• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Union X: To the Fungeon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

5 story quests have been added (No.946~950), as well as 5 Proud Mode quests (No.941~945). Clear Proud Quest No.945 to get 600 jewels; clear the objectives in all five quests to get 1 of each gem and 10 Magic Mirrors.

Watch the new story scenes with English Subs, translations by goldpanner.

(Sour Bill is sweeping up the remnants of Vanellope’s kart. Ralph and Player hurry up to him.)

Ralph: Hey cough drop. Explain something to me...

If Vanellope was never meant to exist, then why is HER picture on the side of the game console?

(Sour Bill stares at them. After a moment of silence, he makes a break for it.)

Ralph: Hey, wait!

(He turns to Player.)

Ralph: Let's go after him.

(Ralph and Player finally catch up to Sour Bill.)

Ralph: Finally caught you!

(He picks up Sour Bill.)

Ralph: What's going on in this candy-coated Heart of Darkness?

Sour Bill: Nothin'.

Ralph: Talk.

Sour Bill: No.

(Ralph turns to Player and nods. They get into their battle stance to intimidate Sour Bill.)

Sour Bill: Okay, I'll talk.

Vanellope WAS a racer until King Candy tried to delete her code.

Ralph: Tried to delete her code? So that's why she's a glitch! Why is he doing this to her?

Sour Bill: I don't know.

(Player threatens him again.)

Sour Bill: I swear, I don't know! He literally locked up our memories. And I cannot remember. Nobody can.

But I do know this. He'll do anything to keep her from racing, because if she crosses the finish line, the game will reset and she won't be a glitch anymore.

Ralph: Where is she now?!

Sour Bill: In the Fungeon with Fix-it Felix.

Ralph: Felix?

How do we get to the Fungeon?

Sour Bill: Through the doormat at the castle entrance.

And that's all I know. I swear.

(Ralph sticks him on a candy tree.)

Ralph: Stick around.

Sour Bill: Yes okay, I will.

(Ralph picks up the remains of Vanellope's kart and runs off towards the castle. Player follows behind, when suddenly Chirithy appears.)

Chirithy: Figures the darkness would be going after this world too…

And it looks like King Candy is behind this somehow.

It took us a while to figure everything out, but we know what to do now, don't we?

(Ralph and Player make it back to the castle entrance.)

Ralph: Here's the doormat.

(He lifts his arms. Player sees what he's doing but before they can stop him, he smashes the ground, sending them tumbling down a deep hole.)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Per that dev letter from the beginning of the year, the next two months should be a return to the main story.

Chie

Awards
Not really relevant to this update but I'm still disappointed that the games are still in an arcade and all. "A data world connected to another data world through magic and hearts" is much less interesting than the "the characters of KHUX realize that they're in a video game" subtext of the initial Game Central Station reveal.

D

Deleted member 252753

Thanks to you and Goldpanner again.
Sour Bill: I swear, I don't know! He literally locked up our memories. And I cannot remember. Nobody can. But I do know this. He'll do anything to keep her from racing, because if she crosses the finish line, the game will reset and she won't be a glitch anymore.
This bit sounds interesting when comparing it with the main story and the replacement. I am really looking forward to the next two updates.

Also, I love the phrase 'candy-coated Heart of Darkness'.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The great thing about filler updates is that it means less work for us since I can copy/paste directly from the official script 8D

But I'm quite pleased with how well WIR is integrated into UX, even if it is 99% rehash.

Very eager to get back to my beloved dandys <3

SweetYetSalty

Awards
OMG! The Fungeon! One of my favorite things about Wreck it Ralph. I just love the name, and now it is officially in Kingdom Hearts canon. So This world must obviously be made of data, is it like Tron's world where it's on a computer? And I wonder where it's location is now in present KH timeline. Maybe in Galaxy Toy's shelves since Ralph was found there?

Edit: Also who designed the KHinsider player for the videos? Is that Sign's player?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
OMG! The Fungeon! One of my favorite things about Wreck it Ralph. I just love the name, and now it is officially in Kingdom Hearts canon. So This world must obviously be made of data, is it like Tron's world where it's on a computer? And I wonder where it's location is now in present KH timeline. Maybe in Galaxy Toy's shelves since Ralph was found there?

Edit: Also who designed the KHinsider player for the videos? Is that Sign's player?
Yeah that's me lol

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
DmiwwVhW0AYnmdb.jpg

"I'm sorry, but this is the Fungeon. The Hum-Drumgeon is over there."

Back