• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Union X: Reunion and Reconciliation in Candy Kingdom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

5 main quests have been added (No.951~955). 

Additionally, 5 Proud Mode quests have been added (No.946~950). Clear the objectives to get 1 of each gem and 10 Magic Mirrors.

(Ralph recollects the pieces of Vanellope's kart after he and Player fell into the fungeon.)

Ralph: Thanks kid. 

(He looks at the kart with regret.)

Ralph: After everything that's happened, I thought I wouldn't be able to face Vanellope.

First, let's go find Felix.

(Felix sits alone in his cell when suddenly, Ralph busts down the door.)

Ralph: Felix!

Felix: Ralph!

(Felix leaps onto Ralph and gives him a big hug.)

Felix: I'm so glad to see you.

(Player carries in the pieces of Vanellope's kart.)

Felix: Wait. No I'm not. What do you have to say for yourself?

Ralph: Uh...

Felix: Wait, I don't want to hear it. I'm not talking to you.

(Felix walks away in a huff. Ralph dumps Vanellope's kart on the floor at Felix's feet.)

Ralph: Okay, don't talk, that's fine. But you have to fix this go-kart for me, pronto.

Felix: I don't have to do boo... forgive my potty mouth. I'm just so, so, cross with you. Do you have any idea what you've put me through? I ran higgledy-piddledy all over creation looking for you. I almost drowned in chocolate milk mix. And then I met the most dynamite gal. She just gives me the honey-glow something awful. But she rebuffed my affections. And then I got thrown in jail.

Ralph: Felix, pull yourself together.

Felix: No Ralph, you don't know what it's like to be rejected and treated like a criminal.

Ralph: Yes, I do. That's every day of my life.

Felix: It is?

Ralph: Which is why I ran off. And I tried to be a good guy. But I'm not. I'm just a bad guy. And I need your help. There's a little girl whose only hope is this kart. Please, Felix, fix it and I promise I will never try to be good again.

(Felix thinks for a moment, then whips out his trusty hammer.)

(Just like Felix, Vanellope sits alone in her cell when Ralph suddenly busts down the door and pushes in her recompleted kart. Vanellope gives him a look; Ralph is apologetic.)

Ralph: I know, I know, I know. I'm an idiot.

Vanellope: And...?

Ralph: And a real numbskull.

Ralph: A selfish diaper baby.

Ralph: A... Stink brain?

Vanellope: The stinkiest brain ever.

(Player joins them after they've made up. They inform Ralph of the situation and he turns to Vanellope with a smile.)

Ralph: So, are you ready?

Vanellope: You bet!

D

Deleted member 252753

Well, thank you for doing your stuff so quickly again. I wish I could find anything in these scenes to latch onto as interesting though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, thank you for doing your stuff so quickly again. I wish I could find anything in these scenes to latch onto as interesting though.
Yeah, it is what is is lol. Hopefully that Ven scene is coming sooner than we think.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The Fungeon continues! Hey Sign, if Felix didn't agree to fix the kart would you have threatened him with your Keyblade?

Back