• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Union X Ending Clarification

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kimmy1980

Awards
Someone please correct me, or double check that I understand the ending of Union X. In the MoM explanation of the 13 darknesses, etc. He created vessels with strong hearts to house the 7 of the deadliest darknesses. A heart so strong that darkness can't take root, and you won't lose.

The deadliest of the darknesses were placed in the following:
  • MoM (pride)
  • Luxu (lust)
  • Ava (greed)
  • Ira (wrath)
  • Aced (sloth)
  • Invi (envy)
  • Gula (gluttony)

The remaining 6:
  • 5 to go to the new union original leaders (Ephemer, Skuld, Marluxia, Strelitzia, Brain)
  • 1 to be locked away in this world, and trapped.

My questions for you:
  • Am I wrong, but did MoM just answer the ill-fated "you'll see" question. Is the final darkness in the black box? Possibly a darkness to merge with a new villain in the next saga?
  • The darkness that MoM is talking to about a fiction world at the end... what becomes of it, or is that darkness the one that is locked away? Or is that his darkness?
  • Assuming the 5 darknesses in the ending scenes of Union X, are the ones who would go to the new union leaders. The question to wonder since we do count 5, are we thinking the fusion of hearts hasn't taken place? Because we know that:
    • 1 - fused with Ventus and will be eventually become Vanitas
    • 4 - locked away with Player in the tubes of Wreck it Ralph. Do they become nightmares?, or possibly fuse into Player who reincarnates into Xehanort?
  • A crazy question to ponder. Luxu has memories of his Master, the foretellers, Brain and possibly Strelitzia (if that is him carrying the white cloaked figure) so they can go the future. We have the foretellers back in KH3, Brain back (end of Union X), and the Master (who is somewhere). So where is Strelitzia? There are 3 female characters with mysteries around them, that I hope we get answers, because it's maddening. Someone needs to become Subject X, someone needs to become Nameless Star. (My votes for Skuld=Subject X, Strelitzia=Nameless Star, Ava=????) (But then I second guess myself, since Ephemer went nowhere in time. That could be the same case for Skuld, who would grow old with him. So that being said, perhaps Strelitzia is Subject X, and Ava is Nameless Star or vice versa.)
  • Remind me how are the new union leaders brought to the future? (Ven, Marluxia, Elrena) Who has their memories, Maleficent?
I don't want to go into theory mode right now, want to mainly stick to the facts for now. Please sort me out, if I have misinterpreted anything.

LoneFox

Awards
Am I wrong, but did MoM just answer the ill-fated "you'll see" question. Is the final darkness in the black box? Possibly a darkness to merge with a new villain in the next saga?
No, the last one is on loose in the worlds. I believe we saw it meddling with the Queen of Hearts in Dark Road.

The darkness that MoM is talking to about a fiction world at the end... what becomes of it, or is that darkness the one that is locked away? Or is that his darkness?
We don't know, does it matter?

4 - locked away with Player in the tubes of Wreck it Ralph. Do they become nightmares?, or possibly fuse into Player who reincarnates into Xehanort?
Either they are still imprisoned, or they found their way into Quadratum (which is probably the outside world where the WIR arcade is), and are responsible for what is going on there.

Xehanort is Another just as much as he is No Heart, On Earth, and Tan Hero. Therefore, it makes sense that what merged into him was the another heart that was said to be inside the Player. It also makes sense that one of the Darknesses was in it. We know that this heart fell into darkness (its Chirithy turned into a nightmare), and it would also explain why baby Xehanort was sent to Destiny Islands (they detected the Darkness inside him).

Now, where did that heart and possible Darkness come from? Think about it! Here is a hint: all six of the lesser Darknesses have been accounted for. Therefore, if there was a Darkness, it must have been one of the greater ones.

So where is Strelitzia?
We haven't met her yet. Well, technically she could be Kairi's grandma, but that doesn't fit into what they seem to be doing with Lauriam.

Ephemer went nowhere in time. That could be the same case for Skuld, who would grow old with him.
Ephemer didn't time travel yet, but it seems clear that he will find his way to the modern timeline eventually. We already saw his medium at the end of UX...

Remind me how are the new union leaders brought to the future? (Ven, Marluxia, Elrena) Who has their memories, Maleficent?
The best guess is that Luxu does all the remembering.

Back