• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlimited demension: A Kingdom Hearts RPG.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
This is a Kingdom Hearts RPG of almost no limit. Any worlds and people can be involved. I'm making this because I noticed AJ's cool RPG, but wasn't accepted.

Rules:
No power-playing
No killing of other RPGers unless I give the okay(like if they break a rule...)
Semi- literate.

Worlds: (Not in order except for first)Twilight Town
Hollow Bastion
Agrabah
Atlantica
Beast's Castle
Disney Castle
Halloween Town
Olympus Coliseum
Port Royal
Pride Rock
Space Palinoids
The Land of Dragons
Timeless River
Final World(KH2ers know....)

NEW
The World Martial Arts Tournament--- ( Dragonball Z )
Spira --- (Final Fantasy X & X-2)
Bath House of the Spirits--- ( Spirited Away )
Hawaii --- ( Lilo & Stitch 1 & 2 + The Series )
Battle City --- (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Kuzcotopia --- (Emperor's New Grove) Credit to Infinis Ultimato
YOU CAN ADD WORLDS IF YOU WANT. Just run them by me...

Template
Name:
Species:
Apperance:
Weapon:
Accesories/Items:
Bio:
Teammates?:

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I'll add my template Monday. I plan to start close to then!

Stats upon beationg Henskie:
STR +70
DEF +50
RES +60
SPD +15

Last edited:

bluwingangel

Name: Jaxie
Species: Nobody
Apperance: Wears a hot pink dress, studded belt, combat boots, and has rosy pink hair.
Weapon: Two small swords with red at the handels.
Accesories/Items: Eternal Roses (tonic)
Bio: Does not know her past but is constantly traveling doing what ever she wants.
Teammates?: No.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Early template!

Name: Jaxson
Species: Human

Appearance: A tall, white male, with Sora-like brown hair,. His eyes are blue, and he wears brown "paiter pants"(pants with lots of pokets) with a Tie-dyed rainbow T-shirt. On his feet lye by shoes with kangaroos(These are my real shoes, I love them so much...)

Weapons: Ohana Keyblade(Lilo and Sticth Keyblade)
Abilities: Raises Party's Strangth

Oathkeeper/Gulwings Keyblade: Extra keys he often uses..
Sword of the Storm: A Shen Gong Wu Wind-element blade

Equip:
Iron Duke: Increase almost everything
Ragnarok: User may use magic without using energy.
Moby Morpher: A Shen Gong Wu that changes the user's shape
Item pack: Holds all his potions and his other items (equvilant as a portible moogle shop also)
Duel charm: Allows Jackson to summon certain Dual Monsters....
Ukalalie Charm: Allows Jackson to summon Stitch.

Bio: A guardian of many worlds, he failed to notice the threat of the Heartless until even his favorites were taken. When Sora was sleeping in Castle Oblivion, Jackson was disowed by the other guardians and placed in Twightlight Town. He hopes someday to revive his honor...

Party Members:
Ditto: Everyones favorite shape-shifting Pokemon. Equip:Metal Powder
Eevee: The charming little elemental Pokemon. Equpt: A liitle sheild glistening with almost every color.
???: Later...

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Name: Jackson
Nationality: American
Digimon: _mon (deciding still, was thinking patamon if cant find another)
Appearance: A very, tall lankey guy, Jackson stands at 6ft even, about 130 pounds. His hair is semilong brown, with Blue eyes. Usually wears Tshirts with Cargopants. and wears aquamarine shoes.
Personality: Jackson is a bit out going, kind and even a tad impusive, if a bit lazy. He is often alone, but once he meets people, he'll do anything to try and be pals. Hes usually bright, just a bit lazy when it comes to doing schoolwork.
Brief Biography:

Name: Jackson Esphahanain
Species: Human
Appearance: A tall, white male, with Sora-like brown hair,. His eyes are blue, and he wears brown "paiter pants"(pants with lots of pokets) with a Tie-dyed rainbow T-shirt. On his feet lye by shoes with kangaroos(These are my real shoes, I love them so much...)

Weapons: Ohana Keyblade(Lilo and Sticth Keyblade)
Oathkeeper/Gulwings Keyblade: Extra keys he often uses..
Sword of the Storm: A Shen Gong Wu Wind-element blade
Brotherhood: A replica of Tidus's(FFX) blade. Usually Dualweilded with Ohana.

Items:
Iron Duke: Increase powers
Ragnarok: User may use magic without using energy.
Moby Morpher: A Shen Gong Wu that changes the user's shape
Golden Tiger Claws: Allows Jackson to teleport across the Omniverse.
Item pack: Holds all his potions and his other items (equvilant as a portible moogle shop also)
Duel charm: Allows Jackson to summon certain Dual Monsters....
Ukalalie Charm: Allows Jackson to summon Stitch.

