• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unicorns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

So im bored right now and decided to play KH2, and I dont know if anyone ever noticed, there are alot of Unicorn statues in the Mansion! In the dining room there is a stone Unicorn head mounted on the wall, and you know those glass doors that lead to the back of the mansion that you cant go through? There are two Unicorn statues leading to that door, and if you look through the glass, you can see a big Unicorn statue in the back yard. If you turn around, there are 2 more Unicorn heads on the upper wall near the ceiling. then in the room that brings you to the lab, there is that Unicorn head staring at the floor. 0_o

So whats with the Old Mansion and Unicorns?

Also, there are lion heads with 3 swirls coming out the bottom all over the walls, and the shape of the the little lion head symbols is almost identical to TAV symols.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Well, I for one think it was just to go with the... really old mansion feel. I mean, most ancient crests have some mythological symbol like the griffon, unicorn, dragon, etc.

T

The Spoiler

Why is everything destroyed in the Mansion anyway? Was that ever explained? There are two rooms that are blocked off that we have never been to... one in the main room that you are in when you enter the mansion, and one in the basement. I wonder whats in them? :O

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Well, consider how old the structure is. Pence labeled it as 'old' and 'hasn't been lived in for ages'. You can guess that with such rumors, it could have been decades since it had last had a resident. This could mean lack of maintanance and such...

In game ethics, however, they just wanted to add to the theme. owo

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Why does there need to be any kind of significance to it? To give a house a feel of elegance you'd put statues up, a prime example of an elegant animal's statue being that of a Unicorn.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
To tell the truth, I never really noticed all of the statues.

Originally Posted by Tenyasyugan
Well, I for one think it was just to go with the... really old mansion feel. I mean, most ancient crests have some mythological symbol like the griffon, unicorn, dragon,

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back