• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlockables

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about new unlockables for the kingdom hearts games (other than a secret ending or anything already in the games), so here are my suggestions.

Alternate Costumes

I know, I know, there was already Drive forms and forms from Specific worlds, but these are costumes that certain characters can wear throughout the whole game.
Costumes A:
Sora: TAV Knight without the helmet
Donald: Casual
Goofy: Casual (means costumes form the end of KH 1)
Kairi: a blue dress (she was a POH after all)
Riku: A black leather jacket kind like Leon

Costumes B (FF classes):
Sora: Red knight
Donald: Black Mage
Goofy: Monk
Kairi: White Mage
Riku: Thief or Red mage

And that's all I have for the costumes.

Secret Theater Not like the KH2FM+ one

They're just scenes that the players can unlock throughout the game. They're going to be Comedic scenes like the ones from MGS3 Substance. I'm thinking about a clip about Max Goof going to scenes from other KH games. Sort of based on this ---> YouTube - MGS 3 Secret Theater - Metal Gear Raiden Snake Eraser

Edit: Made new Ideas.

Boss Rush

It'll just be a mini game where you can fight ALL the bosses in order from the game. (If it was made for previous games (say KH 2) It won't count heartless battles that occurs after a cutscene, Coliseum matches, or even optional bosses.

Extra worlds Disney related, or original, whatever.

Unlocked after you beat the game. Nuff said.

Side Quests

After all it wouldn't be an RPG without side quests. (not counting optional bosses (like Sephiroth, KH AND KH2))

edit2: made a few changes, sorry still trying to keep this thread alive

That's all I have for unlockables. If you want to make your own suggestions for costumes, Secret theater scenes, or any other unlockables, be my guest.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Though it would be interesting to see, I don't really see it happening.

For the theater with comedic scenes...read above.

H

Haxon

I've been thinking about new unlockables for the kingdom hearts games (other than a secret ending or anything already in the games), so here are my suggestions.

Alternate Costumes

I know, I know, there was already Drive forms and forms from Specific worlds, but these are costumes that certain characters can wear throughout the whole game.
Sora: Knight
Donald: Casual
Goofy: Casual (means costumes form the end of KH 1)
Kairi: a dress (she was a POH after all)
Riku: costume resembling Dante from Devil May cry

And that's all I have for the costumes.
Ahehehohahohaheho
Secret Theater
Not like the KH2FM+ one

They're just scenes that the players can unlock throughout the game. They're going to be Comedic scenes like the ones from MGS3 Substance. I'm thinking about a clip about Max Goof going to scenes from other KH games. Sort of based on this ---> YouTube - MGS 3 Secret Theater - Metal Gear Raiden Snake Eraser

That's all I have for unlockables. If you want to make your own suggestions for costumes, Secret theater scenes, or any other unlockables, be my guest.
For what KH3? Yeah I can see Max in there.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Interesting. I always thought of something like this, but I never thought someone else would bring it up.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
a mod needs to make an OFFICIAL thread so people wont make this type of threads over and over again >.>

anyway i dont see this happening

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Fix'd. As much as Kairi may suck in KH3, I hope she at least has a good outfit and isn't all pink like in KH2.
indeed
as much as i love pink,they need to change it and add something new to her T.T

Khaki45

Theres no way theyd have a costume from a completely different series not related to FF, Disney or KH.

But unlockables are something KH needs. What about Birth by Sleep? What if when you beat the game with Terra you unlock a Mode Change that has Terra using Darkness? Sounds cool to me

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Probably Blue, representing the ocean.

Like this?

blue-prom-dresses.jpg

Although I think her clothes should have some rips her and there. After all, Nomura is a fan of ripped clothing and he'll find some way to throw belts on this.

H

Haxon

Like this?

blue-prom-dresses.jpg

Although I think her clothes should have some rips her and there. After all, Nomura is a fan of ripped clothing and he'll find some way to throw belts on this.
Not enough zippers.

Like this?

blue-prom-dresses.jpg

Yeah, like that.

Theres no way theyd have a costume from a completely different series not related to FF, Disney or KH.

But unlockables are something KH needs. What about Birth by Sleep? What if when you beat the game with Terra you unlock a Mode Change that has Terra using Darkness? Sounds cool to me

FF costumes are good. As for Terra using a Dark change I don't see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back