• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlocking the secret reports

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
According to a Nomura Interview, there are supposed to be about 58 Secret Reports. However, after completing the game, I only have 16. Any idea what's required to unlock the rest?

S

Shadow Soldier

I just got one from beating the game :/ I don't know how to get any of them, HOW?! :0

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Mm, I was just fooling around doing some Challenge missions, and it seems I've unlocked one or more secret reports. I guess doing challenge missions, and possibly, completing regular missions fully can unlock new secret reports. How interesting!

EDIT: Lol, reading these secret reports are nice. They don't tell you who wrote them, but I easily found Larxene's.
It seems with so many secret reports, I wonder if anyone in English has unlocked them all or translated them all? I wonder if there's any useful into within these secret reports that might link to BBS or a future installment.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Mm, I was just fooling around doing some Challenge missions, and it seems I've unlocked one or more secret reports. I guess doing challenge missions, and possibly, completing regular missions fully can unlock new secret reports. How interesting!

EDIT: Lol, reading these secret reports are nice. They don't tell you who wrote them, but I easily found Larxene's.
It seems with so many secret reports, I wonder if anyone in English has unlocked them all or translated them all? I wonder if there's any useful into within these secret reports that might link to BBS or a future installment.

I wouldn't be surprised if one written by Xigbar or Xemnas related. It would make good sense. I'm glad they put those in.

UnstoppableSound

I'm so glad they added the Secret Reports in this game. Without a secret ending, this is the least they could have done.

Btw, regarding the main topic question, I think you need to completely master the game for all the reports. Meaning all challenges @ 3 sigils earned, all Mission Mode missions crowned, all Story Mode missions @ 100% mission gauge full, all treasure chests opened, etc. Moogle Shop 100% completion is probably necessary as well. I don't think my strategy guide even narrows it down though.

S

Shadow Soldier

I just did a bunch of holo missions (no challenges or anything), and I was given a SHIT ton of Secret Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back