• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unfair Neg- rep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowmind

California and yes i will enjoy the earth quakes,I
Hi who do i talk to about unfair neg- rep alot of people flamed me for my views on prop 8, and i don't think that is a wise use of neg rep, is their any mod that can help me?

the list of the people and some of their comments

Aucune Raison- Calling me a termite- infested closet ( lol how stupid he should know termites live in walls:23:)

angelus- i forgot his comment

Sephora

chevalier Sombre

Vandread- "you a tremendous idiot"

all of the above people negitive rep me because of my thoughts on gay marriage and i'm pretty sure that ain't right also you should read the things they said about me, that deserves some neg rep.

Sorry if im not supposed to post here but can a mod plz help me fix this?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
i would neg rep you but rep is stupid and you should feel stupid for caring about it

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Better add me to the list. Neg rep is for this reason. We disagree on your views completely. You insulted the gay community without regret. You were being disrespectful to other members and apparently still are. You deserve every single bit of that rep.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Rep does not go without merit, and you obviously had it coming with your little stunt in that thread. It wasn't because we disagreed with you, it's the way you presented yourself. It was fair; deal with it.

[EDIT]

Late to the party again I see? *sigh*

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
As far as I'm concerned all your negrep is completely deserved.

Not only are you an idiot, you also like to prance around stating bullshit when you don't have any idea what you're talking about, and THAT's certainly worthy of negrep just by itself. Opinions are only valid to the extent that they are informed, and yours is anything but.

Essentially:

Rep does not go without merit, and you obviously had it coming with your little stunt in that thread. It wasn't because we disagreed with you, it's the way you presented yourself. It was fair; deal with it.

S

Shadow Soldier

Tell you what, if it'll shut you up, I'll positive rep you because you made me chuckle with your stupidity.

shadowmind

ummm you guys attack me for my view points it was all harmless up till that point i never said anything you guys did'nt, you giving me neg rep because of my views and ulti im not going to add you because you were'nt even in the discussion earlier so i don't really care what you do

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Now now SS. Don't confuse the poor boy with the positive rep and the negative comment. I swear, Rich should have been online.

Why can't I be addeD? I gave you neg rep for being a complete bigot and making an ass out of yourself. You disregarded everyone else and was a brat. I didn't have to be involved to know what you are.

shadowmind

See? You still insult others. I don't see why you think you are the victim.

i insult others!?!?!?! you people are the ones saying i'm stupid first my goodness people act like prop 8 is the only thing to get mad over, there are other people in the world suffering and yet here you are getting pissed because one person stands what they believe in, man i actually feel sorry for homosexuals not only are they missin out but they can't see the world that does not revolve around them:23:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
QUOTE TIME

How about homosexuals go and get married in another country hmm?
Homosexuality is a sexual choice of life style
Are you really that blind, gay agenda has been around for a long time, ever since gays started given their HIV infected blood to innocent people
btw i don't have all day to argue with you retards so think what you think but in my opinion

Not only have you said one of the most insulting comments to the gay community, but you have repeatedly butted heads with everyone. You, sir, are not harmless in the least.

S

Shadow Soldier

i insult others!?!?!?! you people are the ones saying i'm stupid first my goodness people act like prop 8 is the only thing to get mad over, there are other people in the world suffering and yet here you are getting pissed because one person stands what they believe in,

I think you should just quit while your ahead dude. Mainly because, your "problem" isn't going to get fixed or change.

man i actually feel sorry for homosexuals not only are they missin out but they can't see the world that does not revolve around them:23:

Five dollars says they're saying the exact same thing as you except about straight people. Also, nobody said the world revolved around them. There was a thread about them. OH MAH GOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back