• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Unhooded Organization 13 Mickey Funko Pop will be available as a 2018 SDCC Exclusive!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Funko fans, get your wallet out! Funko has confirmed that the Unhooded Oragnization 13 Mickey Funko Pop will be a part of the upcoming 2018 San Diego Comic Con line-up! 

The pop is a part of the Disney line-up, and as of right now remains exclusive to San Diego Comic Con however Funko does team up with various organizations to bring these exclusive pops to fans in store. More information about if and when it will be sold in stores outside of the San Diego Comic Con convention should be made available soon.

We had previously heard of the Mickey Funko Pop's existence during E3 but were unable to verify its source at the time. Some more Funko rumours we heard during E3 include the following, however please note they are currently unverified as being legitimate Funko pops in production:

• Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora with Blasters (exclusive)
  • Soldier Heartless
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Mickey
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Riku
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Vanitas
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora Monster Form
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Donald Monster Form
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Goofy Monster Form 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts!

eiczerofour

It would be kinda weird to get a Vanitas pop before Roxas or Aqua or Ven... or before a regular action figure.... not complaining though, I will definitely get him. This Mickey pop looks cool, but like the Box Lunch one, I am not sure if I will be able to find him.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It's probably just easier to do Vanitas, because they can build off of existing Sora models. Dandelion's reason below. I didn't even read the itemized list of FPs.

I'll only ever go for a Funko POP! if they make World of Chaos as part of their Rides line. Those always look so much more special.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back