• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

United Front! (Four way battle against Morpheaus)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Ok, I'm going to update the first post. I'll be fighting all five of you instead of four. We'll start later this evening, if that's ok will all of you.

Mr.

Morpheaus said:
Ok, I'm going to update the first post. I'll be fighting all five of you instead of four. We'll start later this evening, if that's ok will all of you.

Righto.
It is time for me to get pummeled by teh awesome Morpheus. XD

T

The Marauder

OOC: Ready to judge, try not to get your adjudicator covered in blood, if you please.

T

The Marauder

Mr. said:
That has an evil aura to it, those words. O__o
OOC: Better believe it. Anyways, Morpheaus, PM me or something when you want me to make the match-starting announcements.

Endgame

:D
Sorry. I can no longer participate in this, so I am forced to withdraw. Once again, my apoligies, and good luck with finding a replacement.

T

The Marauder

So, we are back to a 4-on-1? Perhaps to even things up, the arena can favor the four of you, and not Morpheaus? In any case, I'm ready to see this thing. The next time I post here, I do believe we should start this. (Who are the other judges?)

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
I'll start this later today for sure, I've been sidetracked a few times this weekend. Thanks to all those who stuck around. <.< If someone wants to find a 5th or even 6th you're more than welcome.

T

The Marauder

You have your fifth!

Name: Dunjay Talkesh

Race: Seiron

Appearance: Five layers of robes serve as an armor for Dunjay. The robes are all pure white with a regal silver lining. Two blade holsters rest on either side of the long sleeved robe, holding the blades on each end of his glass chain, Vajra. An electrical trail can faintly be seen streaming around and through his body, showing his immense thunderous power. Dunjay has long brown hair, bright green eyes, and a clearly defined face. Standing six and a half feet tall, he is tall and slim. Dunjay wears no gloves so as not to restrict his powers of teleportation.

Personality: Dunjay is usually lighthearted and joyful, but is full of resolve in times of need. Determined and motivated by his passions, few things (and people) can stand in his way when he is on a mission. When angered, he keeps his cool and acts as rationally as ever. Still, Dunjay keeps an upbeat attitude under normal circumstances. He always seems to have a joke up his sleeve, and tends to make fun of even the most grim situations.

Bio: Long ago, two immensely powerful mages erected a shield around the realm os Saldor to block out the evils of the outside universe. These two mages were Dunjay Talkesh and Arelyn Saiymeth, legends of their time. Soon, their passion for their homeland became a passion for eachother, and they had a single male child. Their intentions in raising the shield were to ensure eternal peace for Saldor, but their good intentions had bad consequences. In their bloodthirst and greed, the people of Saldor began quarreling amongst themselves. Two rival nations arose, the Dregklar Empire and the Iron coalition. As the tension between the two nations increased, a bloody civil war erupted. Dunjay and Arelyn, who had joined the Iron Coalition, were captured by Dregklar forces and executed. Their child was taken into the care of three friends of theirs, and carried on the family name. For thousands upon thousands of years since that time, the two dominant powers of the realm of Saldor have been at war. Somehow, the Talkesh family line survived through the ages, even though the death toll of the war passed into uncountable figures. 24 years ago, another Talkesh was born, and was given the name of Dunjay. He was the son of two proud mages, but he was to never know his parents. Only four months after his birth, they were both killed during a raid conducted by the Dregklar Empire. Dunjay was taken in by a mage in the Coalition's Army who trained him in the atr of magic. Still, Dunjay was never able to cast spells. Instead he developed a knack for manipulating electricity, which he first used to turn the lights in the capitol dome on and off. Needless to say, he was a handful when he was a child, but was tolerated. At the age of 16, Dunjay's talent for electricity manipulation was so profound that he was made Archmage of the Iron Coalition. As a political position, being Archmage gave Dunjay the power to avenge the deaths of his parents. Still, he fulfilled his duty justly and did not try to end any vandettas. A year later, he moved to his own apartment in Minos, the capital city of the Iron Coalition. At 19, he embarked on a quest to end the war and lower the shield surrounding Saldor. Developing a new ability of teleportation on the way, he also made friends with new companions. Among these companions was Vannah Olwyn, who Dunjay developed a romantic interest in. After an extensive quest, Dunjay killed Emperor Kufar, the leader of the Dregklar Empire. With Vannah, he lowered the shield around Saldor, completing his life goal. Upon returning to Minos, Dunjay was greeted as a king. After the overthrow of Kufar, the people of Saldor wanted to reform the Iron Coalition into the Second Kingdom of Saldor. Dunjay became king by popular demand, and soon after married Vannah. The two have now ruled Saldor for over four years, and Dunjay has decided to make a trip to a world called Earth. On the words of an advisor, he has heard that something monumental is about to happen in the city of New york. Upon arrival, Dunjay discovered that the city was ruined, but sensed a powerful presence there.

