• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

university [NOW WITH FILM~~~]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicodin

relative power
Basically, stuff I've done at school.

344chdy.png

11rg0ms.png

r953js.png

this one is cut off on some forum skins

I'll post more as I find them or whatever, yeah.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Re: university

I'll say something then. Swatch stand for stylish watch? Lol. I like it, it obviously sticks out because of the black/white background but its not overbearing or eye killing so thats a good thing, maybe try using other colors to experiment and not the red, yellow, orange scheme going on here

Vicodin

relative power

Swatch is a real thing :p Stands for Swiss Watch. They were -huge- in the 80s. The project though itself was like.. everything black and white except the product, so I couldn't use more color. ;-; Thank you!

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

These are great, I like them. I'm not a big fan of the second and third images though. For the second I would prefer it if you could recognise it's an arm, the texture on it reminds me of leather more than an arm. As for the third image, it's the colours that I don't really like. They look a bit too dull, especially the leopard print watch. I think you should make them look more vibrant. The others look really good though.

Vicodin

relative power

I understand what you're talking about, but I didn't have good light where I had to take the photos and the camera I used is like, over 6 years old and is basically dying. :c Thanks for the feed back though!

Oh right, I also somehow forgot I did film things this past semester as well, so here are two films I did.

Please don't comment on the acting, because I recognize that it's bad, but there were no other options. Same thing goes with shaky camera work; I had none of my equipment at school at the time.

[video=youtube;X9_R_VEI-UI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_R_VEI-UI[/video]

[video=youtube;jVc4RZCJcOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVc4RZCJcOo[/video]

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm a Swatch person too, so I found this interesting. I particularly love the right half of the second image (and I would have loved it even more if the "active" word weren't as conspicuous); the watches in this image truly stand out on their own and give off a bold, defiant, and strong impression. It's as if they are trying to assert their identity by going against the greyscale world around them, and it makes it a very manly image, if you ask me.

As for the others... I think the letters suppress the presence of the watches that were supposed to be the main focus of the images. I found them quite overwhelming and distracting, and the "oomph" (or in performers' language, the X factor) that I see in the right half of the second image isn't there. I'd personally prefer it if the letters had been smaller and placed somewhere that doesn't interrupt the watches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back