• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unlimited demension: A Kingdom Hearts RPG.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oath keeper

Name: Zypher
Species: Nobody
Apperance:
bigsword.jpg

Weapon: Dawn of sorrow
Accesories/Items: A pendant his lover gave him
Bio: Zypher's town was over run by heartless when he was just a child, they took their hearts and left him for dead-a nobody. He vowed to get revnge on the heartless and gain back a heart before he fades into darkness
Teammates?:

Last edited:

III.KeY

Yuki grred. "He had to interrupt...." he turned around and ran toward Jackson, hood still on. "We'll fight later." he drew his Keyblade out in front and said, "Might as well give him what he wants."

"ANTI'S! COMBINE!" the small white Anti's combined with each other and became a big fat Anti (like in Agrabah). "Attack Jackson, now." he turned around as the Anti charged at Jackson.

oath keeper

Zypher stood to the side watching all the action,he thought maybe he should help Jackson"but then again i do love seein people get beat up"

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson reached in his bag. "Lucky I stll have some pals. Their world may be gone, but I was able top save these two." He turned back to face the Anti. "Go, Eevee and Ditto!" he threw the Pokeballs from his hand. The two burst out.

(And the fat ones from Agrabah are called Fat Bandits)

III.KeY

((Mmkay))

"What are those?!" Yuki said. He shrugged it off and summoned his Path to Sunrise Keyblade. "I guess since your pets are busy, you have no one to fight... Well, HERE I AM!!!"

Yuki ran forward and jumped into the air, hovering above Jackson. "Get me now, Keyblade Master." he lifted his head back, revealing his face because the hood was now off. "Now we can see eye-to-eye."

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
"Yes, I would like some help." The he turned to Yuki. "I'm not just a keyblade master..." Jackson grinned. "I'm much more." He leap at Yuki, Ohana glistening, while his two parners began attacking the Anti-body.

oath keeper

"My Pleaser"

Zypher pulled out his sword,he dashed past yuki and ran up the wall behind him pushed off twords him "don't blink" he said as he impaled Yuki with his sword

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
OOC: O.O.....thats the last time im gana b gone long..gezz....u guys post alot..oook...lets see were i can cum in...hmm..

zi walked to were Zypher, Jackson, and Yuki were fighting. she just stood there and watched the action. she did not say a word.

III.KeY

"Reflect...."

The sword was stopped by some kind of force and the attack went right back at Zypher. Yuki was still in the air going toward Jackson with his Path to Sunrise forward.

He brought his hand to the side and then brought it back again, clashing Keyblades with a horizontal slash. "Then what are you, Jackson?"

oath keeper

zypher fell down next to Zi,hi stood up and dusted off his clothes "well that was fun,But does he really think i go down that easy" He stuck his sword up in the air and went berserk

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
"I'm a guardian, a duelist, a trainer..." He gritted his teeth and pushed Yuki back, bracking the connection of blades. "Must I say more?"

oath keeper

"obviously this is not my fight"
Zypher cooled down "so what is a pretty ladie like you doing here?" he said while latching his sword

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
zi was in a brighter mood wen she was watching the fight and then saw zypher fall next to her and gigled a bit. "he looks like a stubern fight." she had a little grin on her face. "and the others looks like good fighters also." said zi as she was still watching the fight.

OOC: r u talking 2 me oath keeper? ^^"

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
OOC: i gess u r...^^

Zi looked at zypher and giggled and then said.."just walking around the town. i have nothing else to do. and i can see that u came here to fight?" she had a little grin on her face.

III.KeY

Jax-Oh1 said:
"I'm a guardian, a duelist, a trainer..." He gritted his teeth and pushed Yuki back, bracking the connection of blades. "Must I say more?"

"That's about it...." Suddenly darkness surrounded Yuki in the air, then Yuki disappeared. All you could hear was his voice, and he said,

"Time to report."

oath keeper

"Fight? me? nah i came here to watch people get their butt kicked but you know me and my big mouth has to join in" he saw that yuki had disapeared he grabbed Zi's hand and walked up to jackson "you ok?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back