Special Forms: Sometimes, when Jackson's blade isn't enough, he can call upon the power of elements. Usually used in 3 ways, Mono-Element, Duo-Element, and All-at-once. While in these forms, his clothes and form change to almost matching colors and shape(for creature-like). His Elements are:
Beast, Wind, Insect, Rock, Earth, Poison, Brawler, Spectre, Dragon, Metal, Water, Nature, Fire, Thunder, Psychic, Ice, Darkness, and Light.

Bio: An lover of the Omniverse, he first reached it when his Remote got replaced. At first, he used it purely for enjoyment. Eventually, he realized he could help as well. Now, he has heard that Choas has been released and wishs to help.
His favorites include:
Kingdom Hearts(aka the Disneyverse)
Pokemon
Yugioh
Digimon
Card Captors
Xiolin Showdown
Spria(FFX/X2)

Other template (Puting my templates together)
Name: Jackson
Affiliation: Digidestined
Attire/Apperance:A tall, white male, with Sora-like brown hair,. His eyes are blue, and he wears brown "paiter pants"(pants with lots of pokets) with a Tie-dyed rainbow T-shirt. On his feet lye by shoes with kangaroos(These are my real shoes, I love them so much...)
D-Slicer Colour: Aquamarine and Black
Personality:A fun, crazy wild man, Jackson has raging hormones he tries to contrul. Loves to jest and joke, but when he gets angery, be warned!
History: Jackson could had been an original. Like Kari, Jackson had been seduallled to go to that fateful camp. However, he got a cold and his protective parents wanted to make sure he was okay.
However, his Digimon was also not ready, so when Myotismon kidnapped the Digieggs, Jackson's was lost, deep in a reserch focility, who were trying to help it hatch.
His destny wouldn't excape him forever though. Durning the Digimon attack on earth during Malo Myotismon's return, Jackson came into contact with his digimon. After the originial won and their story ended, the Digi-Armor eggs came to him.

Digimon:
Name:Eeveemon
Level:Rookie
Type:Vacine
Appearance:Eevee from Pokemon
Attacks: Hidden Power, Charm Charge

Name:Evamon
Level:Champion
Type:Vacine
Appearance:Eevee from Pokemon comnied with Kyubimon
Attacks: Quick Strike, Hidden Force

Ultimate-Mega: SpeedEvamon, SupreameEvamon

Super Ultimate:EleEvamon
Vacine
Apperance: ?
Attacks: ?

Armor: Due to the inharitence of Digieggs, Jackson usually Armor Digivolves to face of in battle.(all either Vacine or Data except gor UmbreEeveemon)
Courage: FlarEeveemon
Appearence:Flereon
Abillities: Overheat, Blast Burn

Friendship: JoltEeveemon
Appearence:Jolteon
Abillities:Thuder Jolt, Volt Speed

Sincerity:LeafEeveemon
Appearence:Bayleaf-style Eevee
Abillities:Razor Leaf, Frenzy Plant

Love:AirEeveemon
Appearence:?
Abillities:Aerial Slicer, Wind Disc

Knowledge: DrillEeveemon
Abillities:Earth Cracker, Drill Barrage

Reliability:VaporEeveemon
Appearence: Vapoeon
Abillities:Aurora Surge, Hydro Cannon

Hope: EspEeveemon
Appearence:Espeon
Abillities:psy Blast, Psyco Boost

Light: AngeEeveemon
Appearence:Angemon in a way?
Abillities:?

Kindness: UmbreEeveemon
Appearence:Umbreon
Abillities:Shadow Rush, Darkness Wave

Miracles: ?
Abillities:?

Last edited:

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
i gess im in...^^

name: Zi Sagara

Species: nobody (hoo yea a nobody that can controll heartless ^^)

Apperance: blue jean jacket, black shirt underneth, black long hair, yellow eyes, tan pants, black boots.

Weapon: sword (like clouds in ffac)

Accesories/Items:black necklace. 2 chains that r hanginjg frum pants lik this:http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/715/zi4mm.jpg 2 wrist bands, and gloves

Bio: both parents r in milatary. mother died wen 5 in a suicide mission. father became abusive after the loss. father kiked her out of the house wen 15...............and then trapt in darkness wen 15 1/2 .....got out of darkness wen 17......can control the darkness.....also can controll the heartless

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Can I have some fellow good guys?

