• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlimited demension: A Kingdom Hearts RPG.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson groaned and he sent his keyblade at the Anti, destroying it. Eevee came and rubbed itself gentally against his leg while Ditto copied it and did the same. "I'm... Okay....." Jackson panted. He walked up to Zi and Zipher. "Thanks for helping..." Jackson held out his hand to Zipher.

oath keeper

Jax-Oh1 said:
Jackson groaned and he sent his keyblade at the Anti, destroying it. Eevee came and rubbed itself gentally against his leg while Ditto copied it and did the same. "I'm... Okay....." Jackson panted. He walked up to Zi and Zipher. "Thanks for helping..." Jackson held out his hand to Zipher.
"I wasn't much of a help,as you witnessed but ok" He shook Jackson's hand"

Zypher turned to Zi it looked as if he was holding back tears,"I guess ill take my leave. He began to walk away grasping a chain tightly in his hand

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
"Yah, just a little tired." Jackson laughed sheepishly. "And hungery. Those guys attacked before I even had breakfest."

Jackson yelled to Zipher. "I could use your help."

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
zi looked at zypher as he was walking away and said.."so we meet and u dont even tell me ur name? well neway my name is Zi." she said as zypher was walking away. the turned 2 jackson and said.."do u need help?"

Last edited:

III.KeY

"I'm back." Yuki said with his hood on. He was behind the group leaning against the wall. "Oh, but I'm not looking for a fight."

He walked toward Jackson and said, "I actually need your help."

oath keeper

totaldarkness1_1 said:
zi looked at zypher as he was walking away and said.."so we meat and u dont even tell me ur name? well neway my name is Zi." she said as zypher was walking away. the turned 2 jackson and said.."do u need help?"
"It's Zypher" He said with his head low, A tear fell from his face. At that moment grim reaper type being appeared in front of him and slammed him against the wall
"please not now you've bearly given me any time!

Reaper: 'fool, You should have found her by now!" he pulled out his sythe"your time has come"

"NO PLEASE!"

the reaper stabed Zypher in the chest

"Tira my love forgive me" he said as he fell to the ground shrouded in a puddle of blood"

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Arox woke up during the battle and threw on his chlothes(sp?) he ran downstairs he called his team and they ran up to zi and jackson."Are you to alright? I'm Arox .Have you guys had something to eat? That was some battle.Here"he said handing them some toast in a napkin "I was saving it for later, but i can buy more.Do you need transportation?"he asked.At that moment zypher came back."And who are."but before he could finish a creature came out of nowhere and
stabbed him."Oh my god.we have to get him a doctor or something."
"Anyway im Arox and this is the chaser of dawn."he said pointing to the man in gold armor with a keybladish sword."And this is the chaser of dusk" he said pointing to the woman with gold armor with another one of those keyswords."im jackson" said the tall boy around 17

Last edited:

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Zi saw zypher got stabbed and fell down and ran twards him. "zypher!!" she lifted zypher's head up out of the blood and said.."hang in there! i'll take u to a doctor right away! just hold on!" zi tried 2 lift zypher up 2 take him 2 the doctor.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson glared at Yuki as he grabbed some toast and went over to Zypher. "I don't know if I can trust you." he said to Yuki. He handed his toast to Zi and began casteing Life and Curega on Zypher.

Last edited:

oath keeper

"please just trust me i'll be fine,just put the pendant around me and i'll be fine"

"Jackson those spells aren't gonna have any effect"

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson cursed as noticed the Nobodies. "It'll help." he said to Zipher as he cast Regan. He then and opened his bag. "Maybe I'll use another blade." He pulled out a thin yellow blade and called his keyblade. "Sword of the Storm!" he began to twirl the two blades in a fast circle, creating a powerful gust of wind. The Nobodies slowed, but not even the wind could keep the from moving.

III.KeY

((Doohds... Shouldn't the posts be.. I dunno uh... PARAGRAPHS? >.< And my name is Yuk not Yuri))

Yuki sighed and walked ahead of them, seeing the Nobodies. He ran forward and destroyed them all and turned to the group. "Why is this even happening to you...." Yuki said to Zypher for some reason.

He turned to Jackson. "Trust me just this once..."

oath keeper

Jax-Oh1 said:
Jackson cursed as noticed the Nobodies. "It'll help." he said to Zipher as he cast Regan. He then and opened his bag. "Maybe I'll use another blade." He pulled out a thin yellow blade and called his keyblade. "Sword of the Storm!" he began to twirl the two blades in a fast circle, creating a powerful gust of wind. The Nobodies slowed, but not even the wind could keep the from moving.
Zypher stood up and smiled "you guys just don't know when to quit do you" He stuck his sword in the air,at that moment zypher fused his sword with the spell thundaga,"THIS IS FOR TIRA!!!" he tossed his sword at to what looked like t be nothing then all of a sudden there was a loud screech and the reaper fell to the ground. The pendant shatterd and inside so did Zypher. "The curse is broken, Tira goodbye"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back