• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unmarked Spoilers: 4chan leak discussion thread (UNVERIFIED)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Like a fellow member said, FF15's plot was leaked months before it was released on 4chan.

That said, people in GameFAQs, and now here and Twitter, have mentioned that this "leaker" had released the very same "leak" back in June. Nothing has changed, so the leak is fake.

But as to discussing the leak itself, the idea of Kingdom Hearts being the final world makes sense in a narrative and meta sort of way. "Narrative" because, after the encounter between the Lights and Darks, it's obvious that KH will appear, and that being the next step as a final world makes sense. And from a meta point of view, Nomura can pretty much do anything with KH as a world, seeing as how it's the collection of every single heart, and he can alter its appearance based on the memories of those collective hearts.

Not saying the leaker will get this right, but it's a pretty safe guess. It's like saying that KH3 will get a Final Remix release. Of course it will: it's gonna get DLC, so Square's gonna take advantage of that and re-release another version.

Also, the idea of the 'Norts intrigues me, but that'd be weird as hell, lol. Messy and complicated as well.

bagcifreak

My fave part about the leak is that Sailor Moon turns into the Kingdom Hearts Queen boss and Sora ends up being the new leader of the sailor crew. The next saga will be dope

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
My fave part about the leak is that Sailor Moon turns into the Kingdom Hearts Queen boss and Sora ends up being the new leader of the sailor crew. The next saga will be dope

lol someone in GameFAQs said that KH3's final boss should be a sentient being born from Kingdom Hearts and decides to purge the world after evaluating everything that has happened thus far.

kingsoraful

Awards
I haven't read anything nor plan to but can we all agree that this is fake I mean unlike the FF XV leak, this person has done the same crap time and time again and just changed minute things and it's obvious he's trolling.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I agree that it's 100% fake, but whenever I read bad fake leaks I always get a terrible feeling of "But what if?"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I haven't read anything nor plan to but can we all agree that this is fake I mean unlike the FF XV leak, this person has done the same crap time and time again and just changed minute things and it's obvious he's trolling.

Yes, we're in agreement that this is fake. Realized this right from the get-go.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Okay yeah, I decided to read this after everyone seemed in agreement its fake af. I also agree with that lol. The beginning all seems super plausible and then it just goes to shit lol. Which...I guess COULD happen. But plenty of other stuff doesn't seem right.

Also yeah, that world list is barely legible and missing worlds we already know lol.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Axel the only one I can see dying seeing how he was suppose to and be to save Saix. If their not okay with letting chracters like xion namine and roxas be at rest which they actually are at the end of their games then they wont kill anyone human looking Its still a disney game. Mabey someone becomes one with the light or darkness and disappears lol

horto12485

Awards

Then don't read it cause 4chan lies about everything.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Fake or not, there's actually a lot of things in that leak that I like.

Speaking of which good guys will die (if any), I also want Ventus and Terra to go away. In a battle of 7 vs 13, all the 7 lights survive and also save the others that got corrupted would be terribly cliché.

There's not need to have two characters that look like each other to survive. If Roxas is saved, Ventus can go away. Terra is a boring character and I'm not seeing anything interesting they could with him after this without repeating plot points, so he can go away too.

I also don't have high hopes for Xion and Naminé, but for the latter I feel like we still don't know everything about her and if that's true, she could still be useful for the next saga.

Riku however should stay. He's the deuteragonist and seeing his character's growth during this saga only to kill him off in the big finale would be a waste.

The idea about having statues of the fallen ones in Radiant Garden is cool.

Last edited:

shady543

Awards
I know this is a bad and outdated death but the only character I would be somewhat fine if they died that isn't Xion would be Terra. Even then I'd rather it not happen.

considering Naoko Takeuchi's husband, does this mean that kairi will end up becoming a hunter in order to find her father???

