thus Marluxia could then use Sora's fear to make him do whatever he wants him to do. Ultimately with the betrail of Axel, and the strength of Sora, Marluxia's life came to an end.

#12 Larxene

Larxene wielded the element of "Thunder" and fought several times in battle against Sora. She teamed up with Marluxia and later tried to also get Axel to help gain control of the Organization. In addition, she also taunted Sora to forget his memories of Kairi and become more & more obsessed with Namine. In the end, she was killed by Sora in battle.

#13 Unknown

--------------------------------------------

As you can see, #2, #7, # 10 and #13 are the only Organization members we do not know of by name, or what they look like, but we know of them...

Enigmatic Man // "The Unknown"

Current Whereabouts: Unknown, last seen battling with Sora in Hollow Bastion

This member of the organization seems to play a vital role. There is many signs pointing to that he is the head member of the Organization and holds the rank of #2, Sora first came across this character in Hollow Bastion in which he tested Sora's strength in an amazing battle..

Quotes from KH: Final Mix:

"Ah... It seems you are special too"

"You look like him." (Looking at Sora)

"Which means, you are not complete."

"I am... a mere shell"

After playing KH: CoM and learning about the other side of Sora's heart, we can presume that this is what the Enigmatic man is reffering to in the quotes above. In addition, in this KH2 screenshot he is the member in the centre, which makes him seem as if he is of an importance.

Due to his assumed importance, this leads me to beleive that he is #2.
-----------------------------------

So all there is left is #7 #10 and #13...

We know who two of these must be. As seen in an update at KHU, they have discovered two Organization members.

-There is a Woman Organization member in Hollow Bastion

-There is an Old man Organization member in the POTC World and he has a mustache!

Since there are only three slots left in the Organiztion, these two people must be them must be two of them.

We do not know what they look like, or anything about them, but we know of their existance, and due to that, we now know of every Organization member except 1...

Due to what I stated above, I have come to the conclusion that:

Riku and Mickey can't both be in the Organization because there is only one slot left in thier ranks.

So either only one of them is in it, or neither of them are in it and the final member is someone we have yet to meet...

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
wat y did u make this this is a waste of thread did u ever think that the 5 members in haloow bastion cold be n-e member that appears some one else and mickey dnt take off his hood in hallow bastion he takes it off in twilight town if mickey was 1 of the 5 unknowns in hallow bastion dnt u think he would be shorter than all the other ones and this should go in the org thread cuz hint hint were tlkin about the org

NettikGirl

Themuffinman said:
Due to what I stated above, I have come to the conclusion that:

Riku and Mickey can't both be in the Organization because there is only one slot left in thier ranks.

So either only one of them is in it, or neither of them are in it and the final member is someone we have yet to meet...
This is actually a very agreeable theory. I like it, because you've dug deep into evidence and come up with several terms that are highly possible, and things I don't think too many people can try to backfire upon you.
Though Riku and Mickey not being in the Organization... Maybe two offered to give up their places or something as part of a scheme? I'm not too sure.
Anyway, well done! :)

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Mickey appears in Hollwo Bastion, he jumps down and slays the Dusk

FantasyGURL: That was very much spam. Please, never do that again

DiZ is not in the order, since he does not wear the cloak, etc, and has a different symbol. Therefore, there is room for Mickey and Riku. Also, the New Woman, as I said, could be EM, which would also allow roomfor BHK.

BIGLIPSXI, I KNOW I WAS TRYING TO POST ON A DIFFERENT TOPIC, AND WHAT THE BEGINNING QUESTION WAS WAS FOR THEORIES ON WHO THEY ARE, NOT FOR EVERYONE FILLING THIS SPACE UP WITH NONSENSE.

Themuffinman: Don't make posts that arent related to the topic question

As I have said before, Mickey and Riku appear seperately from the senior 5 (in fact, that's at the top,in my first post) dont just write and call me stupid when I already answered you

AGAIN: This thread is for theories on who unnamed Order members are: but not EM, we know *who* that is, just not the name

THEORIES ONLY, dont post unless you have an idea who it could be, or a VERY persuasive argument why it CANNOT POSSIBLY BE the current contender

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
ummm mickey is in twilight town not hollow bastion.and the abrevreations are harder to read then micheal jacksons lawbook.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
omg noob how u gonna tell me mickey wasnt in hallow bastion look at the pic u can see the houses hes in wilight town the dusk rnt seen in hallow bastion dodo

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Dude your a f**kin retard >_>

EM and the woman from Hollow Bastion are 2 completely diferent poeple, as seen in the Square Enix Party trailor >_>

You don't need to wear a cloak in order to be part of the Organization, and even if you do, don't you think the Superior would wear something more superior than his lower ranking members?

I've already told you that there is only 1 unknown member of the Organization, so yuo don't have to be a d*ck about things >_>

Mickey slayed the Dusks outside the Twilight Town train station also >_>

BHK isn't in the Organization as of yet, because he was last seen attacking Diz and fighting Axel... I doubt he would do that to his own members >_>

Do somemore research before trying to discredit people with mopre intellegence than you, b*tch
Aflip.bmp

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
I listed the full name right before each acronym.

If it's that hard to read, I'll repost it without acronyms.

I'll check the video again, but it didn't look like Twilight Town to me, since it wasn't towny and Mickey was looking down from a ledge

EDIT: NO FLAMING!

You just said DiZ was on his team. I said DiZ was trying to turn him, Axel didn't trust him because of this, and picked a fight

You've seen the SquareParty trailer? I was under the impression that the woman appeared by herself in Hollow Bastion, with no weapons shown (according to gamespot). Do you have a pic of her and the EM in the same room, or her with non-katanas?

No, you have not proven that there is only 1 spot. The only verified, ranked members are Marluxia, Axel, Larxene, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Xaldane, Demyx, and Enigmatic. Nomura has never stated the identity of Enigmatic, and the known list leaves room for 4 members (again, the old man and woman could be as unranked as you claim Riku, Mickey, and BHK are) My way, all characters seen in the cloaks fit into the 13. Yours leaves the odd 2 people with the contradictory cloaks, after Nomura has said in an interview that it is the cloak that idenitifies the members, not how powerful they are.

Wouldn't the Order have noticed if they're feared superior was in the castle, if Zexion can smell him from 13 floors away? DiZ was there the whole time, you think someone would have figured it out. Besides, DiZ could conceivably still be the Superior with my ranking, just not #1. I don't think he is, though, since the Order is shown to have a good feud going with him.

I should have time to check the video in an hour. If I'm wrong, I'll apologize. If not...

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
we can flame u if ur wrong and technically ur wrong and u dnt make n-e sense wat -so- ever

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura said that the EM was the one standing in the middle from the scene in HB, and the woman is one of the ones standing next to him >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back