• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia (English subs)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan updated today with 15 new story quests, covering the player's trip to the beach with their friends and introduces the long-awaited 5th Union leader, Strelitzia!

Edit: Thanks to goldpanner, translations for these scenes are now available, as well as subtitled videos! 

(An ordinary day in Daybreak Town, Keyblade wielders move about in the Fountain Plaza)

???: I've got this favourite spot--

(High above the others, sitting on the rooftop is a girl with Chirithy.)

Strelitzia: I'm Strelitzia.

This is my spot. Mine alone.

I've spent my days these past two years defeating creatures from the dark and protecting light.

I've met a lot of people, and said goodbye to a lot of people.

My party members have been replaced over and over, too.

I didn't have many teammates or friends who'd been with me since the start.

(Flashback to the Player waiting for Ephemera in the Fountain Plaza, as Strelitzia crosses paths and watches in the background)

But, I do have a "friend" who I've shared the time with since way back.

I first saw them at the fountain plaza.

You looked as though you'd been waiting for someone for a long time.

I went on my mission, and you were still there waiting or whatever you were doing by the time I got back.

In the end they never came. You picked up your Chirithy, and tears welled up in your eyes.

(Flashbacks to the Player’s adventures throughout the worlds, again with Strelitzia watching in the background.

Ever since that, I'd come across you every now and then.

I think I'd probably actually seen you before that too, but after I saw you at the fountain plaza that time I began to be aware of you whenever you were around me.

So many times I saw you and thought of striking up a conversation, but in the end I was never brave enough.

Back then, everyone was just going about their days as usual, not sensing that anything was wrong.

But it seemed like you were seeing something different to everyone else - you looked somewhat special.

You don't know me, but I felt like we were friends.

I always hoped we'd get to talk someday.

(Strelitzia walks alone in Daybreak Town, when she is stopped by a voice calling out.)

???: Strelitzia.

(She turns around to see Lady Ava and approaches her.)

Strelitzia: Lady Ava.

Ava: You are a Dandelion, right?

(She nods.)

Ava: I know this is sudden, but there's something I'd like to ask of you.

Strelitzia: Huh? Me?

(Ava presents her with a book.)

Ava: Please stay calm and listen while I tell you this. Soon, this world will--

(You and your friends arrive at the beach! You’re pretty distracted and seem to forget why you came there in the first place.)

Pink: All right, let's have fun!!

(Bandana shouts to get everyone’s attention.)

Bandana: Hey!!

Pink: My bad. The mission comes first, right.

Afro: Let's get it done ASAP!

Mog: Is playing around really all the two of you can think of, kupo?

Bandana: Now, I'm going to explain the mission, okay?

(You clear the mission)

Bandana: Great job! Mission complete.

Afro: Which means~?

Bandana: Yeah, let's go play at the beach. The Operation has commenced!

(You all rejoice.)

Pink: Yaaaay! All right, let's get changed!

(Everyone changes into their swimwear and get ready to play.)

Afro: First!!

Pink: Aw, no fair!

Mog: Wait, kupo!

(The three of them suddenly stop running. A lone Keyblade wielder, also in swimwear, approaches them and lets out a sigh.)

Keyblade Wielder: Looks like you guys came here with the same thought as I did…

But, unfortunately, swimming is prohibited.

(They’re shocked.)

Afro: What!?

Pink: Why!?

Mog: Kupo!?

Bandana: Did something happen?

(You and Bandana make your way over.)

Keyblade Wielder: A dangerous monster appeared in the ocean.

And even my friends...

(Shock and disbelief.)

Keyblade Wielder: Anyway. You guys had better head back as soon as possible.

(He leaves.)

Afro: ...Oh well. Let's go home.

(You all start to walk away, except for Bandana who remains firmly in place.)

Bandana: Are you really all okay with that?

With all our strength combined, we've overcome everything that came our way.

This is the same.

A mission has just begun!

(The rest of you look at each other and agree.)

(You gather at the shore where Pink is.)

Bandana: Did you figure something out?

Pink: No.

(Pink steps into the water.)

Pink: Was there really a monster?

Mog: Agh, don't go in, kupo!

(You spot something in the distance and try to get everyone’s attention, but they don’t notice.)

Pink: Seems fine to me!

(You keep trying to get everyone’s attention as the thing in the distance approaches. It’s a dark fin, and it’s coming fast!)

Afro: Look out!

(The monster leaps out of the water as you all quickly move out of the way.)

Pink: There it is!

(You join together and prepare to fight.)

Bandana: Be on your guard, everyone!

(You all nod.)

(Now that the monster has been defeated, you’re free to play without a care in the world. Sunset comes, and you return to the boat to go home. Chirithy watches from the lighthouse.)

Chirithy: All right, let's go back to the usual spot.

(Chirithy disappears.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia

HOW DARE THEY USE TREASURED MEMORIES ;____;

She's been with us this whole time. Wooow. I also remember that cutscene from X! Where it was just a silhouette and we all thought it was one of the Foretellers. So it was her..? Was it planned since the beginning?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

She has quite the cute design for sure.

Here I am crossing my fingers that she'll get eventually rather close with Skuld. A true girls-only friendship is what this whole series is awfully lacking so far. ^__^
Ava and Invi may count as a starter, yea, but still.

@Muke: I think you're mixing up two cutscenes here, the scene with the shadowy Foreteller watching from atop a roof (which was actually Invi) was involving Mickey if I recall correctly.

Since I am at work and thus can't have sound on and all is in japanese I don't wanna jump to conclusions, but honestly from the visuals alone it looks almost as if Strelitzia is stalking the Player Avatar ?!? Wut?

