• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unmarked Spoilers: 4chan leak discussion thread (UNVERIFIED)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As a reminder, you don’t need to spam buffers in this section. Just refrain from mentioning spoilers in the first line or so.

This was originally posted on 4chan on November 22nd. Obviously this is as fake as can be but we got nothing better to do so have some fun picking it apart lol

• penultimate world = Keyblade Graveyard
  • Sora wields the True X-Blade to counter Xehanort's False X-Blade. True X-blade can return hearts AKA resurrect people. False X-Blade can destroy the universe + potentially kill Xehanort.
  • Kingdom Hearts moon is unlocked.
  • final world = Moon Husk
  • Truth revealed: true Kingdom Hearts moon is currently an empty husk. There's no ultimate power or infinite knowledge within. Kingdom Hearts = everyone's hearts, both light and dark alike. It was created as a counterbalance to darkness in the beginning of time + gave birth to all current life. The first Keyblade War was a controlled experiment orchestrated by a mysterious puppet master (MoM) to remake Kingdom Hearts by sacrificing everyone to its attempted recreation. Resulted in initial moon being destroyed + worlds becoming separated.
  • Xehanort is a pawn to get closer to Kingdom Hearts moon. Turns into a darkling by No Name keyblade after truth is revealed.
  • Restored Terra sacrifices himself and kills Master Xehanort.
  • Young Xehanort merges other Xehanorts into himself and becomes the final boss.
  • Sora almost dies.
  • Riku defeats merged Xehanort, but dies.
  • Final battle creates black hole that results in time distortions that could destroy the universe.
  • Young Xehanort gets sent back through time to Destiny Islands with no memory. "This world is just too small." Time loop secured for infinity.
  • Restored Ven sacrifices himself to stop black hole using his repaired heart. Terra's and Riku's hearts help.
  • The light of everyone's hearts guided by Sora's voice seals black hole. Worlds come back together as merged unified mega world.
  • Aqua retires to restored Land of Departure and becomes new headmaster to teach a new generation of Keyblade Wielders.
  • Roxas, Xion, and Lea retire to real Twilight Town to start a new life.
  • Other Organization members (Nobodies) get purged of Xehanort's heart and lose their memories. Ansem SoD + Xemnas are dead. Vanitas died with Ven. Data Riku returned to Journal.
  • Maleficent and Pete remain alive. Maleficent leaves Book of Prophecies to Jiminy and Mickey. Pete goes back to Disney Town and into hiding. Maleficent travels through time to solve the mystery of the MoM.
  • All Disney characters return to their proper places, but must learn to cope with each other.
  • Light and darkness become rebalanced.
  • Book of Prophecies hints at the existence of other hidden worlds to be revealed in the future.
  • Sora and Kairi return to Destiny Islands. Relationship strongly implied. They both become Keyblade Masters.
  • Statues of Ven, Riku, and Terra are erected in Radiant Garden.
  • Disney villains go back into hiding.
  • Jiminy's Journal mysteriously gets filled with the names of thousands of Keyblade Wielders from the first Keyblade War.
  • Ansem the Wise returns to Radiant Garden and passes on leadership to Ienzo.
  • Sora hears a mysterious voice call out to him. Uses Keyblade to open a new door.
  • Credits have dedication to Leonard Nimoy and Chikao Otsuka.

World List:

• Kingdom of Corona
  • Toy Box
  • Hundred Acre Wood
  • The Caribbean
  • Arendelle
  • Olympus
  • Twilight Town (central hub)
  • Mysterious Tower
  • Destiny Islands and Radiant Garden (cutscenes only)
  • Clone world
  • Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure (you return here to save Ven and Aqua + Vanitas is a boss)
  • Tower dimension
  • Keyblade Graveyard
  • Kingdom Hearts (final world)
  • End of Sea
  • Arena world mentioned

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Unmarked Spoilers: 4chan leak discussion thread

Thanks Sign. While these events are all things I could see happening in the game, a lot of it sounds fake.

I'm surprised whoever wrote this didnt try to claim what the last Disney worlds were

Leaferian

Awards

Sounds like bullshit tbh. Eye rollingly so.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Some of I could see happen but most sound like crap

Awards

I think the fact that there's not a single mention of Namine at all puts a hole in this leak.

Also, you said this leak wasn't even new, right?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

This screams fanfiction. Like, somebody's who pretending to be Nomura fanfiction.

Also, Riku is not going to get killed off solely because he's the deuteragonist of the franchise, and has been in every Kingdom Hearts game to date (excluding the X games). Look at the promotional materials, Riku is the only other Kingdom Hearts character to have multiple renders dedicated to him. He's too iconic to get killed off.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I’m glad we’re all in agreement that this is a load of bull.

I think the fact that there's not a single mention of Namine at all puts a hole in this leak.

Also, you said this leak wasn't even new, right?
Yes, it was posted last week. Nobody paid it any attention 8D

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

This screams fanfiction. Like, somebody's who pretending to be Nomura fanfiction.

Also, Riku is not going to get killed off solely because he's the deuteragonist of the franchise, and has been in every Kingdom Hearts game to date (excluding the X games). Look at the promotional materials, Riku is the only other Kingdom Hearts character to have multiple renders dedicated to him. He's too iconic to get killed off.
accept his arc is done and there noting left for him beside going away to teach other people

UltimaXOmega

Far better than whatever we're likely to get. Major characters actually dying?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

accept his arc is done and there noting left for him beside going away to teach other people

That is such a generalisation of character development. Riku can achieve so much more now that he's conquered his darkness, he doesn't have to be a teacher just because he's a Keyblade Master.

UltimaXOmega

He forgot San Fransokyo and Monsters Inc. Lol

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

That is such a generalisation of character development. Riku can achieve so much more now that he's conquered his darkness, he doesn't have to be a teacher just because he's a Keyblade Master.
he can still help people who are struggling with there darkness as a keyblade masterpiece

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Something that cracked me up was what happens with Maleficent and Pete.

So Pete goes into hiding in Disney Town? Even though everyone in that world knows who he is??

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

It kind of makes sense for thirty seconds or so until you get to all of the convoluted sacrifice bull. I'm totally okay with people dying, though.

notnow123487

Awards

I’ve waited half of my life for this game so I’m not going to risk the potential off chance this is real and spoil the story even though comments make it sound quite fake. Things I’m happy to know though are remaining Disney worlds and other playable character. Is this mentioned at all?

the red monster

Awards

Not gonna lie there is some cool parts there, but i think it's fake, i won't be mad if it's real.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I’ve waited half of my life for this game so I’m not going to risk the potential off chance this is real and spoil the story even though comments make it sound quite fake. Things I’m happy to know though are remaining Disney character and other playable character. Is this mentioned at all?

No. It's just story stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back