• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlocking Paradox Titan Cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyou

Anyone know how to do it?

I am level 99 and have Jimminy's Journal complete other than this cup and the last cup needing to be unlocked. My forms are all maxed out, but summons are not, is that the key or is it something else?

Light Conquers All

Yeah, it won't do it for me either. It says level 80, all my drives are max level, I'm level 82, I've beaten Sephiroth, what else is there?

Caminee

i got the titan paradox not too long ago...im thinking it was maxing the forms but u all did that...

....im almost positive that u need valor, wisdom, master, and final forms all to level 7
and then for hades paradox it is summon to lvl 7

Caminee

the best thing i had for leveling summons was going to land of dragon:throne room then going into the room next to that and use genie then go to Drive? and pick final form genie and keep using his limit command, clear that room and go to the next room outside of palace and kill them, go back to save point and if u still have genie out when u go to world map and come back ur drive will be full confusing but u get 8-11 xp each time u do this which i think is the most

Lunar Knight

American Person
Do you get anything from these Paradox cups? I've done two of 'em and I recieved nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back