Edit: more RP stuff: yugioh
Name: Jackson Esphahanian
side: Good
Affiliation: Civilian
Character Image: 6'4', 150ibs, Long wild brown hair, Blue Eyes, tyedyed rainbow tshirts, belt with deckpouch, brown cargo pants, turquise shoes. Uses standered Duel Acadamy Dueldisc.
Personality: Energetic, Friendly, Kind
Biography: A former high ranker when younger, he's heard of kiaba's new tourney, so hes dusted off his old deck and is ready to go for the top again.

Deck: (just FMI,has pegasus released said "1 of a kinds", like Blue Eye, Demon Gods, etc, to the public? and i presume only real cards can be used?) AT MOMENT, just a batch of cards i like, will thin it down
Sangan
Spirit Reaper
Night Assilant
Neo Grand Mole
Marshmallon
Morphing Jar
Gorz, the Embasary of Darkness
Braker the Magicail Warrior
Honest
Cyber Dragon
D.D Warrior Lady
D.D Assailant
Reflect Bounder
Amazon Sword Woman
Injection Fairy Lily
Exiled Force
Beast King Barbados
Jinzo
Prime Material Dragon
Swift Gaia
White Horn Dragon
Genewarped Warwolf
Infernal Dragon
Airknight Parshath
Doomcaliber Knight
Blizzard Dragon
Slate Warrior
Thunder King Rai-Oh
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
Exarion Universe
Voltic Kong
Gellendou
King Tiger Wanghu
X-Saber Airbellum
Snipe Hunter
Magna Dragon
Obnoxios Celtic Guardian
Feind Roar Deity Raven
Krebons
Marauding Captain
Gear Golem the Moving Fortress
Jowls of Dark demise
Copycat
Cyber Valley
Satalite Canon
Montage Dragon
Calculator

Heavy Storm
MST
Giant Trunade
Brain Contrul
SoRL
Gold Sarchapugus
Enemy Contruller
Mage Power
Shrink
Book of Moon
Burdan of Mighty

Mirror Force
Magic Cylander
Torrential Tribute
Call of the Haunted
Bottumless Trap Hole
Royal Decree
Dark Bribe

Last edited:

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
yes im here to join this rp.

Name: Seta

Species: I guess i'm a human

Apperance: http://www.geocities.com/rkgallery/sohjiro/14.jpg

Weapon:http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6528/sword_of_darkness_bloody_light.jpg

Accesories/Items:
ULTIMA ring - most powerfull ring around that increases all stats & lets user use magic with no cost. ((this gets lost pretty early))

Bio: At a young age he lived in a peacfull town with his parents quite happily. Then it all happened, these odd creatures called heartless atacked his family & killed everyone in town. Everybody dead except this one child, but why, for what reason. none realy knows the answer to questions like these but this is one of the many few of these questions that has an absolute answer. For you see he gained a sword in his hands & stoped his crying, he then went out of his hiding spot & killed all the creatures with pure rage, which inturn created a spell.......................the Destructus spell, & after he did so he was knocked out cold from the pure power of this spell for three days. This was when he was 12.

Two years later he had squandered all of his money his parents left behind so he looked for jobs he'd fit. No one would except him & he began to lose hope. Then when he had almost lost hope he thought about all the hatred he had that he concealed with his smile, & he finnaly got an answer....................a mercinary. It pays good & its a good way to let loose he thought to himself. So he went on with his sad life concealing everything, pain, sorrow, & unhappiness with a smile.

After three years of being a mercinary seta has become one of the most well known mercinaries ever under the name of "The gracefull assasian". He has now been given a job to hunt down & killing of some people in twilight town for which he will be paid, if he succeeds, a intensely large sum of money..

Teammates?: He thinks teammates are weak & useles. He also thinks of them as dead weight so he has no companions. Another reason is because he once had a girl companion he loved but......................that is for another time.

((I hope this is okay))

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Template EDIT:i edited the bio
Name:arox

Species:human

Apperance:http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soraroxas9yn.jpg

Weapon:http://www.trenchman.com/articles/sephirothsword1.jpg

Accesories/Items:

holy circlet:reduces 50%fire,ice,and thunder damage.

ars arcanum:increases physical damage

Bio:after sora merged with roxas a second nobody was created in castle oblivion.he was found by DiZ he was trained and given a sword and a gummi ship with coordinates to destiny islands. DiZ told him to find sora.he found him and sora and they left for twilight town. when they got there they took the train to yen sids tower. yen sid said for arox to go to the battlefeild of dawn, and find the chasers.sora went back to destiny island and arox found the chaser of dawn and the chaser of dusk.

