• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoecho6

Awards
I still think 10 disney worlds is a bit too hopeful thinking. I want atleast 10 too but it kinda feels like we will be lucky to have 9 or 8.

kingsoraful

Awards
I still think 10 disney worlds is a bit too hopeful thinking. I want atleast 10 too but it kinda feels like we will be lucky to have 9 or 8.

That goes against what Nomura said. Based on what he said, you can already say that there will be more then KH but less then KH 2 when it comes to Disney Worlds. 8 is less then KH, 9 is KH number of Disney Worlds. I expect one more then KH or 2.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
That goes against what Nomura said. Based on what he said, you can already say that there will be more then KH but less then KH 2 when it comes to Disney Worlds. 8 is less then KH, 9 is KH number of Disney Worlds. I expect one more then KH or 2.

While Nomura said there will be less than KH2, that doesn’t mean there won’t also be less than KH1. He could have just been referring back to KH2 since it is the last numbered title and therefore sets the most precedent for KH3. I’m not saying you are wrong, but that comment alone is far from a guarantee that there will be more worlds than KH1.

Regardless, there will most likely be 10 Disney worlds when including 100 Acre Wood. I don’t think there will be anymore than that based on the 9-10 comment. Then there will probably be 4 original worlds, not counting any outside of Sora’s story.

ImVentus

Awards
I want to believe that the very few left do stand out as fresh and surprising additions.

Would be great to have lineup like this
Toy Based world (Toy Box)
Monster Based World (Monstropolis)
Fairy Tale Based World including ice world (Corona, cough, cough Arendelle)
Superhero Based World (San Fransokyo)
Underwater Based World (Atlantis or Nemo's Reef)
Jungle Themed World ( Trees of India)
Potential Space Based World or Prehistoric Based World.

Returning favourites
Olympus
100 Acre Wood

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Prehistoric world? Well there is that Dinosaur film from 2000. Good opportunity for Dino form change.

ImVentus

Awards
Prehistoric world? Well there is that Dinosaur film from 2000. Good opportunity for Dino form change.

I love that film! probably not for this entry but I sure hope it make the cut one day. It would be so different to see SDG as dinosaurs, but I sure would like to see that happen.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
These are my predictions based on aesthetic variety:

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Olympus (Ancient Greece)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Toy Box (Toy Store)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Monstropolis (Factory)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Kingdom of Corona (Forest Kingdom)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]100 Acre Wood (Storybook)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]The Lost Empire (Underwater/Underground City) [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Bewitching Bayou (Bayou and 1920’s New Orleans) [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]R.L.S. Legacy (Space)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Arendelle (Snowy Kingdom)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]San Fransokyo (Futuristic Cityscape)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

kingsoraful

Awards
I still hope Jungle Book finally makes it in. Another great choice would be The Great Mouse Detective.

My predictions are

Hercules
Toy Story
Monsters Inc
Tangled
Big Hero 6
Winnie the Pooh
Frozen

And yet to be revealed

Jungle Book
Atlantis or Treasure Planet
Agrabah or POTC for one returning world.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
but in regards to original worlds I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Twilight town, Radiant garden, Keyblade graveyard, destiny islands( I hope for this one because I WANT TO EXPLORE THE MAIN ISLAND!) and land of departure/castle oblivion

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Wonder what the size difference will be for Disney and Original worlds. I have a hard time seeing Original worlds being even remotely as big, but it's not like it's needed either too.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Wonder what the size difference will be for Disney and Original worlds. I have a hard time seeing Original worlds being even remotely as big, but it's not like it's needed either too.

Yeah, with them saying that Disney worlds will be for gameplay progression and originals will be for story, I don’t see the originals being too big.

kingsoraful

Awards
Does Disney Castle count as an original world? Cause i think that's an obvious choice as well.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Does Disney Castle count as an original world? Cause i think that's an obvious choice as well.
Well it was part of the leak. Though whether it's an original world of Disney world is up for debate. For me original world means not based on any Disney property.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I mean the Tram Common looked vastly expanded but its hard to say what the rest of the world is like at this point.

I kinda hope the original worlds are still fairly big?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Am I the only one who thinks 100 Acre Wood is such a bland choice for re-inclusion? I'd prefer a new mini-game world. I'm all Pooh'd out.

horto12485

Awards
Here's what i'm thinking

Olympus (Greek Mythology)
Toy Box (Toy Story/Room)
Monstropolis (Monster Factory Themed World)
Kingdom of Corona (Kingdom Forest)
The Mysterious Jungle (Jungle Themed World) (The Jungle Book)
Arendelle (Ice Themed World)
City of Atlantis (Underwater Themed World)
Crescentia Spaceport (Space Pirates)
San Fransokyo (Futuristic City)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Am I the only one who thinks 100 Acre Wood is such a bland choice for re-inclusion? I'd prefer a new mini-game world. I'm all Pooh'd out.

Im fine with it. Besides 100 Acre Woods is not as recurring or overdone as worlds like Agrabah.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
^ Same. I don't think I'll ever get tired of 100 Acre Wood, so I'm glad it's coming back for the wrap-up of this saga. I've always been fond of the fan theory that KH3 will show Sora passing the Pooh Book along to Christopher Robin (somehow), that would be great closure for this world. Plus, I think a lot of the inherent value of KH3 is not just seeing what new worlds are included, but how old worlds, environments and concepts are updated to take advantage of the new engine, so the more of that the better.

robotman

I totally agree with you, I'm very surprised that people don't want more new worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back