• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown Unknown Unknown (general Unknown disccussion thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Okay well as the Unknown is a big general topic why not let everyone put their theories on one thread. Howeer when talking about the Unknown we need to be clear and this is why...

..in BBS we battled an Unknown who can control Time and whose identity was yet to be revealed, however as every Unknown up to now is canon somehow we can assume this one will have some contribution to the storyline.

..Nomura himself has called the Young Xehanort "Unknown" and when discussing the trailers says the Unknown and Vanitas meet Sora in the Hunchback of NotraDam world (name slipped my mind). He also says that wherever this "Unknown" goes dark characters follow (hence the presumed Braig and other cloaked figures), as well as saying the "Unknown" of the 3D trailer has piercing golden eyes.

..then there is the Red-Eyed Unknown.

So please if you are going to use this thread for theories make sure to use BBS Unknown, Young Xehanort(YX), and/or RE Unknown so we can easily tell who from who.

IMO the RE Unknown is reminicient Of the "Hunter of the Dark" and Xehanort's Guardian. The guardian part is mainly from a theory I read here a while ago when the person created a whole theory where they explained their belief on the Guardian being the Darkness itself and tempting MX when he was still young.

Ofcourse like everyone else I believe the YX is a portion of Xehanort (and by extension Terra) who is trying to prevent/test Sora and Riku in attaining the title of Keyblade master. Whatever effects he has on the Realm of Light through the World of Sleep though I just dont know.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Nomura has already said that the BBS Unknown is the yellow eyed guy we see (Young Master Xehanort) in Dream Drop Distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back