• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

I think that there are going to be 3 Disney worlds in each section (early, middle, late) and also 1 original world included in each section, also with an added Winnie The Pooh mini-game world added somewhere in the mix. So I'm expecting 9/10 Disney worlds with 4 original worlds, It'll probably be like this:

Early game worlds: Hercules, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Twilight Town (with Yen Sid's Tower)?
Middle game worlds: Tangled, Pirates of the Caribbean, Frozen, Radiant Garden (with Winnie The Pooh)?
Late game worlds: Big Hero 6, unrevealed Disney world (Atlantis?), unrevealed Disney world (The Jungle Book?), Cable Town?
Final section: Keyblade Graveyard & Kingdom Hearts (with maybe an added Destiny Island section at the end).

metro96

I guess No one wanted Treasure Planet and Atlantis for Kingdom Hearts 3 well thanks a lot you Guys now we have to wait till the Next Saga to see both of these as Worlds.

I'm just saying we can dive deep underwater in the Pirates world, and do you know what world lies deep underwater? ATLANTIS BABY

metro96

Dude there is No Atlantis the Lost Empire in the Pirates World.

I know, I know. But a kid can dream, can't he?

Something something "'Don't believe your dreams are just fantasy. If you can imagine a world, believe in it... and dive in' - Nomura" -- Me

ghostwarmen

Awards
Dunbroch palace from Brave? Interesting. I wouldnt mind that film. It's aesthetically different from Corona and Arendelle.
Ehhhhh, I don’t know. It’s pretty similar to Tangoed, it would consist of the castle and the forest. I think DB is most likely Daybreak Town, I could see that being a neat original world or a cutscene world.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So any theories on what the "DP" world could be? I can't think of any Disney films with those initials.

The file names had a lot of castle related things: stained glass, castle stage, castle handrails, stuff like that. I don’t think Dunbroch had stained glass, did it? It could be dp for departure aka Land of Departure.

Nomura did say there would be areas we can only visit once. Could be Castle Oblivion and it gets changed back to Land of Departure.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
DP = Disney Princess? There are a lot of park-related things featured in the games. Maybe they decided to do something off-the-wall and make a world based on the castle at Walt Disney's theme parks? It would be funny if that place is "Kingdom Hearts."

I feel like Brave would just be Dunbroch... They haven't added "city," "palace," "kingdom" or "castle" onto exact names before, have they?

DP - a shorthand for Land of Departure? Dalmatian puppies, deserted planet (WALL E, lol, since they wouldn't use Earth as a name), although neither fit if they had castle rails and the like.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
This was discussed when the leak first happened, but DP is indeed the code they used for Land of Departure in the BBS files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back