• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterRox

Hey guyz, Im having some hard times to defeat him. Does anyone know a good strategy to defeat him? From his various attacks, the one I have more problem is that roulette that keeps on killing me every time. Any tips and thanks.

MasterRox

Who is he? Could you just clarify ur problems?

He is the secret boss from the Final Mix version, its Xemnas, but in the game he is called "Unknown". The only problem I have is his Roulette attack(similar to Terra's attack in FM+ with the Bow), where he grabs you with some energy and it will drain your life away and while you are in this, you cant use Items or magic and the only way to get out is by selecting the command release that moves like crazy while he attacks you, so the problem is: since Im a lazy player who cant get out, I am thinking if its possible to avoid it or have a way to dont get caught. Im sorry if about not specifing it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back