• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlimited demension: A Kingdom Hearts RPG.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Xanashi smiled as she looked towards Zi, she had a puzzled look on her face when Xanashi had started fighting. It was working, this was great. Soon shed be back on Zi's trust and it would be easier to travel with them. As she thought, she again sliced a few heartless, trying to save the most for Jackson.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
oc I"M CURRENTLY IN MEXICO!!!!!
Jackson laughed as he swung his sword around an Air Pirate and began to ride it, stearing it with his blade at it's neck. "How's my flying?" he laughed, stearing it threw some normal pirates.
"NOt bad...." Jack replied, tossing some bombs at others. "But how about I use my secreat weapon?" He pulled out a tresure chest and opened it. All the Heartless were imediately sucked towards a blinding white light.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Xanashi continued fighting the heartless that had appeared. Her pace was slowed down some from what it usually was. This was mainly because she had to get Jackson to gather more hearts for the Organization. As she sliced a few in half, Jack yelled something and suddenly a bright, white light engulfed the heartless. She stopped in her tracks and looked towards the light to figure out what it could be.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson, taking advantage of the flailing Heartless, ran at and slashed a few. Finnally, Jack yelled "Get Back!" Jackson lept back and the chest closed, causing an explosion to all the Heartless.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
OOC: Sorry school.....>>, what the heck are you doing in Mexico?

Zi looked at Xanashi as she smiled at her, she mummbled slightly as she fought more. She looked up and saw Jackson flying on a heartless, she sighed. "Boys." She mummbled again, as she looked at Jack in awe watching Jackson fly around. She shook her head again, let his gaurd down. He was being really carless of it, some of the heartless started to dissapear. She saw that Xanashi was slowing down, she woundered why.

Then she was a glowing light outof the corner of her eye, "What the-" She said as she turned around. But as soon as she did it was gone, she thought she might have imagined it. She shrugged it off and continued fighting, she glanced at Jack as he began to fight again. "Finally." She said as she stopped fighting for a second. She looked at Jackson use a move that abliterated most of the heartless, so she just stood back and watched.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
oc: What WAS I doing? Summer Break with family. It was awsome!

Jackson and Jack quickly finished the remaining.
Jack, panting, smiled. "Well, it looks like there's no ghost." He smiled as he reached into his coat. "I guess this coin might have attracted them, just like that Organazation fellow."
Jackson gasped as he stared at the coin. "OOO! Shiney!"
The coin then floated into the air. Once again, Jackson's key began to glow and the world was locked.

Cho_Hakkai_657

The light was gone in an instant, along with the heartless. All those hearts wasted. Xanashi sighed a little as she noticed the coin Jack held up started glowing, finally on to a new world. A new world ment getting closer to Sora and to Kingdom Hearts. She turned towards Jackson and put on a smile, "So where to next?"

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jack staggered up to Jackson. "I believe Sora went to some place with a skeleton. Not my idea off a good time......"
Jackson smiled as he noticed a small iland with the train on it. "Pull in here, please."
Jack turned in only a few second, they were parked.

Cho_Hakkai_657

OOC: God I wonder what page this was on....but I got grounded and I couln't go on the computer >o< Sorries

IC: Xanashi turned back to Jack, "It was nice meeting you!" She then turned towards the train that would take them to the next world. Getting closer to the end of her mission excited her in a way, but she had grown fond of her "partners" , even if one didn't trust her anymore. She would have to gain that trust back if she were to finish this mission, though. She had to keep playing the nice guy, just for a little while longer. Glancing at Jackson, she sighed a little, would she really have to hurt him at the end of all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back