• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

unlimited magic? bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasbrother1993

i saw the scans from the gameplay of bbs, and there was no gauge for the MP, so, i came to think, do the characters have unlimited magic? pls correct me if im wrong :confused:

Na?lo

It's not unlimited. When you use a spell or skill, you have to wait until that same magic gets "re-loaded"
We don't know yet what the D-LINK gauge is for.
About the Focus gauge, when it's full, press L + R to enter Shot Lock Mode (green mode to shoot multiple enemies xD)

Last edited:

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
lol mock-FPS FTW! but unlimited magic would be plain dumb

How so?
I see it as a good thing if limits are put on it but you do realize that if there were itd be helpful.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
D-LINK... hmmm. Going by Smile's Unbirth - Unverse theory, maybe the D-LINK is like, unlinking something to release a super uber powerful attack or some shiz.

A

Azrael

i saw the scans from the gameplay of bbs, and there was no gauge for the MP, so, i came to think, do the characters have unlimited magic? pls correct me if im wrong :confused:

I won't have problems having unlimited magic unless we have restrictions on raw physical attacks to balance it

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i guess in a similar fashion to chain of memories except for the reloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back