Weapon: Vajra, A glass battle chain forged by Dunjay himself. To construct his mighty weapon, Dunjay had his servants collect the purest white sand from the farthest reaches of Saldor. With the help of his etheral ancestor of the same name, Dunjay forged this sand into chain links using his own lightning. Infused with the element of electricity, the chain can not only cunduct it, but also produce it. After Vajra was formed, Dunjay called forth a council of the most renowned sages in the kingdom, many of which were also good friends of his. These sages etched an inscription into the glass surface which reads, "This weapon, Vajra the impartial smiter, shall be wielded only by the most virtuous of all men: Dunjay Talkesh. The body of this weapon shall not shatter by the means of any other, nor by the means of lesser magical energies. The stroke of this trammel shall be the gravamen of the attack, and all touched shall be sundered." Vajra is not all looks, for as far as anyone know, the chain is indeed indestructible. As mentioned above, Dunjay always uses the chain in conjunction with his magical abilities.

Special Abilities: Dunjay's main offensive power and passion is his manipulation of electricity. From sparks of static to magnificent lightning bolts, Dunjay has the ability to amplify and absorb electricity in all of its forms. Although he cannot cast spells of any type, Dunjay is able to summon electricity as if from nowhere. When electrostatic energy passes through him, he can absorb it at will - no matter what the source is. In addition to his unsurpassed control over electricity, Dunjay has the ability to teleport. This ability is not limited only to himself, as he can teleport anything he is touching, including other people. Teleportation drains his stamina, but he has increased this through endurance training, so teleporting himself has little effect on Dunjay. Problems arise, however, when Dunjay attempts to teleport large masses. As a general rule, the larger the mass, or the longer the distance; the more teleportation drains Dunjay's stamina.

Theme Song: "Die Walküre," by Richard Wagner; specifically the movement "Ride of the Valkyries."

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

Edit: Jank, I'll just edit it into that one... Bah, silly me. :|

Last edited:

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Deep within the heart of New York City a great shadow dwelled, the remnant of an ancient conflict that ravaged the once inspiring metropolis. The memories of that conflict were fresh in Ukiah’s mind though it had been nearly four thousand years since he had last visited New York. Humanity had abandoned the city not long after, but still the ancient towers of New York lived on, filled with ghosts of the past. Drawing a breath he allowed the air to pass into him and began analyzing the chemical contents. Hydrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, and various other chemicals, nothing unusual, yet Ukiah had sense a wave of psychic distress from within the city not three hours ago. Whatever had occurred here would have much larger repercussions. The darkness within the ruins was greatly diminished almost as if something drained the spiritual residue from the city itself. What was left of New York would need to be removed; Ukiah could not risk missing a clue as to what occurred here.

With a burst of speed he brought himself over the city and stretched his left hand forward. Drawing gravitational particles into his left hand while removing the city from its roots took minimal effort physically, but a certain amount of concentration would have to be observed to avoid tearing the surrounding land apart, weakening Earth’s magnetic field, or damaging the city itself. The operation took only a few minutes and Ukiah floated down into New York as the city itself began a slow ascent into the clouds. Once the city was free of Earth’s gravity he could use ambient cosmic energy to send it wherever he wanted. It was possible to do without moving the city, but this way required less effort and lessened the risk to Earth itself.

OOC: Just making the battle field a bit more interesting. Someone can go ahead and attack. Consider this rp started.

T

The Marauder

OOC: I'm assuming a bubble of air will be following us around somehow..? ;)

After a long journey from his homeworld of Saldor, Dunjay exited the ship he had travelled in. It was a single-person shuttle, but it was equipped for a king nonetheless. Leaving the comfort of the leather pilots chair behind, he walkedout into the square he had landed in. Dunjay strode through the ruins of the abandoned city in awe. He had heard that New York was larger than life, but he had no idea it was this... big. The abandoned skyscrapers surrounded Dunjay like bony fingers stretching to the sky, and although the city had been long abandoned, signs of the inhabitants could still be seen. Wheeled vehicles sat in the streets like gravestones of a civilization. As he looked about the streets, Dunjay was reminded of his hometown of Minos. Certainly it shared a resemblance with New York, but the buildings here were taller and the streets were wider. Suddenly, Dunjay noticed a figure hovering over the center of the city. As he wondered who the figure was, the earth began to quake beneath Dunjay's feet. The tremors were mild, but he braced himself anyway. What the hell is going on? Dunjay thought to himself as he watched the man descending behind a building. Deciding to find out what this was all about, he teleported into the air over the city. What Dunjay saw shocked him: the ground around the city was falling away. It seemed that somehow, a large chunk of earth had been gouged out of the surface of the planet, with the city resting on top of it. As he began to fall, Dunjay teleported on top of a nearby building. Walking to the edge, he could see that far below him, the figure was standing in the street. For a moment, Dunjay pondered whether or not to contact him. After several seconds of contemplating, he yelled down to the stranger, "You there, what is going on here?" Dunjay waited for a response.

R

Renegade Angel

Heh, I think I'll judge this one if that's alright with you morph :p

T

The Marauder

OOC: Eh, anyone else going to do anything? I hate to be a bumper, but I thought this battle had 5 people in it..?

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

OOC: Jank, I guess a 6-person RP battle wasn't such a good idea. Oh well, perhaps I shall go start my own (unless this miraculously recovers).

C

Charlie

The entire Battle Section should honestly take notes on this.
Anything by Misanthropy / Marauder / Morpheaus / Antlion / Ric in 2006/2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back