• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Union X: Hero's Duty Finale (subbed)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

5 main story quests were added (No.901~905), bringing about the end of Hero's Duty.

Bad Guy Breaker can now be upgraded to +30.

Watch the scenes with English subs, translations by goldpanner!

(Ralph, trapped in the escape pod with a Cy-Bug, zooms past Calhoun and Felix. They watch in shock as it exits Hero's Duty.)

(Cahoun is confronted by the Cy-Bug/Darkling fusion.)

Calhoun: What the blazes is going on with this Cy-Bug!?

(It puts the pressure on her, but Player and Ephemer arrive just in time to push it back.)

Calhoun: You again…

(She glances at Ephemer.)

Calhoun: Ooh, I like that look in your eyes.

Perfect. You're helping!

Ephemer: Nice! This is just like being on a mission. Haven't gone on one of those in a while.

Calhoun: You got that right, kid.

Our mission: destroy all Cy-Bugs.

(Together, they manage to defeat it.)

Calhoun: I think we did it…

Well, in any case, the beacon is working, so we don't have to worry about the rest of the Cy-Bugs here.

Our real problem is the one that got away, or should I say, two…

(Player and Ephemer notice Felix, hiding behind some rubble. He emerges.)

Felix: Yeah. Ralph went along with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'd like to think that the slow plot updates are to give Re:MIND room to expand on whatever, and then we'll get a juizy plot update like we did after KH3 was released.

AR829038

Awards
I'd like to think that the slow plot updates are to give Re:MIND room to expand on whatever, and then we'll get a juizy plot update like we did after KH3 was released.
I have to say, Nomura better be spewing out updates like crazy in October, and big updates too. And furthermore, I really hope we're getting close to the end of this story, because (and I apologize, I've ranted about this so much in the past) these measly five-quest nothing burgers are just abysmally pathetic, and it's no fun sticking around for a game that only manages one substantial narrative progression a year if we're lucky. It's gone too far, and SE are really testing our loyalty and our patience with this title.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I have to say, Nomura better be spewing out updates like crazy in October, and big updates too. And furthermore, I really hope we're getting close to the end of this story, because (and I apologize, I've ranted about this so much in the past) these measly five-quest nothing burgers are just abysmally pathetic, and it's no fun sticking around for a game that only manages one substantial narrative progression a year if we're lucky. It's gone too far, and SE are really testing our loyalty and our patience with this title.
I mean, if the KHUx business model is profitable as is, then it'll stay as is.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I expect a total of 20 quests in October lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Heck, in my view, any less than 30 is a straight up insult at this point.

At this point, what matters is how many scenes there, not how many quests.

kingofgame981

Awards
The world needs to remind me again in the *cough* long *cough* future when we all will get the actual updates of the story.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The world needs to remind me again in the *cough* long *cough* future when we all will get the actual updates of the story.
Next month, 4 updates, MoM + Luxu, Ava + Brain.

Last edited:
Back