• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unique High School rp ( least check it out)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He jumped and suddenly was on his feet, and in a flash, the letter opener was flying through the air, sticking into a cabinet on the wall with a dull thud. He panted slightly from fear as he seen it was only a human, as he put a hand over his chest. " Dammit, don't scare me like that!"

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
"The f*ck you doing hiding in a pantry? I thought you weree one of those plasma shootin' dudes." He said as he calmed down, "Well it's nice to see you too Kegan." he then sat down in a chair.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked and stepped in front of her and nodded to Jalen. " Three of them, should not be that hard. Cal, step back or grab a weapon. " He reached for the nearest thing, a rolling pin, and watched as the three suddenly entered, and with that, he spun down and came up close inside the creature's arms, before it could fire off, and thwacked it hard across the temple, while stabbing two fingers into its solar plexus, as it dropped back on the ground wriggling, but no sound coming out. He grabbed a blaster and fired it off at the other two. The recoil was about that of an averag German .22 Pistol, slightly stronger. He put the gun down as he looked to the both of them. He tossed them both a blaster and sighed. " No strong weaponry, these must be their equivalent of a handgun.." He sighed a bit and looked out in the hall, seeing no others down this small hallway; thank god the fam ec room was not on the main corridor.. He motioned to them. " come on, we are gettin outta here!"

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Lain drew herself closer to Sano. "My name is Lain," she said simply. "I don't know why anyone would do this to our school. The football team's not exactly a threat to anyone," she joked smiling slightly.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
"I'am on the football team and our team not that bad.but lets talk about that later" Sano goes to check outside and sees if the close is clear and sees nobody."Well lets get out of here" Sano saysgrabbing her hand and running down the hallways looking for an exit.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
She looked up at the alien head in the cafeterias kitchen. She couldn't just sit here anymore. She looked at the broken peice of pottery that had fallen and carefully reached for a sharp peice. Once she had it she brought it back to herstomach before she aime and tossed it at the aliens head. She watched it fall. dead. She shrieked as it landed near her and scrambled backwards as she got on her feet. She looked at it.
"Gross."

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Lain let Sano take lead as she looked down the hallways they past. "But, aren't there aliens outside?" she asked. She saw a small group of aliens down one of the hallways they past. "I guess outside is safer than in here..." she thought to herself.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
"Yeah it should be safer outside if I can get us out there." "These aliens are everywhere.Sano runs down the halls with lain.He almost comes close to getting caught,but he avoids the aliens."Lets see we should head to the main front door."

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
She heard voices of human beings and slwoly exited the cafeteria. Outside might be safe......Maybe. But the alens could be there too.Somewhere had to be safe.....but where?Her eyes kept moving as she ran down the hallways making sure no aliens jumped her. She couldn't run to silently with her shoes on. She came to a stop and took them off holding them in her hands. In her socks she ran quiter and could slide on the tile floors away from any pursuers.

L

Leons_love_rinoa

I am new at all of this forum stuff.....does anyone know HOW the heck to post comments on pics and stuff, i see so many comments like a chat or forum about pics in the gallery it's driving me nuts..plz some1 help me out?

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
OOC: You don't ask that kind of thing here... v_v" And don't ever do this again! o_o You need to register in the gallery.

IC: Lain followed him to the main entrance. She didn't think it was a good idea, but she went anyway. She opened the door a bit and to her surprise, there weren't as many aliens on the front lawn as she thought, but there were still a few. "So how are we going to make it past those guys?"

Malathyne

The House Painted Wilver, Role-playing City
Website
www.s7.invisionfree.com
He blinked and stepped in front of her and nodded to Jalen. " Three of them, should not be that hard. Cal, step back or grab a weapon. " He reached for the nearest thing, a rolling pin, and watched as the three suddenly entered, and with that, he spun down and came up close inside the creature's arms, before it could fire off, and thwacked it hard across the temple, while stabbing two fingers into its solar plexus, as it dropped back on the ground wriggling, but no sound coming out. He grabbed a blaster and fired it off at the other two. The recoil was about that of an averag German .22 Pistol, slightly stronger. He put the gun down as he looked to the both of them. He tossed them both a blaster and sighed. " No strong weaponry, these must be their equivalent of a handgun.." He sighed a bit and looked out in the hall, seeing no others down this small hallway; thank god the fam ec room was not on the main corridor.. He motioned to them. " come on, we are gettin outta here!"

Cally blinked at the blaster in her hands. She looked up and noticed her companions out of the room. She let out a small "eeks!" and rushed out after them, whisper-calling "Wait for me!"

Lord of Chaos

He can't help but smile a bit at cally as he rounds a corner, and looks down the hall. No one or thing was there. He slowly krept down the hall, his senses fully open like he learned, able to since a pin drop if necessary. Suddenly an alien rounded the corner, and with a single blast, Kegan dismissed them. He put the blaster back up and picked up the extra hand blaster and put it in his open satchel that was to the side of him but on his shoulder. " never know when you might need backup.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back