• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia (English subs)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Union X: The 5th leader, Strelitzia

Strelitzia's necklace is purple at the end, Kairi's is yellow at the end. And… no? Her skirt doesn't have any similarities.
It's far-fetched
true muke the necklace are different color and her skirt has differnt paern but is really say it far feced to say that kairi grandma and maybe she had another necklace and gave it to kairi

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Well god DAMN, she's adorable. Even if it's implied that she might lowkey be a Stalker With a Crush.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

she is cute that design is simple nothing flashy almost how kairi was in the first kh game and how she was was

Muke

whatever
Awards

true muke the necklace are different color and her skirt has differnt paern but is really say it far feced to say that kairi grandma and maybe she had another necklace and gave it to kairi
WELL, considering even Ven is in the game it might not be as far-fetched, but still… I doubt she's connected to Kairi in any way.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

WELL, considering even Ven is in the game it might not be as far-fetched, but still… I doubt she's connected to Kairi in any way.
who know right now we just i was just just point out the stuff your right maybe she has no connection to kairi or maybe she does we dont know now

Muke

whatever
Awards

Anyways. I don't want any of the current union leaders to be connected to the main cast in any sort of way, shape, or form. Well, excluding Ventus, obviously..

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Since we went there, just yesterday I was thinking that despite all of the flaws the current storytelling might have I'm just really glad the Rebirth theory is almost completely untrue at this point and both the Foretellers and the new leaders are their own people (again, Ventus aside).

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

That'd be extremely rude. xD I mean, I get what you mean, but sHE IS SO CUTE. And she didn't really mean to stalk in a creepy way, but she needs to be protected. What a cinnamon roll

Uh, and stalking someone isn't rude?
Player Avatar certainly does not magically know intentions from the get go so while being "hostile" might be overdoing it a little a more neutral or at least wary "why are you tracking/stalking me like that"-reaction might certainly be more realistic than immediate "Friede-Freude-Eierkuchen"/sugar and rainbows.

Strelitzia's necklace is purple at the end, Kairi's is yellow at the end. And… no? Her skirt doesn't have any similarities.
It's far-fetched

Eh, to be honest I don't see it either, but something I did notice during the entire year so far is that apparently there are certain parts of the fandom who now go to extreme lengths to try and shove Kairi somehow into everything new that gets revealed.

I'm also a proponent for her to get some agency and story attention of her own, but the outright fervent attempts to shove her into nearly everything new coming around I fear may eventually result in just more backlash.

Last edited:

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Lol would be funny to see her stalking SDG in some worlds because she wants to be friends with them. Every few worlds you'll have someone mention how they feel like someone is watching them. With us seeing her looking from the background somewhere.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Lol would be funny to see her stalking SDG in some worlds because she wants to be friends with them. Every few worlds you'll have someone mention how they feel like someone is watching them. With us seeing her looking from the background somewhere.
that would be kind of cute ultima-demi i culd see happing

Muke

whatever
Awards

Uh, and stalking someone isn't rude?
Player Avatar certainly does not magical know intentions from the get go so while being "hostile" might be overdoing it a little a more neutral or at least wary "why are you tracking/stalking me like that"-reaction might certainly be more realistic than immediate "Friede-Freude-Eierkuchen"/sugar and rainbows.
Of course it is, I just meant that, as you said, being hostile from the get-go would be overdoing it a bit. I also don't want them to be sugar and rainbows just like that, of course I want Player to react in a (again, as you said,) "why are you tracking/stalking me like that"-way.

By the way, I absolutely don't like how she just feels shoehorned in. I get that she wasn't planned since the very beginning and all, but some kind of hints of someon following us would've been nice. I still don't really know how to exactly feel about her

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

By the way, I absolutely don't like how she just feels shoehorned in. I get that she wasn't planned since the very beginning and all, but some kind of hints of someon following us would've been nice. I still don't really know how to exactly feel about her
maybe nomura did wanted to plan at the begging but was to busy to busy with other stuff that he moved her story and had her as one the five leaders

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Player's getting stalked by a cinnamon roll.

A nice design. Girl's rocking the pigtails and the outfit is cute. Can't tell if she's wearing pants or thigh high boots, but I like it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Of course it is, I just meant that, as you said, being hostile from the get-go would be overdoing it a bit. I also don't want them to be sugar and rainbows just like that, of course I want Player to react in a (again, as you said,) "why are you tracking/stalking me like that"-way.

Exactly. Although that being said, I bet if the situation would be a guy stalking a girl there wouldn't be any "how cute" squeals at all but "social justice" outrage and the guy being called a pervert or a weirdo! ;P

Someone who has the time should perhaps re-watch all the cutscenes from the original Browser-Chi or the equivalents in Unchained season 1 in order to check if there was really no foreshadowing, lolz.
So far the writing in X[chi] was rather acceptable so I hope it remains that way.

It is way too early to get a definitive feel for the character itself though as it is just like with Blaine and (partly) X-chi-Ventus. We haven't yet seen much of them beyond a single scene.
With the Foretellers, Skuld and Ephemer we at least have a bit more on the plate.

An unquestionable objective plus is in any case though that we finally get another original female character for the series' overall cast, regardless of what somewhat sketchy implications some parts of the narrative might bring around.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

here we go again. found the traitor

Last edited:

palizinhas

Awards

She's taking a page outta Naminé's book in being weirdly stalkery towards someone, but hell if she isn't really cute.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

here we go again

THE TRAITOR IS HERE FINALLY

She's taking a page outta Naminé's book in being weirdly stalkery towards someone, but hell if she isn't really cute.

I thought the same, and that's also why I'm shocked everybody is still going about her being Kairi/Kairi's Grandma and not Naminé

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

THE TRAITOR IS HERE FINALLY

*scratches head*
Well, Lord Gula did quote that the Lost page states that "the one wearing the sigil" is the traitor.

anti-social kitty boy just didn't even know how the sigil actually looks like. ;P

But that cutie-pie cinnamon roll a traitor wanting to bring about the end of the universe? It somehow doesn't compute, but well, looks can be deceiving after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back