• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
^ Same. I don't think I'll ever get tired of 100 Acre Wood, so I'm glad it's coming back for the wrap-up of this saga. I've always been fond of the fan theory that KH3 will show Sora passing the Pooh Book along to Christopher Robin (somehow), that would be great closure for this world. Plus, I think a lot of the inherent value of KH3 is not just seeing what new worlds are included, but how old worlds, environments and concepts are updated to take advantage of the new engine, so the more of that the better.
Instead of Christopher Robin I always figured Merlin would just give the book to Sora for keeps.
I totally agree with you, I'm very surprised that people don't want more new worlds.

We are getting more new worlds though. Nomura already stated most of KH3's disney world's would be new

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Am I the only one who thinks 100 Acre Wood is such a bland choice for re-inclusion? I'd prefer a new mini-game world. I'm all Pooh'd out.

What are the odds that 100 acre woods is not a minigame world, but explorable with combat?

heffalumps and woozles would make interesting enemies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Instead of Christopher Robin I always figured Merlin would just give the book to Sora for keeps.
That would be super sweet, just not quite enough bitter for my tastes. ;)

What are the odds that 100 acre woods is not a minigame world, but explorable with combat
They're continuing to expand Olympus beyond a tournament level from the looks of it, so I'd say it's possible 100 Acre Woods will have more of an exploratory element to it. I hope it isn't combat-based personally, as I enjoy some variation in gameplay concepts, but I would definitely like to see it developed into something more than just a collection of mini-games, or maybe see its mini-game elements better integrated into the way in which the world itself is designed. An optional puzzle/dungeon type world, for instance, might be a lot of fun, especially if it rewards the player with some super secret items (like Donald and Goofy's most powerful weapons) that carry over into the main game.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm pretty easy with my KH opinions because it's a stupid horrible game that I love for the most illogical reasons after all this time.

But you're trying to tell me Pooh isn't a good pick for KH3? Bruh lemme take all my rings off to slap your jaded ass in da face. Pooh is wholesome love and childlike wonder personified. It's the one thing KH hasn't messed up. The recipe is always just right.

Meow Wow

Awards
You know how devastated Pooh would be if Sora didn't ever visit him again? Geez think of the bear will ya?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m stoked for it to return, but I hope the main plot of the world will focus more on the other characters. Let Sora spend some one on one time with characters like Tigger and Piglet.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
100 Acre Woods is generally small with only a few areas to explore, so I'm fine with it.

I definitely think the Classic Kingdom mini games are something to look forward to.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
100 Acre Woods is generally small with only a few areas to explore, so I'm fine with it.

I definitely think the Classic Kingdom mini games are something to look forward to.
I imagine one might be a reward from the Woods.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I imagine one might be a reward from the Woods.

I could see that one being Musical Farmer!

18041605261158.jpg

Laurel

Awards
I wouldn't mind 100 Acre Woods returning, I enjoyed the world in both KH1 and KH2, it was nice to just relax there after beating up heartless/nobodies and dealing with convoluted storylines. The mini games were fun and it was just a charming place to be. Plus who doesn't love that silly ol' bear?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
How do you guys see the order of Disney worlds? I remember Nomura said they would be split in three cycles. I could see something like this:

Cycle 1:Hercules, Monsters Inc, Toy Story. Cycle 2:Tangled, Frozen, Princess and the Frog, Winnie the Pooh(optional). Cycle 3:Atlantis, Treasure Planet, San Fransokyo.

I thought cycle 2 could be focused on Disney princesses. Atlantis and Treasure Planet feel like worlds that would be in the second half of the game. And since BH6 was the last world chosen it might be saved for the third cycle.

Sdog

Awards
How do you guys see the order of Disney worlds? I remember Nomura said they would be split in three cycles. I could see something like this:

Cycle 1:Hercules, Monsters Inc, Toy Story. Cycle 2:Tangled, Frozen, Princess and the Frog, Winnie the Pooh(optional). Cycle 3:Atlantis, Treasure Planet, San Fransokyo.

I thought cycle 2 could be focused on Disney princesses. Atlantis and Treasure Planet feel like worlds that would be in the second half of the game. And since BH6 was the last world chosen it might be saved for the third cycle.

Were they called cycles? I'm sure the wording doesn't matter too much but when I hear cycle I think 2nd visit and I'm still torn on how I feel about that being a possibility in KH3 xp.

But I think it'd go something like this:

First: Hercules, Mysterious Tower (Gotta get those new threads), Toy Story, Monsters Inc.
Second: Radiant Garden (Winnie the Pooh), Tangled, Atlantis, Treasure Plant (Holding out hope and not letting go)
Third: Agrabah, San Fransokyo, Frozen

Then of course the Original worlds sprinkled in between. Shit, even Disney castle could be coming back as an "Original" world too. This game gonna be huge y'all

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I remember in the interview Nomura stated that "Toy Story and Monsters Inc was in the fist cycle of worlds while Tangled came in the second". Though I might be remembering the wording wrong.

horto12485

Awards
First Cycle: Twilight Town, Mysterious Tower, Olympus, Toy Box, Monstropolis

Second Cycle: Radiant Garden, Kingdom of Corona, The Mysterious Jungle, Arendelle

Final Cycle: Cable Town, Keyblade Graveyard, San Fransokyo Cresentia Spaceport, City of Atlantis.

ImVentus

Awards
I don't know what to think of anymore at this point. Anything seems possible.

It just doesn't seem very likely that there is more left for worlds. I'm just thoroughly dissapointed that we might not see older IPS from Disney Pre-2003. Once I find out what the scrapped content was for KH3, it's going to hurt a lot.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
With 7 months left. I think there's bound to be at least 1-2 worlds left..hopefully. Though..yeah, I have no idea what to think anymore.

With E3 and Port Royal and Frozen confirmed i would like to think whatever they have left is more less popular properties.

horto12485

Awards
With 7 months left. I think there's bound to be at least 1-2 worlds left..hopefully. Though..yeah, I have no idea what to think anymore.

With E3 and Port Royal and Frozen confirmed i would like to think whatever they have left is more less popular properties.

I guess No one wanted Treasure Planet and Atlantis for Kingdom Hearts 3 well thanks a lot you Guys now we have to wait till the Next Saga to see both of these as Worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back