• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlocking KH3D's Secret Ending and Secret Message!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
According to the guide it's 13 for beginner, 7 for standard and 5 for proud. The guide didn't really help with the portals and item collecting but a major help with the bosses and such. Maybe a guide for fighting Julius but hey, still good nonetheless.

I'm pretty sure the only Thing the guide wa good for was portals :/ look at the sihlouette of the dream eaters, compare those to the Portal Map section at the beginning section of each world (in the guide) and that will give you like 3 possible locations for the portal location. It's very helpful.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
The Secret Message is placed the glossary.

Finished the game about an hour ago, unlocked Secret Ending without any post game questing (I had the Droplet, Munny, and some other trophy prior to beating the game on Proud).

Very intriguing stuff.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Alright, I'm really close to beating the game.
I have 3 Trophies. Since I am on Proud Mode, once I beat the game, I will receive 2 more, totaling at 5.

My question is, along with answering the questions right, will this unlock the secret ending? Or do I need to have 5 trophies before beating the game?

GameGirl709

Awards
When watching the credits the first time, I noticed there were different letters in the background. The second time I watched it, I wrote down the letters, and it reads: This leads to Kingdom Hearts. Then there is the scene with Riku and Sora going into the light, which makes it look like a 3. So I wonder if it's: This leads to Kingdom Hearts 3? I don't know if Nomura-san is going to be working on KH3 next or maybe the sequel to 3D is KH3? Or maybe it has to do with the secret ending.

MasterZeR0

Man, I did everything right on standard and the SE didn't unlock. I mean, I don't really care, I've already seen it, but still. Any help here?

Also, the guide sucked soooooo bad. It went on and on about the bosses that I just had to wing it to beat. And it didn't even have the ability links or what DEs you needed to get certain commands! It helped me with finding items, but that's it, it's a piece of crap.

axel95

Awards
When watching the credits the first time, I noticed there were different letters in the background. The second time I watched it, I wrote down the letters, and it reads: This leads to Kingdom Hearts. Then there is the scene with Riku and Sora going into the light, which makes it look like a 3. So I wonder if it's: This leads to Kingdom Hearts 3? I don't know if Nomura-san is going to be working on KH3 next or maybe the sequel to 3D is KH3? Or maybe it has to do with the secret ending.
Nomura-san said, and I quote, "Use your imagination." :/

This game has got me ready for KH3! The ending was epic, but I was a little disappointed in the secret ending, as it didn't really tell us anything new.

MasterZeR0

So it turned out that I had to rewatch yhe credits and get the letters a second time, and i unlocked the secret message and the secret movie. Strange, but alright.

Sir Saint

Awards
The secret message is unlockable there, already tried it myself.

So for everyone:

THE SECRET MESSAGE IS UNLOCKABLE IN THEATRE MODE BY REWATCHING THE CREDITS

You're welcome haha ;D

Thank you for this I just completed my game today and somehow missed a letter. I thought I had to redo the final bosses and ending. Then I saw this. :)

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
It irked me that the correct answers for the secret ending didn't follow Nomura's formula in the English translation. He mentioned in an interview that all the correct answers had the word "important" in them, but in the English translation they changed one answer to "close friends". When that question came up and I didn't see important anywhere in it I got nervous.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

I was so confused up until I read this post. I wrote down the letters in my game notes section but I must have missed the "L" in leads because I was wondering what "eads" ment if I unjumbled it. xD

Sorakh212

Awards
Thank you for posting this. I just wish there was a decent quality version online to watch. Still helpful and rather resourceful though.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Thanks for posting this :D I should have read this earlier though, so I wouldn't have had to go through the trouble of beating Julius to get Ultima Weapon to make getting 2 more trophies from the 8 that I originally had easier -_-

I'm a little confused about what I should do now, though. I beat the game a long time ago, answered those questions wrong then unlocked the Secret Message. Then last night when I got 10 trophies, I replayed the cutscene with the questions(from the theater) and answered them all correctly. Nothing happened. So I saved then this morning I replayed the ending credits(also from the theater). Still, nothing happened. Does this mean I have to replay the final boss?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I believe so. Beat the final boss and save after the credits or something. I think thats how it unlocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back