• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImVentus

Awards
Ive stated before that I would really like to re-visit Destiny Islands because of so many connections it holds to the main cast. And I just know that it will conclude the Seeker Saga with DI. But that being said I can see why people want to visit Lilo's island. The same being with Agrabah.

Then we come to the one final explanation as to why we get tired of re-visitng old worlds. We either feel they have overstayed their welcome, being milked to death with no new surprises. So there's that but with KH3 they can explore new areas. That being said it's natural that some people would rather see new films make it. Since we know a KH game with this graphics takes forever to make.

Awards
Do you guys think we will see some DLC worlds?

And also do you guys think they are already thinking about the next segment? we will probably get a new prequel like we did with CoM and coded/DDD eh?

Muke

whatever
Awards

And also do you guys think they are already thinking about the next segment? we will probably get a new prequel like we did with CoM and coded/DDD eh?
As long as the game doesn't come out incomplete, I reaaally want DLC worlds. And I'm pretty sure Nomura already has plans for the next KH title

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I like the DI hub world idea.

I really like this list, but adding Princess and the frog and Atlantis would make it perfect.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Dont you mean BBS? Those three games you mentioned werent prequels.

Im not sure how much further you can go into the past. Plus doewnt Chi already take place during the keyblade war?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Dont you mean BBS? Those three games you mentioned werent prequels.

Im not sure how much further you can go into the past. Plus doewnt Chi already take place during the keyblade war?

Xehanort and Eraqus’ time as teens/young adults, the Foretellers’ life before being Foretellers, some time in between whenever UX will end at and Xehanort’s life...Lauriam’s story apart from UX?

But I think they meant a game before KH4 that bridges KH3 to KH4.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Xehanort and Eraqus’ time as teens/young adults, the Foretellers’ life before being Foretellers, some time in between whenever UX will end at and Xehanort’s life...Lauriam’s story apart from UX?

But I think they meant a game before KH4 that bridges KH3 to KH4.
I don't like the idea of a Xehanort prequel after KH3. Since KH3 is supposed to be the definite end of Xehanort, I would like whatever comes after KH3 to reference him as little as possible. Make it truly feel like a new saga.

Awards
I don't like the idea of a Xehanort prequel after KH3. Since KH3 is supposed to be the definite end of Xehanort, I would like whatever comes after KH3 to reference him as little as possible. Make it truly feel like a new saga.

I meant a geme between KH3 and KH4 lol

Neo_

Awards
Hmm. Not many 2D movies that haven't already been done, and most of the ones left seem more cult classic.
Robin Hood is still the oddest omission to me; it has all the ingredients - some people want it, some people think it is a furry joke world, but it is hardly mentioned.

Jungle Book is up there; Pocahontas is somewhere between. I don't see Treasure Planet appearing, but I would be surprised if Atlantis doesn't make the cut. I would also like to see a proper Pinocchio world that has the town with Honest John, Gideon, Stromboli, Lampwick, etc.

Even this would be better than people think.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Robin Hood is still the oddest omission to me; it has all the ingredients - some people want it, some people think it is a furry joke world, but it is hardly mentioned.

Jungle Book is up there; Pocahontas is somewhere between. I don't see Treasure Planet appearing, but I would be surprised if Atlantis doesn't make the cut. I would also like to see a proper Pinocchio world that has the town with Honest John, Gideon, Stromboli, Lampwick, etc.

Even this would be better than people think.

I still think that Robin Hood and Pocahontas have a lot of untapped potential and would make truly stunning worlds.

horto12485

Awards
I still think that Robin Hood and Pocahontas have a lot of untapped potential and would make truly stunning worlds.

I agree i mean the Past KH Games gave us most of the Disney Renaissance expect for Pocahontas since it needs to be in a Kingdom Hearts game and i hereby want Pocahontas to appear in KH3 along with Robin Hood.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

In a Kingdom Hearts Union X questionnaire, Robin Hood was mentioned. It was a guessing game as to which world wasn't part of the mobile game.

The fact that Robin Hood was even mentioned may give credence to its inclusion in Kingdom Hearts III. It does fit in the "unexpected world" category after all. I'd love to see Kimharhi debut in the Robin Hood world.

Neo_

Awards
Yeah, in terms of aesthetic, going to Agrabah for the eighth time wouldn't look nearly as beautiful as these worlds on Unreal.

In a Kingdom Hearts Union X questionnaire, Robin Hood was mentioned. It was a guessing game as to which world wasn't part of the mobile game.

The fact that Robin Hood was even mentioned may give credence to its inclusion in Kingdom Hearts III. It does fit in the "unexpected world" category after all. I'd love to see Kimharhi debut in the Robin Hood world.
I agree, though it bothers me it has gotten this obscure status. To me, it's no different than Aladdin or Peter Pan. If it appeared in the first game, people would be singing a different tune. The fact that Monsters is probably appearing gives me faith they are going to do more than just obvious boring inclusions, e.g. Frozen.

imo, Cars, Nemo, the Incredibles and a Bug's Life are all worthy of inclusion, though that's where it becomes the question of how much Pixar is too much.

lol, yes to Kimahri.

Awards
Yeah, in terms of aesthetic, going to Agrabah for the eighth time wouldn't look nearly as beautiful as these worlds on Unreal.

I agree, though it bothers me it has gotten this obscure status. To me, it's no different than Aladdin or Peter Pan. If it appeared in the first game, people would be singing a different tune. The fact that Monsters is probably appearing gives me faith they are going to do more than just obvious boring inclusions, e.g. Frozen.

imo, Cars, Nemo, the Incredibles and a Bug's Life are all worthy of inclusion, though that's where it becomes the question of how much Pixar is too much.

lol, yes to Kimahri.

Nemo, the Incredibles and Bug's Life are def worthy of inclusion... About Cars they can keep it

Neo_

Awards
Nemo, the Incredibles and Bug's Life are def worthy of inclusion... About Cars they can keep it
I was just thinking as a mini-game world or something. A lot of people are upset at Pooh coming back again (not me); it would be kinda funny to see Sora and co. in car form and it would just be racing/driving.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
In regards to 100 Acre Woods. I really hope Sora can actually take someone with him instead of going solo. Since Kairi is training with Merlin, maybe she could go with him. I have a feeling she would really love that world.

Awards
In regards to 100 Acre Woods. I really hope Sora can actually take someone with him instead of going solo. Since Kairi is training with Merlin, maybe she could go with him. I have a feeling she would really love that world.

Would be even nicer to play with Kairi there and Nomura stated that we will play with other charecter other than sorry so...

Muke

whatever
Awards
Okay, but why reduce characters to a certain world? If they already make them playable, wth full animations and stuff, why not have us unlock them somehow and be able to play as them in new game+? Sure, it's more work, but still.

ImVentus

Awards
But if more Pixar content takes the stage then there is not going to be room for older movies that could fit the plot of KH3. Must remember that KH3 has less worlds than KH2 but somewhere around 10 is my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back