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'd rather we'd end the Xehanort Saga with just Xehanort dying, and leaving the characters from Blank Points alive. And with how popular some KH characters are, I doubt they'll die. This doesn't mean they'll be around for the next saga, but they could make brief appearances in the games to come.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I'm not sure why so many people want Riku to die so much. Just because his character arc is done doesn't mean the boy's gotta die lol. He can always continue to keep growing, he's always going to face challenges.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not sure why so many people want Riku to die so much. Just because his character arc is done doesn't mean the boy's gotta die lol. He can always continue to keep growing, he's always going to face challenges.

I have so much trouble understanding why people say Riku’s “character arc is done.” How exactly is it done? He has yet to bring his arc full circle in my eyes. As a youth who struggled with Darkness he went off on a journey of self discovery. Along that journey he realized what friendship truly was, and learned to face his Darkness head on and eventually he grew to accept it. Now with a firm grasp on his identity he can finally be an asset to their motivations rather than another obstacle. I think to effectively display that Riku will have to really go the distance with Sora (which I don’t think would really exemplify his growth) or he could do something of great importance to the overall plot that is crucial to Xehanort’s demise like helping to to save Terra, or convincing the Seekers to make the Darkness Xehanort gave them their own and turn on him.

Although Riku has overcome his internal conflict, he has yet to truly define this new character that he has worked so hard to become. He’s not just a boy who struggles with the Darkness anymore, but someone with great insight and experience dealing with not only the enemy but Darkness itself.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I have so much trouble understanding why people say Riku’s “character arc is done.” How exactly is it done? He has yet to bring his arc full circle in my eyes. As a youth who struggled with Darkness he went off on a journey of self discovery. Along that journey he realized what friendship truly was, and learned to face his Darkness head on and eventually he grew to accept it. Now with a firm grasp on his identity he can finally be an asset to their motivations rather than another obstacle. I think to effectively display that Riku will have to really go the distance with Sora (which I don’t think would really exemplify his growth) or he could do something of great importance to the overall plot that is crucial to Xehanort’s demise like helping to to save Terra, or convincing the Seekers to make the Darkness Xehanort gave them their own and turn on him.

Although Riku has overcome his internal conflict, he has yet to truly define this new character that he has worked so hard to become. He’s not just a boy who struggles with the Darkness anymore, but someone with great insight and experience dealing with not only the enemy but Darkness itself.

*nods accordingly* We've yet to see Riku develop behind his past arc as darkness overcomed boy. I think what would help Riku and cement his personal experience is by taking someone under as an apprentice.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
*nods accordingly* We've yet to see Riku develop behind his past arc as darkness overcomed boy. I think what would help Riku and cement his personal experience is by taking someone under as an apprentice.
Or become a therapist. Lord knows the whole cast needs one.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

I agree 100%. Also, Riku is the only one out of the trio that's a certified Master, going into KH3. There's so many things that he's able to do now, with the newfound strength and power he's achieved. That's why I don't agree with sending his character out to the pastures, he literally just became somebody indispensable to the Guardians of Light, seeing as how we're jumping right into KH3 from DDD. He's needed just as equally as Sora's needed. If anything, he has more of a stake in this in terms of defeating Xehanort than Sora does, because Riku was dealing with it first hand until recently.

The second paragraph you wrote especially is what I agree with, because not only is Riku somebody with great insight... He's also there to represent that you can conquer the darkness, not fear or hate it. If anything, he needs to remain because he's a Master that isn't like Eraqus or Xehanort, he's "the way to dawn". The third option, balance. When you don't have that properly represented, you run the risk of history repeating itself.

Had Eraqus not put the fear of the Lord in Terra about his inner Darkness and Xehanort not manipulate him and urge him to use his darkness so recklessly, we wouldn't be here. Riku can be the answer to this problem, someone who can provide actual guidance.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
San Fran Tokyo didn't make it to the list of worlds? That's definitely a missed bunny there.

robotman

Well... This is looking a lot more likely now based on the latest trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back