Teammates:the chaser of dawn and the chaser of dusk.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Ranhon Gione/Infinis Ultimato: Only one or two of the team. I sudjest any but Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Auron, Wakka, and Tidus, becauase they aready have a world from the original KH stories.

Arox/mastersephiroth: I wish to semi-follow the story of KH2, so no Sora or Roxas on team.

Other then that, good templates everyone. You're all acepted!

I'm also still looking for another new world or two...

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I think we can start now.....BUT PEOPLE CAN STILL JOIN!!!!!

Jackson awoke in his bed. He sighed as he opened his window. Twighlight Town glistened brightly in the morning sun. He sighed as he started at his boring new clothes. "That's what I get for being a horrible guardian..." He pulled on his shoes...

III.KeY

Name: Yuki
Species: Anti (which is basically the opposite side of someone)
Appearance:
yuki.jpg

Weapon: Path to Sunrise (it allows him to summon Anti's, and it's the opposite of Riku's Keyblade so this time, it locks hearts and keeps the darkness or the light stay in their heart)
Accesories/Items: None
Bio:

Unknown. All that's known about him is he's the Anti of a mysterious being, and he's one of the most dangerous ones alive.

Teammates?: None

((If it's not acceptable I'll go ahead and leave :D))

Last edited:

III.KeY

((Thanks))

"You're finally awake..." Yuki said as he leaned against the wall of Jackson's bedroom. Of course, the infamous black hood shrouded his face. His arms crossed as he spoke again.

"You're one of them aren't you... One of the Masters...." he unfolded his arms and pushed himself from the wall, walking toward Jackson. "One of a million..." his Path to Sunrise appeared out of no where, and he pointed it to the ground. "Let's see if you truly are... One of them."

A white shadow appeared on the ground, and soon five of them appeared next to it. "Goodbye... Jackson." Yuki said as he disappeared from the room; the white shadows transformed into small white monsters or... small white Anti's.

Last edited:

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
OOC: every1 is wakeing up...ok ill do that 2...^^

Zi woke up and yawned. she looked at the sun and a tear ran down here face and said softly 2 herself."y me? y now? wat did i do?" she whiped the tear frum here check and got dressed and went 2 the kitchen 2 get somthing 2 eat. after eating she went 2 walk around the town.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Seta was in twilight town about to close in on his pray when he cornered him.

"Now give up peacfully Seifer & maybe i'll make it quick" seta said smiling

"Youre crazy if you think im just going to die right here" seifer said as he lunged his sword at his merciless assasians smiling face.

Seta mearly doged it, grabed seifers arm, threw him down to the ground, & put his foot on his back & put his sword to his neck.

"Youre right i am a twee bit insane but whos the one on the ground, about to die" seta said smiling

Seifer had a scared look on his face as seta raised his sword & it swimmered in the sunlight, about to come down on him. Then as he brought it down another sword got in its way.

"Seifer run i'll handle this" setzer said to the man he just saved

seifer then got up with an angry look on his face "no way i want to put this guy in his place"

"Hmph, then i gues you can face my destruct spell." seta said with a somewhat evil grin.

Seta then lifted up his hand, aiming at seifers stomach & muttered under his breath detructus. After so a white blas of pure majic came out of setas hand. Seifer doged it as quickly as it could still skimming his back & after he did it killed a woman but in setas eyes as she died a young woman she remembered quite well was there, sombody he loved. He then beame enraged as seifer came at him from the sky coming down on seta. seta jumped up at him and punched him in the stomach with tremendous force & threw him across the floor of the sand lot.

He then landed & saw setzer was now coming for him. Seta lunged at him & put his hand around his neck. He then slammed him against the wall & sliced at his body with his simmering blade.

"You two are not even worth my time now whos next on santas naughty list, Jaxson. Well thats an odd name, ohh well." seta said with much glee while smiling.

III.KeY

There was a clapping noise behind Seta as Yuki spoke up. "Pretty good, Seta... Very nicely done..." he looked to the right as he saw Seifer severely injured and Setzer, blood flowing like a river.

"Do you know... Who I am?" Yuki asked as he was ready to pull down his hood, but then he brought his hands down and decided not to. "I've been watching you Seta... You feed upon your anger-- and thanks to your anger you've killed someone dear to you... And it's all because of your emotions." Yuki's Path to Sunrise appeared on his Master's hand, and he drew it forward.

"Let's see how tough you really are."

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson called his Keyblade and began to swipe at the Anti's that had been summoned. "Can't even let me have breakfest, huh?" he grinned. He grabbed his bag quickly and opened the window. "Come and get me." he yelled to the Anti's, jumping to the steet below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back