Spectre_Dia

While I agree that she is a pure cinnamon role how come we didn't get this sort of introduction for Blaine? Not that i'm complaining or anything just strange. But enough about that I just love her design it's very unique and it's nice to see a female character with long hair. And her pigtails!

Muke

whatever
Awards

She has quite the cute design for sure.

Here I am crossing my fingers that she'll get eventually rather close with Skuld. A true girls-only friendship is what this whole series is awfully lacking so far. ^__^
Ava and Invi may count as a starter, yea, but still.

@Muke: I think you're mixing up two cutscenes here, the scene with the shadowy Foreteller watching from atop a roof (which was actually Invi) was involving Mickey if I recall correctly.

Since I am at work and thus can't have sound on and all is in japanese I don't wanna jump to conclusions, but honestly from the visuals alone it looks almost as if Strelitzia is stalking the Player Avatar ?!? Wut?
Not necessarily stalking, I think in the beginning they just randomly were in the same places, etc. while both were doing Quests? And then Strelitzia got attached to the player and then just really wanted to see player and all, started following us, etc.

It is kinda creepy to think about it though. xD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

While I agree that she is a pure cinnamon role how come we didn't get this sort of introduction for Blaine? Not that i'm complaining or anything just strange. But enough about that I just love her design it's very unique and it's nice to see a female character with long hair. And her pigtails!

Strictly spoken Ventus didn't get any sort of extra introduction showing was he was doing during Browser-Chi as well, so Strelitzia is actually the only one to get this, but I dare to theorize this having somewhat to do with her "fixation" on the Player Avatar.

Not necessarily stalking, I think in the beginning they just randomly were in the same places, etc. while both were doing Quests? And then Strelitzia got attached to the player and then just really wanted to see player and all, started following us, etc.

It is kinda creepy to think about it though. xD

I didn't mean to imply any ill intents here lol, but as you say it can come overas pretty creepy when thinking about what is essentially done there.

Spectre_Dia

Strictly spoken Ventus didn't get any sort of extra introduction showing was he was doing during Browser-Chi as well, so Strelitzia is actually the only one to get this, but I dare to theorize this having somewhat to do with her "fixation" on the Player Avatar.

Oh. I assumed we didn't get anything on him was because we already knew about him but that's a good point. Still a bit suspicious that we got nothing on Blaine though.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Oh. I assumed we didn't get anything on him was because we already knew about him but that's a good point. Still a bit suspicious that we got nothing on Blaine though.

In all honesty, what we "know" about Ventus all relates to his BBS-self meaning post-Xehanort crushing his heart and causing massive trauma and amnesia when creating Vanitas.
The Ventus we see during BBS is the culmination of four years worth of memories created by his training with Eraqus and bonding with Terra and Aqua.

Everything known in regards to X[chi]-Ventus so far is the small scene where he meets Ephemer and Skuld and we get a small glimpse at his personality. Literally no more than Blaine got.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

And the anime (possibly yandere) stalking trope makes its way into KH. Took us a while, but we got there.

ALSO THEY GOT TO THE BEACH! (Daybreak Town not Twilight Town confirmed, Roxas eat your heart out)
And the npcs changed into swimsuits? This is GOTY indeed!

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

The first time she sees Player is the day we waited for Ephemera. She got curious, and waited with us on her rooftop.
When Ephemera didn't show, she felt for us and cried with her Chirithy.

From that point, she'd run into us during missions and always want to approach, but never have the courage to do so.
I'm not 100% on whether or not she's following us.
She says "you don't know me, but you've felt like a friend to me."

Other than us, she doesn't have any friends and spends her time alone on the rooftop.

One thing, though... while her namesake can mean things like "bright future," "generosity" and "devotion to love," there's also...
「気取った恋」
A phrase which is a little vague. Depending specifically on how you read æ°—, it can mean either "sensed/suspected love" or "put on an air of love."

So... I don't know what that's going to mean for her character. I do smell a hint of yandere in this scenario.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Wow what a cute design! I want to see her in KH3 graphics. Pls.

Muke

whatever
Awards

She needs to be protected. I don't even care how or why and whether it makes sense or not, but she NEEDS TO BE IN KH3 SO I CAN ADMIRE HER MORE

blank points

Awards

Wow, she really is a cute one. Nomura wasn't kidding. Interesting intro she had as well. Can't wait to see how this plays out. Am I the only one who is reminded of Elly from Xenogears when I see her though? I am currently playing that now, and Strelitzia's design almost immediately made me think of Elly.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I'm happy to see that Nomura created an entirely original character. All the more happy that she's long haired. Interestingly enough, Ventus and Blaine are the only characters that haven't met the player yet. All the more interesting is the fact that both characters look like pre-existing characters (Roxas and Ienzo respectively).

She needs to be protected. I don't even care how or why and whether it makes sense or not, but she NEEDS TO BE IN KH3 SO I CAN ADMIRE HER MORE

I don't think a stalker needs protection. If anything, I want the player character to be hostile towards her because they're completely unaware of their presence this whole time.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I don't think a stalker needs protection. If anything, I want the player character to be hostile towards her because they're completely unaware of their presence this whole time.
That'd be extremely rude. xD I mean, I get what you mean, but sHE IS SO CUTE. And she didn't really mean to stalk in a creepy way, but she needs to be protected. What a cinnamon roll

DefiantHeart

Awards

Weird, the 5th leader kinda reminds me of my fan character in a way... meh. ( Except my character isn't really a stalker type, I'd talk more about it, but nobody cares.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back