• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlocking the secret episode (BBSFM)...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

So I usually play on the hardest difficulty (for a better overall challenge) and I don't have to deal with this much, but how do you unlock the secret episode in BBSFM on Standard difficulty? I can't seem to find any info on how to get that extra FM episode... :frown:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
From what I understand, you have to 100% the reports on all three characters to unlock Secret Episode on Standard mode.

Depending on how much of the reports you completed for each character, I honestly would just recommend speedrunning the three characters + Last Episode on Critical Mode since Critical mode just requires you to have beaten all the scenarios. Or you could speedrun Proud, but that requires you to find all the stickers.

Xelon99

Awards
In the 2.5 Remix on Standard Mode you simply have to get all Secret Reports with all characters and get 140 points in the Sticker game with all 3 characters. This unlocks the Last Episode, which in turn unlocks the Secret Episode.
The hardest part of making it on Standard is to beat half of the Mirage Arena with Terra, which is quite easy.

If you're playing the japanese PSP Final Mix, it's as Lonbilly said. Either way, it might indeed be faster to run Critical on either mode as it's not hard at all and you'll be certain you'll unlock it

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
In the 2.5 Remix on Standard Mode you simply have to get all Secret Reports with all characters and get 140 points in the Sticker game with all 3 characters. This unlocks the Last Episode, which in turn unlocks the Secret Episode.
The hardest part of making it on Standard is to beat half of the Mirage Arena with Terra, which is quite easy.

If you're playing the japanese PSP Final Mix, it's as Lonbilly said. Either way, it might indeed be faster to run Critical on either mode as it's not hard at all and you'll be certain you'll unlock it

I actually had no clue there was a change from the PSP version to the Remix. Good to know now, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back