• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlucky me =[

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I've ordered my game on Febuary from EBgames, and last week Thursday I got a cofirmation that it got shipped, but today makes a week, and it still hasn't come in the post office, does it really take that long to shop? I'm really, really hoping tomorrow T.T

-BLITZ-

Lost in the mail maybe? Mail person may have taken it for themselves since its such a good game.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Yeah it sucks. Damn you mail! Next time I'll reserve.

Fromonkey2003

I've ordered a game before and had that happen. I didn't learn my lesson that time and decided to pre-order Halo 2 and wait for it to come in the mail. Of course.... it came 2 days late.

This time, though, I just went to Wal-Mart the day it came out at like 9 in the morning... Got the game and brought it back home.

zora keyblade

yeah i dont know why but i got a mail from my gamestore that they had to do something with my game and i really hope that i get it back tomorrow i think they had to play it coz they were ripping of the secret ending :p so i hope i get it tomorrow :mad:

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I pre ordered at wal mart and it came the first day it was expected, which was monday. So if yours haven't come yet, it probably got lost in the mail.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Damn I hope it comes today. Well if it is lost, what should I do?

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I thought once it shipped we can't give it back until I really have it?

E

Eclipse

it depends what kind of shipping you ordered, if you ordered the cheap shipping, you might not get it for 2-3 weeks after shipment :p

if you ordered hi priority air mail, it would've been there a week ago :p

it all depends on the shipping you chose :D

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
KeyBreaker said:
I've ordered my game on Febuary from EBgames, and last week Thursday I got a cofirmation that it got shipped, but today makes a week, and it still hasn't come in the post office, does it really take that long to shop? I'm really, really hoping tomorrow T.T

When I ordered my stuff online that never happened to me except ordering things outside the U.S. but man that's unlucky for you. You gotta do something about it!!! You must wake up Sora!!!

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
When my dad ordered it, it said 4-5 days wait. Today makes like 5 days if you count bussiness days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back